Puzzles and Dragons

Zynth

N00b
I've been considering a Yomi team I just dont know how it plays and my subs need a lot of skill ups to keep orbs flowing so it feels slow and prone to drought.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Well thsoe are your 2 strongest options for a dark team AYomi or ALuci. Either way your dark guys will need levels/skill ups etc

Molten Core Raider
Awoken Yomi is kinda a cross between Yomi Dragon and a combo lead. Gotta match 5 orbs with at least one enhanced, then combo your ass off for the big damage. Awoken Yomi is still a pretty strong lead but you've got a lot of work ahead. Are you hell bent on a dark team, what do you currently run and what do your other colors look like?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Evo'ed my ALuci... what's the best setup for that team? Thinking Akechi, AHaku, YomiDra, and Castor or APerseph.

Zynth

N00b
I usually run a very strong Gadius fire team. Unbindable leads and capped skill guard with enough quick orb changers to keep it rolling. It's hard to get off of such a highly controllable damage multiplier.

Molten Core Raider
If you've got a Uriel laying around in your box grab a couple Orchids off the cash shop before she's gone next week. That'd be a pretty good step up from the Gadius team and still in the neighborhood of what you're comfortable with. I personally wouldn't invest too much time and resources into Awoken Yomi, but again that's just me so take my comments with a grain of salt. She's still solid but the meta is creeping away from her steadily. It's been a painful transition for me to move away from the Yomi Dragon team, like A. Yomi, the Dragon is still good for a lot of content but just falls short of the hardest stuff that my Orchid team just laughs at.

Zynth

N00b
I run Gadius Uriel Urd Sanada Yamato. I have just about all of the other top fire orb changers but the ones mentioned all do Fire and hearts and it pairs excellently with all Fire leads. I mostly just want something for when Fire isnt preferable.

Molten Core Raider
I can understand wanting a second team for when the content is stacked against your primary one, however I dont really see A. Yomi being capable of anything that your Gadius setup cant already do. It looks to be more of a sidegrade rather than something that's got some horsepower behind it that will help you get through some of the tougher stuff they've added since A. Yomi was new. That might not be the criteria you're using to decide on whether or not to build the team, but with the work involved if it wasn't a significant upgrade, it's not worth the resources imo.

I'd say we're around a week away from another godfest. Roll some if you can and if you are intent on a dark team, keep your fingers crossed for a Typhon or Gremory. Gremory is the dark heart cross leader (6* GFE) that runs off of Devils and Balanced types, and Typhon doubles as a great sub for her as well as a potential outstanding leader once the armors go in and you can change him into Anaphon (same heart-cross strength as Gremory but stat boosts!). Very strong leads, but it will take some luck to grab em.

Molten Core Raider
Yep, look just over to the right of his UEVO. The GungHo Cross collaboration introduces Ana into the game. She can be fused into multiple things to create different versions of them. In Typhons case it's referred to as Anaphon by the folks on Reddit (Chaotic Black Dragonbound Armor, Ana stats, skills, evolution, location | Puzzle & Dragons Database). The active is different (1 turn longer CD but reduces active skills by 2 turns instead of 1) and gives boosts to balance types and dragons attack and hp. Save your Badpys but you can go ahead and plus him up. Save your MP also for Plum next week, she makes an amazing sub for him.

She can also make a new version of Ceres (Holy Ceres Armor, Ana stats, skills, evolution, location | Puzzle & Dragons Database) and Valkyrie (Divine Law Goddess Armor, Ana stats, skills, evolution, location | Puzzle & Dragons Database).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What are the other subs for him?

Also, how the fuck are people farming MP for so many of the nobles without just dropping thousands of dollars on this.

Molten Core Raider
Yomi Dragon, Plum, Awoken Vritra, Satsuki, Z8, even Akechi is getting a balance type with his ultimate evo but he makes a better inherit for the team than an actual member of it. Im sure there will be loads more talk about it as it gets closer to US release (if it gets released, but it's a Gungho collab so no reason why we wouldnt get it).

People farm MP by doing coop dungeons. Some stuff like the Scarlet dungeon gets you 100ish MP per clear i think? Im not sure on the exact numbers. It's time consuming and tedious but wont cost a dime.

Molten Core Raider
Good patch today. Badge system is pretty awesome. Being able to set my leaders to being Unbindable seems ridiculously overpowered. I also did a yolo roll in the REM before the fire gala is gone from the stones I got from the retro-active badges and pulled that second Uriel I had been needing. Think Im gonna buy some powerball tickets this afternoon...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I still have yet to do a multiplayer dungeon, so I'm waiting on that one...

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that one is bugged for some reason and it's not awarding retro-active credit, it seems like everyone has to do one multiplayer dungeon to fulfill the Expert requirements. Once I knocked that out everything else opened up. Just find some random dude and run the Int. difficulty PAD Island. Takes like 4 stam and literally anything can clear it (it's what I did).

Molten Core Raider
You just need to coordinate with someone. If you hit the Dungeons button there's a Multiplayer option at the top (in red). Hit that and then choose Create Room (if you are joining someone, just hit Join Room). From there, choose any dungeon that's currently active or available. It will take you to a lobby screen and give you your room number. Pass that to a friend or whoever is gonna play with you and once they join your room, you're off and running. Just takes a little coordination to get going. PADx has a game room section that you can find another person and run stuff or Im sure you could coordinate with someone here easily enough as well.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So anyone around to run a quick Multiplayer dungeon with me? I'll do YomiDra or Kirin lead. Just want something to do it.

Molten Core Raider
Finally found this stupid video. Here's a vid of Anatyphon blowing up Arena 2. Looks like the guys team only has 1 skill inherit as well. Very strong