Trakanon Raider
Think I can clear master with this team:

lvlv 47 CDD lead
lvl 42 Amat 6*
lvl 48 Lilith
Rainbow Keeper
lvl 60 4* holy ripper
lvl 70 CDD Ally
I don't know the hp of those offhand - if it's more than 8500 you have a chance, but bring some stones in case you get screwed on heal stones on the boss. A max skill siren makes this much less hazardous ( everyone should farm one of these - yes, even if you have a max level amaterasu heh ).

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So, I managed to get through the first two technicals (wood/water) - I pulled a lil' blue out of my pal machine - Looking for advice on what to focus on.
List is by color that I've +favorited

Titan 4 (3*)
Neptune 30 (5*)
Fenrir Knight 7
Siren 43
Blue Ripper 6 (3*)
Toyceratops 6 (4*)
Dragon Knight 8
Green Starter 29 (4*)
Mystic Stone Knight 16
Yellow Ripper 36 (4*)
Mystic Light Knight (13)
3x Yellow Ripper 10 (2*)
Thanatos 35 (4*)
Black Ripper 45 (4*)

I have 3 rare egg pulls saved up - just waiting for the right event/advice on when to use them.

Samurai Ogre or Armor Ogre used all or just fodder from the technicals?

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
That's the US one not the japanese one ? If so, damn nice. Also - fuck, wish I knew that one was coming lol.
According to the folks on the facebook group this is for the english version.

Frankly I am fairly excited. I love this silly little game and will gladly toss some more cash at them for stones to burn for stamina.

The new Pal event is fantastic. Pulled the 20 I had saved, came out with 7 Kings and some other junk with +stats. I'll also need to farm goblins like crazy to finally skill up my Siren.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I hope the US cut down version of the JP event is indeed happening, guess we'll find out in 3 hours when it ticks over to the next day.

Actually we already know, Wednesday dungeon is showing as double drop \o/

Edit: 22 PAL Rolls

1x Vampire
1x High Metal Dragon
2x +1 HP trash
1x King Metal Dragon

Oh well, not that great but better than normal PAL rolls at least.

Edit 2: WTH, 7 kings, you suck!
tongue.png

tongue.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
The new Pal event is fantastic. Pulled the 20 I had saved, came out with 7 Kings and some other junk with +stats. I'll also need to farm goblins like crazy to finally skill up my Siren.
Boo, I got 3 kings and 1 super out of 78 pulls.

Oh well, better than nothing I guess.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Other than Teddite shamefully stealing everyone else's luck this event is off to a great start, 3 Mystic Masks from 2 runs, thanks double drop rate! I don't appreciate my Shiva enough sometimes, two clears there from fucking around on wave 1&2 until I had cooldowns sorted etc and then big badda boom to the end \o/

Df~_sl

shitlord
I really overestimated the difficulty of Expert Mask...

Ran mixed white/red with Shiva friend. Ate a couple 4k shots during round 1 to load up 4 dragon breaths and shiva, went into round 2 and then shivawaved to the end ... easy peasy. Didnt even need another orb match :p

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
1 king dragon on 25 pulls, and 1 mystic mask on 4 runs. Burning stamina stones ro try to get another mask on 2x drop day.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I'm convinced all the PAL events and rare pulls are bullshit. The best I've ever gotten out of that piece of shit is a lil' dragons - but never the one I want (blue). I only had 8 pulls, but got a lot of fighters and slimes, with no +skills.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Holy shit, rolled my PAL eggs, got shit except a ill' white dragon, one I didn't have. Then rolled for a rare egg and got Hades, fuck yeah. Thik I have enough to make a decent dark team once I level everything.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got a succ drop from expert rust mech... what the fuck. Didn't even think it could drop. I'd have done a ton more of the ice dragon!

Got a succ drop from expert rust mech... what the fuck. Didn't even think it could drop. I'd have done a ton more of the ice dragon!
I've been running it like crazy hoping for a succubus. Good to hear someone finally got one of those assholes to drop.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So, Thursday dungeon is the dragon flower dungeon for evolving pendras from 9k to 45k - the dragons you need for the fusion come from the "Hunt!" i.e random daily dungeon cycling correct? At 20 sta cost, how tough are they to complete?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So, Thursday dungeon is the dragon flower dungeon for evolving pendras from 9k to 45k - the dragons you need for the fusion come from the "Hunt!" i.e random daily dungeon cycling correct? At 20 sta cost, how tough are they to complete?
Pendras take like 2.6k xp to get to max, then the dragon plant and 2 of the lowest level dragons from the daily jewel dungeon areas. The dragon plant can be found in tower of trials and tower of giants in addition to the thursday dungeon (green carbuncle, dragon seed, dragon plant, dragon flower, and dragon fruit all drop from the Thursday dungeon).

The jewel dragons are from the daily hunt ones. They're really easy to complete.
Typical battles are:
3x low level dragons
4x low level dragons
1x king dragons
3x low level + 1 high level dragons
1x king + 2 low level dragons
2x low level + 1 high level (almost ways the final boss encounter)

Low level dragons have a "good" defense, in that most attacks will hit for 1 dmg (I think the threshold is 6k attack to overcome).
High level dragons have a great defense, in that almost all attacks hit for 1 dmg (20k ripper attack hits for 5000)
King level dragons have amazing defense, and everything I've found hits for 1 dmg (ripper included).
Shiva's armor void works to nullfiy it, poison side steps it, post-orb-match dmg is reduced to 0.

I try to hold onto 4 of each of the low level for pendraga evolution (and 5 dragon plants). The kings are better xp, but neither are bad. I guess the new version in Japan has light and dark pendra dropping, so there's that also.

Hope that helps.