Puzzles and Dragons

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I thought light/light venus and dark/dark hades were 80% reduction.
Maybe, that would be pretty awesome if so. Chinese wiki and puzzleanddragonsguide both say 60% though. Too expensive to test, that's for sure!

Fazana_sl

shitlord
GungHo making mad cash

tl;dr - The latest financial report from GungHo shows them making $65m a month from P&D, over $2m a day. That's averaged out over all of 2012l, the latest single monthly report is for Jan 2013 which showed revenue at $91m.

It's amazing how much money they are raking in.
Just finished my 17th Rust Mech Expert Run. I have 6 lil' Black Dragons (I actually still needed one, so that's not so bad), 3 Rust MechDragons, and 0 Succubi.
It's not a total waste, I suppose. The dungeon does take a while to run, but I'm ranking up at a fairly good pace. Just to enough team cost that I can evolve a second Ripper to it's final form, which in turn should speed up my run time even more.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Think I can clear master with this team:

lvlv 47 CDD lead
lvl 42 Amat 6*
lvl 48 Lilith
Rainbow Keeper
lvl 60 4* holy ripper
lvl 70 CDD Ally

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
GungHo making mad cash

tl;dr - The latest financial report from GungHo shows them making $65m a month from P&D, over $2m a day. That's averaged out over all of 2012l, the latest single monthly report is for Jan 2013 which showed revenue at $91m.
Haha, that is amazing. Curt Schitling could take a page out of their finance book. I would interested in knowing what this game cost to develop and produce. Either way, great for them - they seem like a good company.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Think I can clear master with this team:

lvlv 47 CDD lead
lvl 42 Amat 6*
lvl 48 Lilith
Rainbow Keeper
lvl 60 4* holy ripper
lvl 70 CDD Ally
Maybe, that's not too far off my team. I use a max skill Siren to change orbs quite often when there is a shortage to stay alive though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maybe, that's not too far off my team. I use a max skill Siren to change orbs quite often when there is a shortage to stay alive though.
Yeah, I'm stuck without a siren somehow. I've been farming the shit out of polar tower for one and just can't get shit to drop. My guess is you'd sub out the amat for the siren?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Max skill Siren is a just for most everything master level and above.
Blah, guess it's time to farm one up in between rust runs/ADK skillup runs.

Thanks. Best place for one still polar night tower 4 if I can clear it?

Thengel

It's amazing how much money they are raking in.
Just finished my 17th Rust Mech Expert Run. I have 6 lil' Black Dragons (I actually still needed one, so that's not so bad), 3 Rust MechDragons, and 0 Succubi.
It's not a total waste, I suppose. The dungeon does take a while to run, but I'm ranking up at a fairly good pace. Just to enough team cost that I can evolve a second Ripper to it's final form, which in turn should speed up my run time even more.
Yeah I've done maybe 13 or 14 expert runs in the last few days. Probably 10+ lil blacks, I just feed them as exp fodder - zero mechs, zero succubus. Blahhhhhhhhh. You're right though, at least this dungeon isn't trash exp like some of the specials are.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
After about 60 re-rolls with one gold egg that wasn't on the list, i got

#361 Thanatos the Dark Elemental 5star
Level 30 HP 601
ATK 738
RCV 263

SKL Shadowfield - Void Light damage for a while
Leader 2x hp for dark attribute monsters.

Worth keeping or stay on the re roll grind?

Pdizz_sl

shitlord
Trying to figure out if I should evolve my Echidna. Any advice on this? From the looks of it I don't see me gaining a lot from it. She will cost more to put in a team, but the main use I have for her now is the delay skill which doesn't increase. I'm lost in deciding to leave her as max level, or evolve her...

Composter

Level 30 HP 601
ATK 738
RCV 263

Keep grinding. Thanatos is not really good at all.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

Level 30 HP 601
ATK 738
RCV 263

Do you have anything else to stick with him? He's "ok", but as a starter it might not be great to hold on to.

Composter

Trying to figure out if I should evolve my Echidna. Any advice on this? From the looks of it I don't see me gaining a lot from it. She will cost more to put in a team, but the main use I have for her now is the delay skill which doesn't increase. I'm lost in deciding to leave her as max level, or evolve her...
If you have a Valk, evolve her. Otherwise, unless you are sitting on a bunch of red penguins for some reason, I would focus on something else.

Also, fuck a bunch of Keeper of Dark. Got 5 today and 2 Rainbows....and 0 light, which is what I needed. Another week before I evolve my Valk, I guess.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Blah, guess it's time to farm one up in between rust runs/ADK skillup runs.

Thanks. Best place for one still polar night tower 4 if I can clear it?
I had 3 mermaid drops between sirens feast? and mermaids cave. I'm sure the names are wrong but they are the main siren dungeons...I've just spent all day at the hospital on 2 hours sleep so I am a tad loopy.

It's also a great place to farm the marine goblins to raise the siren skill level. Just hammer the crap out of those dungeons when they are 1.5% drop rate. I really wish they would allow folks to trade the lower level monsters. It would be great to hook up friends with extra 3 star monsters that are key to higher dungeon success.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Ive fed a metric fuckton of ADKs to my 2nd ADK with no skill ups in a row now. Frustrating.
I burned a shitload of stones refilling stamina to play today while the woman was in surgery. I farmed the fuck out of that goddamn guardian dungeon. Fed 20 more adk's to my main adk and that cock sucking bastard is still at skill level 2. Fuck you Gung Ho.

Edit: Oh sweet jesus give me my fucking 20 adk's back...

2/22 - 2/28
Dragon and Healer Rare Egg Machine Event - featuring a special lineup to celebrate our 1 year anniversary

2/28-3/2
Asian & Greek Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine

2/20 - 2/28
Double chance to Skill Up during Fusion

2/20 - 3/3
Super King Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine
Double drops & extra coins for the Special Weekly Dungeons
1 FREE Magic Stone and 500 Pal Points per day

velk

Trakanon Raider
I burned a shitload of stones refilling stamina to play today while the woman was in surgery. I farmed the fuck out of that goddamn guardian dungeon. Fed 20 more adk's to my main adk and that cock sucking bastard is still at skill level 2. Fuck you Gung Ho.

Edit: Oh sweet jesus give me my fucking 20 adk's back...

2/22 - 2/28
Dragon and Healer Rare Egg Machine Event - featuring a special lineup to celebrate our 1 year anniversary

2/28-3/2
Asian & Greek Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine

2/20 - 2/28
Double chance to Skill Up during Fusion

2/20 - 3/3
Super King Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine
Double drops & extra coins for the Special Weekly Dungeons
1 FREE Magic Stone and 500 Pal Points per day
That's the US one not the japanese one ? If so, damn nice. Also - fuck, wish I knew that one was coming lol.