Puzzles and Dragons

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I don't have Ra Dra [yet?]. Not even sure the process to get MechZeus... looks at the RaDra final form materials... it's a shit ton of zeus/hera farming, and even that is going to need a ton of xp/evolutions :(

DAthena... if I don't have multiple Haku(s), what's the ideal team? I'm about to Revo my Haku/Persephone, so I'd need 2 more for the team. Yomi for Fingers?

Dark orb makers are okay. Yomi isn't bad but not that good. Here is a pretty decent analysis for DAthena: Dark Athena Team Building, Discussion, and Rationale for 750,000 MP

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Im really feeling that lack of Ryune. Sometimes Im struggling for hearts to heal back up and Im having to use Anaphon inherited on a Haku in her place. The two turn haste is nice but the extra turns required til shes ready can be game ending.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Im really feeling that lack of Ryune. Sometimes Im struggling for hearts to heal back up and Im having to use Anaphon inherited on a Haku in her place. The two turn haste is nice but the extra turns required til shes ready can be game ending.

Pandora? I've got her inherited on a Persephone.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Welp, Hera dragon down. Took a few more stones (6 total), but that means I'm a bunch of zeuses/heras away from UvoYomiDra.

Molten Core Raider
And golems, lots and lots of golems....Evoing that Machine Hera is the most obnoxious part by far.

I need to Uevo my second Yomi Dragon but the thought of farming all the golems and like twenty more keepers of gold makes my stomach turn.

Molten Core Raider
What sort of subs do you have for DAthena? If you've got a quality team sitting there ready to go once you get her, Id say chuck those to the woodchipper and buy away. Athena is awesome but you're mileage will definitely depend on subs/inherits.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What sort of subs do you have for DAthena? If you've got a quality team sitting there ready to go once you get her, Id say chuck those to the woodchipper and buy away. Athena is awesome but you're mileage will definitely depend on subs/inherits.

This. Don't kill you box unless you have a good to great team waiting for her.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I'm at 500k MP, so not yet... though there's a bunch of box liquidation I'm tempted to do (Ronia #3, Gonia #2, Rodin #2, etc).

Didn't you say you had a Persephone? I got one for my alt acct with Persephone/DAthena. You probably need a Facet inherit though with the lower base multiplier.

Molten Core Raider
Facet ideally, but Carat will also work. If you lack either of those gemstone princesses, then that's kinda a no for Dark Athena for now imo. I would even shy away if you are lacking at least one Haku. You can probably build a janky team to clear A1 with but there's tons of teams that can clear it that wont cost you 750k mp.

The link at the top of the page from Gankak is really good reading. Look it over and if you dont fit the criteria, keep plugging away toward that Yomi Dragon uevo instead.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I respectfully disagree.

MP dragons require a hefty investment to be used. DAthena is usable right out of the box, and kicks fucking ass. Ao- said he's not even to the point of doing A1 yet, so all of the things that you need for an "optimal" DA team to be running A3 (Facet, Durga, 3 Haku's) don't apply if you're not going to be using it for that purpose. Loki (and many other things) is perfectly fine as a burst if you're not killing Radar dragons. She has a very flexible sub pool, all you need is basically any TPA dark cards with the exception of Satsuki. Team done.

I wish I had not purchased Yomi dragon for my alt. I'd have 700k MP right now, and I'd be much fucking happier selling off some Fenrir dupes and snagging DA than I would endlessly farming bullshit golems to evo Yomi dragon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got my revo Haku all setup and my Revo Persephone just needs leveling, I've got a carat in my box (but not ready to inherit yet). No idea what else to line up, but it seems like Revo Loki?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I've got my revo Haku all setup and my Revo Persephone just needs leveling, I've got a carat in my box (but not ready to inherit yet). No idea what else to line up, but it seems like Revo Loki?

Yep, you need a double SBR sub, Loki fits the bill, and his burst is fine until you get the gemstone ready.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Revo Loki is good. I believe the 'ideal' team people are running is 3x revo haku and revo loki. Carat inherited on Loki, a big shield on one of the hakus(like indra), a full board changer with hearts on a haku, and true damage on the final haku. Then a non awoken/revo orochi on your DAthena. Those inherits are for A3. You don't need anything close to the ideal team to clear A1 however.

Molten Core Raider
I respectfully disagree...

Maybe, but you're comparing time spent in game playing/grinding to selling REM stuff. From what I understand he's already got a Yomi Dragon so that's Mp spent, just gotta farm up the mats for that Uevo and that wont cost stones that were earned/saved/bought.

All that said, after he mentioned the few subs he has on hand, it's a moot debate as he's good to go for Dark Athena and should feed Ronia and the Dupe Gang to the chipper immediately. As for that last sub slot, anything that is primarily dark, doesnt eat blue orbs with their actives, has a couple TPAs, and one sub with 2 SBRs (Revo Loki, Durga, Castor, Hamal, A Okuni) and you're good to go for A1.

There's a few ways to get stuff ready to go in a hurry right now too. The enhance carnival is still going until tomorrow so if you're capped on pal points, that's an option for quick leveling (just pray the +egg thing doesnt roll around soon). All coin dungeons only cost 5 coins right now, so getting tamas for awakenings is quick and easy until the end of this event.