Puzzles and Dragons

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Accepted, sent my roll (got a +rcv Tyrra, fucking... trolled). You'll get a roll from my present, and then another from when you send me your present. This is the only "easy" chance at a dark or light version of the starter dragons.

ran rainbow and got a knight and dark keeper... and nothing else. fuck that shit.
I got a Spinon (+ATK) and Tyran...? Not sure if good or not, but oh well! Free shit !

Got a Pendra from my Pal egg pull too. Thought Pendra was an abbreviation for something...derp. I assume you evolve these, max em, then feed em to something?

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
4 same color Kings +32000 xp will max a ripper from 50-70
Which is 8 evolved 45k pendra. Hunt! is where the xp is at, the pendras just make streaky luck in the Hunt! much better time spent since you can leverage the worst drop into 45k xp. Instead of the pendra method, think of it as the Hunt! method.
Huh, that makes sense. I'll have to give it a shot. Is there any schedule or way to tell when the Hunt! dungeons go up? I always catch them with like 10min left and I have 5 STA. =/

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Huh, that makes sense. I'll have to give it a shot. Is there any schedule or way to tell when the Hunt! dungeons go up? I always catch them with like 10min left and I have 5 STA. =/
Join the Puzzle and Dragons Facebook Global page (no idea how to link Facebook shit), or check out thehttp://www.puzzledragonx.compage which usually has a schedule up on the right side of the page. Make sure your time zone is correct.

In order to find yourGroup(A, B, C, D or E), go in to your "Friend -> ID Search" menu to get "Your ID." The third digit from the left is your group assignment. For example, my friend ID is 348,445,203 so my Group ID is8.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
And, just FYI, the pdx website occasionally has the second and third times wrong. Basically, it is every five hours from the start time, and the start time moves 1 hour back every day until it gets to 8am pacific time...at which point the next day it will move to noon pacific time. Usually alternates between metal and jewels, with occasional gold thrown in.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is there a chart anywhere that lists the rewards you get for each of the ranks? +sta, +friends, +cost, etc?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Sure doesn't feel like a 20% chance to level up a skill, I've fed my StE 60 marine goblins so far, and am up to skill level 5 (7turns) 2 more to go I think. I started feeding goblins only when she was lvl 1. 20 now.

pablos

Lord Nagafen Raider
signed up my name is 209 axis d, I like the bejeweled part friend me or tell me your name and ill friend you

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Sure doesn't feel like a 20% chance to level up a skill, I've fed my StE 60 marine goblins so far, and am up to skill level 5 (7turns) 2 more to go I think. I started feeding goblins only when she was lvl 1. 20 now.
I was losing my mind skilling up my Siren. I had a dry spell where I ate a good 50+ goblins without a skill up.

It is worth it though. That 5 turn cool down will still seem like an eternity.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
So, I feel the urge to back up my data finally, any recommendations on how/what/where to root the phone with? Velk's directions with Ghost commander assume a rooted phone? And what can you blow up by rooting? I have a droid 3. Thanks to any tips, I googled the 1 click root and could comfortably follow the directions, just wanted some reassurance that its safe (enough) and what could go wrong..

velk

Trakanon Raider
So, I feel the urge to back up my data finally, any recommendations on how/what/where to root the phone with? Velk's directions with Ghost commander assume a rooted phone? And what can you blow up by rooting?
It's not necessary to root the phone to just do backups if you have android 4.x - there's a method using the dev tools that lets you back it up. You need root if you want to keep multiple accounts on the phone and swap between them though.

For what you need for root and risks, it depends a lot on which version of android, with which carrier.
Worst case is probably android 2.x on vodaphone, in which case there is no option that lets you get your data off it ( You must do a full system flash that wipes app data to get root, and if you don't root it you can't back it up )
Medium case would require flashing a new ROM, which could brick your phone if done incorrectly, but otherwise leaves the data alone
Best case you can just root the phone without changing anything/losing any data.

Look up your phone on XDA developers forum and check the instructions for rooting.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Is there a chart anywhere that lists the rewards you get for each of the ranks? +sta, +friends, +cost, etc?
Until you get to 50 friends each level alternates between +2 team cost, +1 stamina and + 1 friend.

Once you hit 50 friends you can only add more via stones, 1 stone gets 5 more slots.

Past 50 it alternates between the +2 team and +1 sta forever.

The only caveat to all this is every 10th level starting at level 10 you get +5 to whichever stat is going up that level.

Edit: long link

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...ed=0CDYQ7gEwAA

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Screw your Hades, Zeus, Awoken Odin or whatever shitey units you claim are any good. Real power is android power.

HIEgVhN.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
haha! I had no idea you could even evolve it. Like the Moogle from a couple of weeks ago it's a simple 10 stamina 1 fight dungeon.

Forgot the blue jewel dragons while watching the footy last night, I hate the new schedule.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mask dungeon is by far my least favorite. 25 stamina for a bunch of nothing every time. I have run 11 times and have gotten exactly 1 mystic mask.