Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mask dungeon is by far my least favorite. 25 stamina for a bunch of nothing every time. I have run 11 times and have gotten exactly 1 mystic mask.
I got 2 mystic masks on my first expert run... and never had one drop again
frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mask dungeon blows. I need an Onyx mask, guess I should start plodding through the normal dungeons until they drop=/ God so much shit to do! Sick of sitting on this capped fuckin' Yomi and being 1 item short to evolve.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got 2 mystic masks on my first expert run... and never had one drop again
frown.png
How do you get 2 mystics in one run? Mask dungeon non-expert seems best for the tier 1 and 2 masks, because it's much cheaper and easier. For the divine masks, I just spam run the tier 1 technical dungeons. They appear in there usually 1 or 2 per run, they drop chance isn't great but isn't horrible, but the dungeons themselves are way way way better for exp and a lot faster than expert mask. For divine onyx, run twilight woods.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mystic masks can show up on any floor by themself (and are guaranteed to drop). They just don't when you need them, though.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Amusingly on my second run today I got a mystic mask on the very first round and of course didn't get enough red orbs to kill it before it killed me. Goodbye 25 stamina, didn't want you anyway
biggrin.png

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had a no drop final round earlier on that stupid mask dungeon (and 0 3rd tier masks before that, not that I need any of those). What a complete waste.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just ran it twice more and 1 total drop each time (divine onyx). Fuck this cockblocking piece of shit

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I just did anothet mask run...0 drops. Not a single egg. Awesome.
Wish 5.0 had a "sell all" feature after you clear a dungeon and just want to dump everything you looted. Either that or a "new" sort order on the monster box. Scrolling through 135+ of these things is tedious and 7/10 times the performance on the monster box takes a dump and it is almost impossible to scroll through them without opening up the monster stat sheet.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This game was a lot more fun in the lower levels when you level up and re-fill your STA before it ever runs out. I miss the good old days where you paid for a game ONCE and could play it as much as you want for as long as you want.

A true android/ios Pokemon port where you could trade pets online and none of this IAP bullshit would sell like hotcakes even at $40-50, but it still wouldn't make $2 million a day like this game, which is why we'll never see the like again.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
This game was a lot more fun in the lower levels when you level up and re-fill your STA before it ever runs out. I miss the good old days where you paid for a game ONCE and could play it as much as you want for as long as you want.

A true android/ios Pokemon port where you could trade pets online and none of this IAP bullshit would sell like hotcakes even at $40-50, but it still wouldn't make $2 million a day like this game, which is why we'll never see the like again.
This is why folks who play a lot do the multi account thing, me personally, I like spending 30min to 3 hours a day depending on the day of the week, if I'm grinding levels or looking for a drop.

Today is all metal dragons, but I burned 60 stamina on 4 runs, got 3 kings, 1 high and the rest were the trash dragon, my 5* ripper was level 7, I fed all the shit dragons first. And now he's level 34. Took about 15 minutes to do the 4 runs. Will go again twice at 6 and twice at 11 and he might go from 7 to 50 in a day with some good drop luck.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is why folks who play a lot do the multi account thing, me personally, I like spending 30min to 3 hours a day depending on the day of the week, if I'm grinding levels or looking for a drop.

Today is all metal dragons, but I burned 60 stamina on 4 runs, got 3 kings, 1 high and the rest were the trash dragon, my 5* ripper was level 7, I fed all the shit dragons first. And now he's level 34. Took about 15 minutes to do the 4 runs. Will go again twice at 6 and twice at 11 and he might go from 7 to 50 in a day with some good drop luck.
Or you blow 65 STA going through Dungeon of Fire for Rubylits and don't get a SINGLE ONE!~1one

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Or you blow 65 STA going through Dungeon of Fire for Rubylits and don't get a SINGLE ONE!~1one
Just wait until friday. Either level will get you a crapload of those little bastards.

How I handle evolving and leveling:

To help balance out my ocd needs to make all the teams at once I have been picking 2-3 monsters each week to focus on for evolving and/or leveling. I look them up on puzzledragonx and make a list of total xp needed and what mats I'll need to pick up along the way for evolves.

Then each day I have a specific list of targets. Today I needed 5 mystic masks for evolves I plan to do.

Before bed last night I had enough stamina to bang out 3 runs. When I was having my morning coffee I ground out 2 runs. Between conference calls I had a 30 min window of time to burn so I used 2 stones while refilling stamina to grind out 6 more runs. I farmed all the masks I need for week. Now I will let my stamina refill and will knock out some metal dragons or do a tech run for pendras later.

Tomorrow I want 120 dragon plants.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thursday's dungeon takes 10 STA and rewards 420 EXP. I will regen 62 STA over night (assuming I stop playing from like 9pm to 7am and start from 0 STA). So tomorrow morning I can immediately run the dungeon 6 times for 2,520 EXP. Which means tonight, until 9pm I need to figure out how to get within 2,520 EXP of leveling? About 50% through Rank 92 now and only 7 STA, so not sure I can pickup that much XP without doing Sky Dragon Expert... I can regen 36 STA by 9pm, which isn't quite enough to do Master (36 + 7). Way over thinking this....