Puzzles and Dragons

velk

Trakanon Raider
Is it even possible, after a certain point, to get a rank up out of your stamina bar? Some of the dungeons are just horribly inefficient, but even the ones that are "good exp" don't seem to move it enough. Speaking of inefficient, Thursday Dungeon is around 33 exp per stam!
Depends - on weekends it's always yes due to the 50% off on tower of dragons stam cost. On normal days yes and no - the xp of a full bar doesn't cover levelling, but you also need to consider the amount of time spent actually running the dungeons - depending how quick your team is you have a good chance of regenning enough stam while you are running them.

There's not really a lot of point in powerlevelling though, unless you have good stuff you can't use due to team cost.

velk

Trakanon Raider
You don't really need a succubus on a Valk team, they're good to swap in when you know you have something that poison is useful for but otherwise having a couple Naga and a couple Siren is useful.
Succy has much better attack than siren does, assuming you maxxed your siren's orb change, a second one really isn't much use - it's not often you get enough fire orbs in 2 turns to make it worthwhile I'd think.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm dying for a succubus. Or really any poison. I've got 15 stones saved up for pulls, though. Hoping tomorrow's new pull bonus is decent.

Also, I don't know why, but I've gotten an egg on everything I've targetted today besides bosses (damn you, succy), including 2 violet demon masks, 2 high gold dragons, 3 sapphlits, 1 rublit, 2 green pengdras and 7 dragon plants. I know it isn't supposed to work like that (has never worked before), but my luck with that is super hot right now.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I finally got a Ice Mechdragon Aldebaran. Time to work on the air guy. Up until rank 67 or so I was getting a full level for doing that dungeon twice on expert. Good times.

I've spent two days just trying to get the Saphlits I need for my Mermaid. I have dozens of masks of various color, and 3 keepers of each type expect dark, but I can't get those stupid blue assholes to drop.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm dying for a succubus. Or really any poison. I've got 15 stones saved up for pulls, though. Hoping tomorrow's new pull bonus is decent.

Also, I don't know why, but I've gotten an egg on everything I've targetted today besides bosses (damn you, succy), including 2 violet demon masks, 2 high gold dragons, 3 sapphlits, 1 rublit, 2 green pengdras and 7 dragon plants. I know it isn't supposed to work like that (has never worked before), but my luck with that is super hot right now.
what is this 'new pull bonus' you speak of?

Diemess

I cleared my first Master dungeon today, ice mechdragon. I now have 2 ice mechs, should feed the other one to it or just save it? I got the first one to drop on expert
smile.png

rrr_img_11706.jpg

what are the requirements for Legend?

Diemess

On the rare egg machine. Looks like tomorrow it changes to Wood monsters, Fafnir, ADK, and Cu were on the list. I guess pushing the time forward on your device lets you see what is coming.
ohh ok gotcha

i want to wait for the god event, hopefully that's after the wood monsters.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
ohh ok gotcha

i want to wait for the god event, hopefully that's after the wood monsters.
Seems like folks are speculating that it will be Lunar New Year for the next God event which would be right around the time Wood ends. So, maybe (if they're right).

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Christ, that will be full circle for me I think, Gods were running when I first started. I hope they add the Egyptian gods soon, some of those are really funky looking and have really interesting leader skills. One example is I believe Ra who multiplies damage 10x if you make 5+ matches.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Decided I wouldn't mind a shot at the ADR... 3rd fucking cupid. Fuck that thing.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
It's hidden at the bottom of the announcement but apparently there's a PAL egg evo material event on as well, not sure whether to use my saved rolls (up to 35 now!) as it just says more instead of added. If it was the rainbow keeper dropper etc again I'd use them in a heartbeat.

Edit: False alarm, apparently that shouldn't have been in the main news feed as it's just the same as regular pal eggs, I hadn't noticed before they allegedly have more chance to drop evo materials to match the colour of the current event.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Question on the Friday expert sprite dungeon. I got to boss + 2 sides, and both sides were in 2 turns. Is that how it always is, or did I just get unlucky? I want to check before I waste 25 stam again.

foddon

All I know is 3 dublits all went in one turn and one shotted me even though I was using a 2x HP leader and had full HP. Obviously not ready for that one yet.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fazana-that line has been there for two weeks or so now. I think that's the standard text for the PAL egg pulls.

Thengel-I've had the last round both ways. Everything hitting at once, and have seen them staggered at 2,3,and 4 rounds.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fazana-that line has been there for two weeks or so now. I think that's the standard text for the PAL egg pulls.

Thengel-I've had the last round both ways. Everything hitting at once, and have seen them staggered at 2,3,and 4 rounds.
No, there was something that said "XXXX and YYYY in PAL machine" earlier. I blew my 6 stored chances... 2green 2blue of the slimes 2 green orges.

Pdizz_sl

shitlord
No, there was something that said "XXXX and YYYY in PAL machine" earlier. I blew my 6 stored chances... 2green 2blue of the slimes 2 green orges.
Yes, I saw this too and got excited. The opening message stated a special PAL event, but when I went to roll I checked the verbiage and it didn't state it anymore.