Puzzles and Dragons

Scyfi

N00b
So I started playing this and after 20+ tries I ended up with Echidna the Red Empress and called it a day. Hopefully she is good enough for now. Name is Scyfi and ID is 313,148,225. Need some friends
smile.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I still go back and forth between leaving my Archangel up and Greater Valk. Mostly the Angel because running the Expert Mech dungeons I'm primarily taking damage reducers since I don't have one to use as a team leader. Did a lot of Marine Goblin farming yesterday and got a couple skill ups on my Siren. This week really need to focus on just getting her evolved rather than dividing my STA between the Mech Dragon, Goblin Farming, Succubus Farming, Technicals, etc... That seems to be my biggest problem, not being focused on one goal and spreading myself out too thin. With some XP fodder could evolve my Ivory Dragon, Tyrannos, Siren, and one or two other random guys I've picked up.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Another editors choice dungeon today which will no doubt need a crazy team of superstars and want 50 stamina a go.

I really need to get off my arse and farm the wind mecha but I'm pretty much burned out on 15 minute slogs against mobs that can't kill me but have eleventy billion hp.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
I want to get my Hades evolved soon, his active is 30% reduction in current enemy HP. That sounds pretty handy for some of those fights.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Another editors choice dungeon today which will no doubt need a crazy team of superstars and want 50 stamina a go.

I really need to get off my arse and farm the wind mecha but I'm pretty much burned out on 15 minute slogs against mobs that can't kill me but have eleventy billion hp.
Some Zeus technical event thing? Anyone know the stats on it? 50 Stam required, so I'm pretty sure it's nothing for me (like the Hera event). And I know exactly what you mean with the mechas. I was able to do both wind and ice no problem, but it just takes fucking forever to kill the thing.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Last team stats I heard was recommended 18k hp and more if possible and expect to use between 10 and 20 stones to clear anyway depending on how often he uses nasty npc boss shit
biggrin.png

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm gonna go crazy on Dark Mech Dragon...Succy and Dark Mech are both on my hit list. Until then, I'm gonna keep trying to a Light Mech and hitting sapphire/ruby dragons for leveling/evolving my Echidna and Siren.

velk

Trakanon Raider
You should level up some color dragons, it's like night and day taking my dragon team into mechdragon dungeons vs my regular team. 3 CDD kills expert light mech in <2 min, but even just random colors you are talking 4-5 min not 15. Not to mention you can do 15 matches on round 1 then instantly clear to round 5, charge up and instantly clear to 8. I spend longer killing the first mini boss on my light team than I do clearing the whole dungeon with dragons.

Of course, it's not like that helps me get any drops lol ;p I'm still zero for healers/mechdragons across all runs across all acounts and all dungeons. Sigh ;p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You should level up some color dragons, it's like night and day taking my dragon team into mechdragon dungeons vs my regular team. 3 CDD kills expert light mech in <2 min, but even just random colors you are talking 4-5 min not 15. Not to mention you can do 15 matches on round 1 then instantly clear to round 5, charge up and instantly clear to 8. I spend longer killing the first mini boss on my light team than I do clearing the whole dungeon with dragons.

Of course, it's not like that helps me get any drops lol ;p I'm still zero for healers/mechdragons across all runs across all acounts and all dungeons. Sigh ;p
which dragons are you referring to? I've got white blue and dark "lil dragons" and water fire earth and light starter dragons.
My team for mecha dragons is whatever toy dragon corresponds with the color of the dungeon for reduction (or red knight, since I don't have the red toy dragon), lilith, green golem, devil dragon, and final form starter blue dragon.

I found my problem for my dark team... the monsters are just too low level and it's an all offense team. Going with the mecha team above it's slow as shit but I can die on any of the bosses.

velk

Trakanon Raider
which dragons are you referring to? I've got white blue and dark "lil dragons"
That's the ones - once you get them to the final form, they each have a 20k breath weapon on a 15 turn timer. I take in four of them and a healer - it's pretty crazy stuff. ( Fifth is my chaos dark knight, he's there to make dark orbs, I'd probably do better with another color dragon, but he has nostalgic value ;p )

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's the ones - once you get them to the final form, they each have a 20k breath weapon on a 15 turn timer. I take in four of them and a healer - it's pretty crazy stuff. ( Fifth is my chaos dark knight, he's there to make dark orbs, I'd probably do better with another color dragon, but he has nostalgic value ;p )
I read the thing earlier about leveling them (basically level 12-15 carbuncles of the correct color), but is that the only way to really level them? I know you can do the pendraga for green/red/blue, but that seems to be it for leveling. Is there a better way?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What level is this Metal Dragon hunting?
It's pretty low. For the most part they have high armor and end up taking 1dmg from any ability. If you want I can put up my Lilith for the poison on round 5