Puzzles and Dragons

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There is never a point to pulling the REM outside of godfests, unless it's a specialty REM. You're wasting your money otherwise.

Godfests usually occur around the 15th and 1st of every month.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Anyone given the ranking dungeon a try? How high have you made it if so?

That thing was a bit tougher to rank in than I anticipated or maybe I had a very inflated view of how good I was at this game
tongue.png
Im sitting at the top 47% mark for my best run so far (of 3 clears). If I could put those asshole PreDra's down faster I know I could score better cause that floor takes some brawling for the Yomi Dragon to get through.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the PreDras floor is the bottleneck. I'm going to try a poison strategy, I think. I lose a shitload of time on that floor and it ruins my score. Best that I've managed is top 53%.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Yep, poison is the way to go. Dropped Pandora for Lilith and one shot the PreDras. Ended up with over 90k score and am now sitting in the top 20%. Good call on that.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
At like 96k, did it half awake last night using Lilith for poison. I need to get faster and adjust team and I think I can crack top 10%, because dmg and combo count don't add too much to score. This would be a nice time to have Shiva dragon I think, I was just using Verdandi, but didn't one-shot ninjas or zeus.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
24.8% with an A.Shiva team. Brought along A.Ra to zip the PreDra. Probably won't bother trying to go any higher -- I'm limited by A.Shiva's damage ceiling.

Really enjoying these 7x6 challenge dungeons. Makes them stupid easy.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Rolled Kanna this morning. When I rolled because Godfest even though I wanted nothing... Might trade her in for part of a dragon at some point I guess. Is she even a good sub for any teams? Certainly don't ever see myself running her as a lead.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ugh. 94.7k is the best I can manage. I just can't seem to get any faster and I don't have enough board changers to make a Ra team for damage.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Had a near perfect storm earlier with dark orb skyfalls, swept every floor but one and managed to get up to 102.9k. Cant see myself breaking the top 10% but as long as I stay above 20 Ill be happy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Instant kill abities lower your score, fyi.
Lilith poison isn't installkill and doesn't lower your score (didn't for mine, anyways).

rolled thrice....

Indigo Dragon Caller Sumire (niiiice)
Akechi Mitsuhide (nice?)
Guivre Chimera (Fuck you)

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Akechi is amazing if you plan to ever run a Yomi Dragon. In fact he's practically a must have as running the YomiD without one leaves you at the mercy of the rng gods.

Pulled six today, two Satsuki's, one Sumire, a Green Angel Ruel, FA Luci, aaaand a Chrono Turtle. I also did manage to crack the top 10%. Sitting at the 8.7% mark and hope that it's good enough to hold on till the end (but probably isnt).

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
2 Satsukis is p legit did you have any before? Will probo roll a few times on day 2 but I think the christmas one will be during fire gala so might get silly there

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Nah I didnt have any of the new dragon callers before yesterday. I probably wont have much use for anything that I rolled yesterday except for MP fodder when I decide I want to buy something with the points. Im kinda set for teams at the moment. Anything Yomi Dragon cant put down, Awoken Shiva can so until the game escalates to needing something stronger than an MP dragon Im good (which better be a while
tongue.png
)

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
real talk tho you can do bastet/persues/perseus/vishnu and then farm a dude from a later dungeon call chu chu and you have yourself a team that can clear some descends once you get the team cost. Perseus is a good sub for bastet in some places

you should evolve your bastet bruh