Puzzles and Dragons

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
had to do a few more rolls. troll silver, 3rd bastet, hermes, kakabb, orochi dupe and just went 0 for 9 on baby tamadras cool

but I got a "great" feeding a green snowglobe to my vishu yeah boiii

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I always forget about that worthless mechanic. I don't understand the draw to that part of the f2p equation.

here's all this shit you spent money on that you can't actually use.

edit: Ugh, A.Kirin is fucking with me. So used to LKali and ignoring Green and now I have to switch to ignoring Dark.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Lengthens the grind and keeps you playing if you dont IAP or is another obstacle you can overcome with your wallet.

I actually didnt mind it too much when I was starting out. It was a bit frustrating at first that I couldnt evo stuff for fear of being unable to fit it into the team, but smaller, more short term goals that I could accomplish while working on something bigger made the grind easier.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
GRonia and Blonia are finally getting their ultimates. Their weighted stats are insane (Blonia is now the highest in the game), but stats alone aren't really enough anymore. The other problem is, with the awoken Norse gods on the horizon, they make pretty subpar leaders and are quite a bit behind the curve.

Blonia will probably see some use as an A.I&I sub and maybe evensomeuses as a physical/row leader, because physical water subs with rows are pretty common.

Gronia is just terrible. Her awakenings are all over the place for one. She still doesn't make a very good green row leader (then again, nobody really does) and she's even pretty subpar as a sub for TPA teams. Two-color board changers aren'tnearlyas useful for TPA as tri-color. She has a 12 CD active. Honestly, at this point, I think she's probably better off as 50k MP. I haven't used her inmonths(maybe even a year+) and this ultimate does nothing to change that.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wanted a Blonia so badly... still wouldn't mind her. Though I sold two of the 5 BOdins.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Yeah it's a bitch. My phone now has 2x Meimei, Osiris, Luibei, Verd, and Parv as green. Like level 80. Couple sexy fucking teams there two years from now when I can both evo and afford their cost.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Ok finished this shit off with Mei Mei, Amaterasu, FA Luci lol, Liu Bei, Umi & Yama, and Mei Mei dupe.
latest

In total got 2x Mei Mei, 2x Vishnu, Verdandi and Liu Bei. I think I can make A bastet work now. Really wanna get my Hino and Shiva Awoken too ahhhhh.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
gronia is the only one i have so thatd be cool if they make her useful

annnd not so much
Sitting on two of her, so I'm sure it'll be mediocre at best.

Started figuring out A.Kirin now... shit just got REAL. Half-assed a run through corpse wyrm as a "trial" and hit 49x consistently... this isn't juggler broken, but it's broken.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Started figuring out A.Kirin now... shit just got REAL. Half-assed a run through corpse wyrm as a "trial" and hit 49x consistently... this isn't juggler broken, but it's broken.
This is how I feel about A. Ra.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This is how I feel about A. Ra.
The real question... do I feed my hypermax ronia to Kirin for the +s?
I have a fucking shitshow of a time doing + farming for some reason.
I've got:
297 Ronia
160 LKali
153 RS Luci
66 Academy Luci
65 BOdin
63 Amat
27 GOdin
and a bunch of +10/+9 from the 3/3/3 Tamadras.

Kirin is at +12 so she's going to be the brand new focus for +eggs (and I just canabilized a bunch of odd ball +egg holders... +3 CuChu, +2 Zerker, +2 Pteradax).

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
General rule of thumb is: if you dont have a dupe of an REM monster, dont feed it.

That said, do you use Ronia anymore?Willyou use Ronia anymore? If the answer to both is no, server her on a platter to Kirin. I tend to operate under a more "scorched earth" mindset than most people though so take my advice on the matter with a grain of salt. If I stop using a monster or move onto another team that outclasses the previous one, then chances are the old stuff is in danger of being MP fodder or food for something else.

When I outgrew my Ronia devil squad and moved to an Urd team, Urd ate Ronia and I never once regretted it.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The real question... do I feed my hypermax ronia to Kirin for the +s?
I have a fucking shitshow of a time doing + farming for some reason.
I've got:
297 Ronia
160 LKali
153 RS Luci
66 Academy Luci
65 BOdin
63 Amat
27 GOdin
and a bunch of +10/+9 from the 3/3/3 Tamadras.

Kirin is at +12 so she's going to be the brand new focus for +eggs (and I just canabilized a bunch of odd ball +egg holders... +3 CuChu, +2 Zerker, +2 Pteradax).
I don't like feeding non-dupes but if Ronia isn't going to be your main descended lead any longer than the +eggs are generally a waste on her. It took me a long time to think this way, but I finally fed my hypered Ronia(was my first hyper) to finish hypermaxing my A.Ra team. If you don't have a dupe I wouldn't feed her, cause she is still good as a sub on some teams for current descendeds. However if you do have a dupe feed her.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've got a dupe, but the dupe is on the Ronia team... (Hypermax Ronia lead/Ronia/RD Shiva/AMinerva/DR LuBu), so I think I'll just save her. I farm with her constantly, and it's still my go-to for anything that isn't Mythical or Blue-majority. The Kali is on my AKirin team too (AKirin/LKali/LKali/Verche/Susanoo). I'm sort of feeling some pain from not enough time-extend awakenings, but not that big a deal.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Ugh. So, hit a 5th stone via some coin dungeons and rolled a Ra last night. So I have Bastet, Kirin, and Ra. Can easily awaken any of the three. (Also got I+I but not in the same tier I don't think)

Any suggests on what to focus on?Taloo - Monsters | PADherder

I still think Bastet is my best option for now since my green cards are miles beyond anything other than my blue healers right now. Just think I'd end up using under leveled, sub par subs for a lot longer with Ra/Kirin.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
You could try - Kirin / Fat Chocobo / Valk / Sun Quan / Echidna
- Bastet / Vishnu / Kushinada / Michael / Persesus

Don't see any decent team you can make with Ra atm, but that changes if you pull some kalis or a Maeda.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
You could try - Kirin / Fat Chocobo / Valk / Sun Quan / Echidna
- Bastet / Vishnu / Kushinada / Michael / Persesus

Don't see any decent team you can make with Ra atm, but that changes if you pull some kalis or a Maeda.
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly my own thoughts on it. Was thinking someone heftier than Echidna but doesn't really matter with that kind of multiplier in hindsight. I'll just try both and see which one I'm more comfortable with for now I guess.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Ugh. So, hit a 5th stone via some coin dungeons and rolled a Ra last night. So I have Bastet, Kirin, and Ra. Can easily awaken any of the three. (Also got I+I but not in the same tier I don't think)

Any suggests on what to focus on?Taloo - Monsters | PADherder

I still think Bastet is my best option for now since my green cards are miles beyond anything other than my blue healers right now. Just think I'd end up using under leveled, sub par subs for a lot longer with Ra/Kirin.
your bastet team looks like itd be p dece for sure. i&i w/ ryune helper is the new thing. I dont know a whole lot about it, doesnt seem like you have the optimal subs for it, but it seems like you have quite a few dudes with rows and I know tpas work with it too. You could probo get away with usin that instead of bringing your green team to fire fights.