Puzzles and Dragons

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just maxed Bastet today, in farm mode to get mats to Evolve. Rank 66 atm, up to Hyperion Lava Flow on Normal, was having some issues with the final fight on it with all green. Up to Hypno Forest on technicals.

Also mostly been using Vishnu atm with a evolved Vishnu friend sub with Wood Sprite Lily, Perseus and a hobgoblin as my orb changers

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
The final boss of that level has high def so you especially need a way to break his defense unless you can heal up between his attacks. You could try putting a rainbow keeper in your group although he is pretty high cost. On Tuesdays you can go into the rainbow keeper level with a max awoken green odin friend and grind it down with no threat of dying. You can use that strat for anything you have a problem with on normal levels and the Friday dungeon too for the rest of the mats you need although you have to be a bit more careful with the enemies atk timers. You can get a naga in scarlet snake princess on 12/17 which helps with stuff like that. Y

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
12347589_1680363222205248_5214891174084327659_n.jpg

dude rolls 830 times for rkali gets 0

look at those rates woof

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pulled for my roommate. First pull, Sonia. Second pull, Kirin. Nothing but silver for myself...

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Tried the christmas REM with a few of the stones I had leftover from yesterday. All I got was 9k MP from it (two Christmas Archangels, one Christmas Siren). Dont think I care enough about stuff that wont fit into any of my active teams to roll more.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
will give it a yolo roll. whats the deal with this xmas dungeon. is it worth farming for present eggs? I didnt do this any other years
Extremely low rates from what I read but unless you "need" to run something else conditional why the fuck not is how I look at it. Beats spending an hour in Beautiful Being to piss away a full bar anyhow. First dub in a week this morning at least when I finished off my bar.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I want one
Good luck sir. I got crazy, crazy lucky and was only going to roll the one time on main. 3/3 on grey eggs with my phone haha.

Shitty thing is I'm not even sure I'll use him right now. Fact that I need about 40 tamas atm aside I just don't know is it's worth dropping Pers/Gabriel for him on my bastet team... Probably is I guess.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
So when you guys move on from a team that used to be your primary to a newer team, do you feed your old leader to the new one to pass off it's +297 or do you just farm up more eggs? Im having trouble making myself hold onto an old team lead that I cant rightly say when Ill use again when feeding him would put a newer lead into "near done" status.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So when you guys move on from a team that used to be your primary to a newer team, do you feed your old leader to the new one to pass off it's +297 or do you just farm up more eggs? Im having trouble making myself hold onto an old team lead that I cant rightly say when Ill use again when feeding him would put a newer lead into "near done" status.
I have fed 2 hypermaxed old leaders to my new team. The only reason I did it was because I had dupes of both. For a long time I didn't think I should but I warmed up to the idea eventually.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
It's my Awoken Shiva that's possibly on the chopping block. I have since moved into using a Yomi Dragon squad for my primary clear team and recently picked up a Shiva Dragon to use as my mindless bulldozer farm team lead. Awoken Shiva isnt likely to get any better than he currently (atleast not for a looong while) is since he's a relatively new evolution, Im not holding my breath on him suddenly becoming better than he already is (which is pretty good, Ive just got better now). Still a hard call though.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
It's my Awoken Shiva that's possibly on the chopping block. I have since moved into using a Yomi Dragon squad for my primary clear team and recently picked up a Shiva Dragon to use as my mindless bulldozer farm team lead. Awoken Shiva isnt likely to get any better than he currently (atleast not for a looong while) is since he's a relatively new evolution, Im not holding my breath on him suddenly becoming better than he already is (which is pretty good, Ive just got better now). Still a hard call though.
In that case I'd feel safe. Only thing I'd ever see you using him for would be swapping him to the 0 armor debuff form but... I don't imagine there's much you can't just natural armor break with those two teams anyway.