Puzzles and Dragons

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Good luck sir. I got crazy, crazy lucky and was only going to roll the one time on main. 3/3 on grey eggs with my phone haha.

Shitty thing is I'm not even sure I'll use him right now. Fact that I need about 40 tamas atm aside I just don't know is it's worth dropping Pers/Gabriel for him on my bastet team... Probably is I guess.
i already did my one roll. I going to try to get 36 awakenings tomorrow to finish off my red and green teams. Theyre like half leveled/half awoken but was still able to 0 stone wednesday mythical. feels good to be able to do this shit now

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
yeah maybs. Farmed up the last 2 dragon fruits for my phoenix to get my shiva awoken today. Apparently Im slow as fuck at farming tamadras was only able to get 38 babies total and only 3 real ones dropped
frown.png
14 skill ups from the babies, but was able to get my shiva, hino, and 2nd vishnu fully awoken

my gf did a yolo roll in xmas rem and got xmas LB too haha

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh god, took a healer high hp team, at the final boss on first stage of Vesta Caves, it can't kill me, but it's taking forever to kill it.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Ranked Dungeon rewards went out last night, how did everyone end up? Shame that no dark pii's were part of the prize, I still need half a dozen or so... There really should be a Pii exchange or something, trade in 3 pii's of any flavor to get the one that you want. Im sitting on like six Shynpy's atm with literally nothing to use them on.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
The gf finally got the team cost to fill out a Saria team. She had been stuck on first floor of starlight sanctuary using a rainbow isis team. Far far from optimal subs lol and sitting at 151/152 team cost so cant uevo anything rn but we got through everything p easy. 1 shot kotg with a thor. Setup has 64k hp with another saria lol so crazy.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
The 10x descends are here, atleast for the duration of the New Years event. I blew up the Zeus challenge dungeons this morning and the +egg haul was nice. Also in case anyone missed it, the MP shop now has all five MP dragons as well as all five Pii's available for purchase from now through Jan 10th. The 4x GFE three day godfest is also later this week. Good thing I have Christmas money...

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I finished Zeus challenge this morning and got 13ish +eggs. Every drop I got was a plus egg. A chart I saw somewhere online says farming the first Zeus in the challenge is a good farm. 4 guaranteed plus eggs for 50 sta and you can farm it pretty quickly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah I finished Zeus challenge this morning and got 13ish +eggs. Every drop I got was a plus egg. A chart I saw somewhere online says farming the first Zeus in the challenge is a good farm. 4 guaranteed plus eggs for 50 sta and you can farm it pretty quickly.
Watch out for the OG zeus, as the masks don't drop as + :|