Puzzles and Dragons

Crazily

N00b
What is the ultimate god rush ? Under news it shows all kinds of things listed and one of them is that 1/9-1/10......I cannot find what this means.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
If you plan to reroll according to that guide, you're probably gonna be better off waiting until a godfest to do it. Of the eight monsters that guide lists as "god tier", four of them are godfest exclusives which means if a godfest isnt happening, you arent gonna get em. Your chances of pulling one of the remaining four is pretty low but possible if you keep at it I suppose. Good luck
tongue.png

Zynth

N00b
Most of those guys are good to go right out the gate. Bastet, Shiva, Parvati, Lakshmi, Odins, take a lot of evolving to get good but once they are there they are very powerful. Big combo leads, Horus, Ra, DQ&XQ, Kush, Hathor, Kali, Sakuya, U&Y, Okuinushi and Durga have a high skill barrier to overcome before you can use them effectively but are some of the most powerful IF you can gather the right subs for your team. Rest of them are pretty strong right out the gate but will require specific types or colors to peak.

Crazily

N00b
Well I rerolled all last night and today and I just got a Vishnu ...a God with 2.5x ATK with 1 wood Att combo: 3.5x with 2+ wood combo.......It's on that list!

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Would take you through early game np. Easy to evolve and has really good awakenings. A commonly used sub up to and including end end game. Theres 6 tiers of normal levels and you might hit a wall on the last teir, depending on what else you roll. You could easily grind up at least 25 stones before the godfest that will be this weekend probo, and another ~50 before the one at the end of the month..

Or you could keep trying to get the handful that would carry you through all 6 tiers, some of which can only be pulled during a godfest, which again will probo be this weekend

Soljourn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Current Padherder
https://www.padherder.com/user/Soljo...0,0,;default,0

Currently Running: A Vishnu, GSVD Perseus, ADKZ, FDH Bastet and Osiris(will evolve as soon as I get a divine mask.) This team has basically crushed everything up until Starlight Sanctuary Queen of Gods, but Hera is a bitch. Also done Divine Queen's Sleepless Castle and Heroes Hideout

Question is: Am I making any glaringly obvious mistakes in my subs?

Also, any other teams I have a good start on that I should be working on as well?

Crazily

N00b
Would take you through early game np. Easy to evolve and has really good awakenings. A commonly used sub up to and including end end game. Theres 6 tiers of normal levels and you might hit a wall on the last teir, depending on what else you roll. You could easily grind up at least 25 stones before the godfest that will be this weekend probo, and another ~50 before the one at the end of the month..

Or you could keep trying to get the handful that would carry you through all 6 tiers, some of which can only be pulled during a godfest, which again will probo be this weekend
Yea I went with it...just grinding the normal levels and saving eggs for godfest!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not great at Vishnu teams, but yours looks pretty good for a bunch of stuff. Kirin team below (or RKali) would give you some better multipliers. I'd recommend to take it to Ocean of Heaven just to grind some xp/+eggs.

As far as other teams: You have Kirin, your first goal should be to Awaken her to A.Sakuya. She's a top tier god and has a few easy subs to get. Sun Quan going B/G is going to be awesome for her as well (not the PERFECT sub, but pretty damn good). RKali (Red Kali) should also be a sub. You can farm up a Verche and/or Valk to easily round out the team. Did you get the Fat Chocobo when it was given? If so, that's also good and should set you up for a good Awoken Sakuya team:

Awoken Sakuya Lead, Red Kali, Sun Quan, Fat Chocobo, Verche/Valk, Awoken Sakuya friend. Add me, as I run her or R.Sonia almost exclusively (every once in a while I swap to LMeta, GZL, R/D Shiva, or Anubis).

edit: sorry for double/triple posting, fucking site.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Current Padherder
https://www.padherder.com/user/Soljo...0,0,;default,0

Currently Running: A Vishnu, GSVD Perseus, ADKZ, FDH Bastet and Osiris(will evolve as soon as I get a divine mask.) This team has basically crushed everything up until Starlight Sanctuary Queen of Gods, but Hera is a bitch. Also done Divine Queen's Sleepless Castle and Heroes Hideout

Question is: Am I making any glaringly obvious mistakes in my subs?

Also, any other teams I have a good start on that I should be working on as well?
I think he only has chibi SQ? Those last 2 levels are difficult without some kind of burst. You could try using your xmas alarune to stall and try to save other actives. Who ru leading with and who are choosing for a helper? Your padherder might be outdated because it doesnt show very many of your guys having awakenings and stuff. I just posted a way to sync thats p easy

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You're right, it is chibi. Though that doesn't matter except for he lacks a green card (DEY TUK ER JERBS!) unless he takes Valk.

A.Sakura/Valk/Chibi SQ/RKali/Fat Chocobo or Verche

That will get you through the normals that cost less than 88 stam (i.e. the easy ones). Hell, you don't even really need to worry about Awoken stuff yet.
Kirin/Valk/Rkali/SQ + Something else with a Kirin friend and you'd be doing a lot of easy stuff with 25x multipliers. SQ (chibi too) gives a two turn healer buff, which doesn't do a ton except for Valk and A.Kirin (and SQ).

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I was in the top 10% for the Zeus ranked dungeon so I had high hopes for this one. Ive tried this one twice so far and barely broke the top 50%. Im positive I can do better with practice but Im doubting Shiva or Yomi Dragons are the leaders to pull off a top 10% clear. Might just skip this one
tongue.png

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Seems like I was reading a bunch of people using shivdra to get it. People even saying they got it using bastet setups. I guess you just gotta be quick and 1 shot every floor but not get too many skyfalls. low combos, quick orb changers, all the fx and skills turned off, and rows

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Yea I went with it...just grinding the normal levels and saving eggs for godfest!
Might wanna try to get these guys. Not bad abilities and low team cost:

Blooming Flower Princess Kaguya stats, skills, evolution, location | Puzzle Dragons Database

and maybe

Nobon Kapibara-san stats, skills, evolution, location | Puzzle Dragons Database

First one might be easier because the 2nd is a boss drop which dont happen often at low difficulties. But they will all be on 2x drop on 1/17. If youre pulling this godfest this weekend, you wanna roll as much as you can on day 1 (tomorrow 1/16) imo