Puzzles and Dragons

Mahstah_sl

shitlord
Dumb question, but if you level up a guy's skill, then evolve him will the leveled up skill transfer over or would you have to level it up all over again? Just don't want to feed all my leftover MSKs for skillups just to have it poof later on.
It depends. If the skill is the exact same on the evolved monster then it does transfer. If it gives the ability a new name, even if it does the same thing then it will reset the skill to 0.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
If the skill stays the same name it transfers, which in the case of the Mystic Stone Knights through to AFK, it does.

Edit : beaten like I would be in a master dungeon.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Need some Odin friends! I evolved my Mandrake and I'm leaving Alraune up as leader most of the time so it should be mutually beneficial if anyone can add me. 375,841,208

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
How did you get 3 at once? They showed up on 3 different stages? Just curious as I assumed you could only get 1 drop per stage.
I apologize for the confusion. They showed up on different stages. I have only seen 1 egg drop per stage.

I should have clarified, I had 3 stone knight drops in 1 single dungeon run.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's crazy. I did get 5 kings in 5 jewel dragon runs today so I'm feeling pretty lucky too.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's crazy. I did get 5 kings in 5 jewel dragon runs today so I'm feeling pretty lucky too.
now that i'm jealous of.

I got little dragons (except for one king and 1 high) on both accounts. Need to farm up some pendraga and dragon plants. Man fuck these dragon plants.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Dumb question, but if you level up a guy's skill, then evolve him will the leveled up skill transfer over or would you have to level it up all over again? Just don't want to feed all my leftover MSKs for skillups just to have it poof later on.
It stays, as long as it's the same skill. Sometimes the skill gets replaced by a higher level version and then you lose all levels, but for MSK I am pretty sure it's the same active skill in all evolutions. ( Obviously the leader skill changes )

velk

Trakanon Raider
Oh also, if anyone is wanting to start a new game with something decent without rerolling, I have a spare Thor account and a Viper Orochi account from the recent godfest for Android devices - just let me know and I will send you the data048.bin

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Woohoo, finally got the divine mechdragon. Time to start doing some ADK farming.
If you're good at the expert runs, it's pretty easy to get merge fodder doing Noble runs. 5 knights into 1 harpy demon, repeat until you have 5 harpy demons, use that to level any light creatures.

But yeah, I'm gonna be doing the same thing.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Woot, got the mask I needed and was able to evolve my mermaid. Rolled the PAL machine and now have the Lil red, blue and dark dragons. Not a bad day

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Woot, got the mask I needed and was able to evolve my mermaid. Rolled the PAL machine and now have the Lil red, blue and dark dragons. Not a bad day
Been chain running the blue tech dungeon for a mask to evolve my siren. Have 8+ pengdra ready to evolve, forgot about the jewel dragon so only got to run it twice before it expired, think I got 10 little blue, now just need my plants. Anyways... saw five masks today with no drop. At this point I'm feeding penguins to penguins because not enough carbuncle, chimera, or ogre are dropping. AND NO MASK, RAWR!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, strange, I ran an Adept Dragon Guardian because I was close to ranking up and another ADK dropped. Expert sucks! lol

Mahstah_sl

shitlord
Does running Dragon Guardian on harder difficulties increase drop chance % or is my drop chance altered only by the guaranteed 3 pack at the end?

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Been chain running the blue tech dungeon for a mask to evolve my siren. Have 8+ pengdra ready to evolve, forgot about the jewel dragon so only got to run it twice before it expired, think I got 10 little blue, now just need my plants. Anyways... saw five masks today with no drop. At this point I'm feeding penguins to penguins because not enough carbuncle, chimera, or ogre are dropping. AND NO MASK, RAWR!
Sounds like me and mythlits. How many tier 1 technicals have I run, about a million? I've seen dozens of the bitches, and I have gotten a grand total of one. Of course, Venus takes two to evolve.

Mahstah_sl

shitlord
Does running Dragon Guardian on harder difficulties increase drop chance % or is my drop chance altered only by the guaranteed 3 pack at the end?