Puzzles and Dragons

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I wouldnt use something off type just for it's active. If it was 4 turns like Eschamali it might be worth considering but two turns is a flash in the pan and even then you're not guaranteed a good return on the investment. Stick with god type subs for Yomi D imo.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wouldnt use something off type just for it's active. If it was 4 turns like Eschamali it might be worth considering but two turns is a flash in the pan and even then you're not guaranteed a good return on the investment. Stick with god type subs for Yomi D imo.
Maybe I just use skill inheritance to bring the 2turn someplace else. I just need another sub beyond Dark Zeus.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
There are sooooo many pantheons now that I dont think any godfest is really "bad", it all depends on the team you're trying to build. If theres nothing in today/tomorrow's godfest that you can use in an active team, then dont waste your stones. That said, in my opinion todays godfest is stronger than tomorrows (the Constellation 2 pantheon is rather subpar compared to Constellation 1)

What sort of team are you running at the moment?

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Again just got back into it. I have a lu bu devil team of some sort and the beginnings of a light kali team. I'd like to flesh out that team some more, but I'm still having a hard time with that combo.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Id recommend waiting for a time where theres cards features in a pantheon that you want while theres a gala going on that corresponds with the cards you want. So if you want devils wait till theres a godfest during a dark gala

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Anyone try their luck at the June Bride REM? I ended up rolling ~10 times... got 2 fake golds, but they were all converted to MP.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I rolled a few times. I should have been prepared for the game to troll me because it's oh so good at it. I tried during the PCGF for Gadius, no go. I tried during the follow up godfest for him, no go. I roll three times in the June Bride thing and get the 300k mp Groom Gadius first roll.
mad.png
Other rolls were silver stuff but pretty to look at I guess.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Everyone wants the Eschamali but I wouldnt be too heartbroken over not getting it. Reading over on the PAD forums some of those guys must be millionaires or steal game cards or something. The "what did you roll" thread for the June Bride event has guys who've rolled nearly 200 times and dropped over 500 bucks on stones and still didnt pull an Eschamali. I cant imagine ever being at a point in my life where Im ok with dropping half a grand on a mobile game all at once. You could find much more stimulating entertainment for that kind of money....

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Yeah some dude on pad subreddit said he spent 1500 getting her and in the comments someone asked him what he was gonna use her for and he was like "idk I just wanted her". I will usually do a yolo roll in these but the rates are so bad and the cards are pretty meh anyways so Im not even doing 1. Feeling pretty burnt out on the game rn and hardly feel like playing. Really need enhance carnival to level up my blue and yellow teams and You Yu to drop

Can you use groom gadius with Xmei or do you need the real one?

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
He'd probably work in a way since their actives are the same, typing is the same, but the problem is the color inversion. You're gonna be putting out most of your damage as XM with red matches and that's the Groom Gadius' sub color. I personally wouldnt use him in the team but maybe inherit his skill onto something else.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I am not sweating not getting them.

Anyone tried C10 yet? My best team is Ra Dragon and the boss floor is looking really difficult trying to run that into it.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I cleared it but it took me a stone. My actives were down after dealing with Beelzebub and Goemon and the boss kept popping hearts into reds while waiting out the five turns of dark absorbs. So long as you can make hearts at least once in a pinch you should be fine.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I cleared it but it took me a stone. My actives were down after dealing with Beelzebub and Goemon and the boss kept popping hearts into reds while waiting out the five turns of dark absorbs. So long as you can make hearts at least once in a pinch you should be fine.
Okay, I misread the ability. I thought it would rehappen every 5 turns.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rolled twice on June Bride, will do it again if I make it to 5 stones from GungTroll. Got Bastet and Sopdet so far. The Bastet doesn't seem bad, so maybe that's a new combo lead.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Really wanting to pull the trigger on You Yu. I have a TON of good blue subs - Ryune, Awoken I&I, Awoken Karin, Super Ult. Gabriel, Super Ult. Blonia, Super Ult. Andromeda, 2x Scheat, Alrescha, Famiel, Sarasvati, Awoken Hermes, etc. So, I have plenty of blue "attacker" subs, even though I know they aren't really necessary with the amount of damage You puts out. What do, bros?