Puzzles and Dragons

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was rolling a second account today and I got 5* Siren from the tutorial egg and decided to keep playing the first few dungeons to see what the 2nd egg would be and ended up with Green Odin. Good start? Thinking of playing this one. I figure Siren would be good to level up with since Odin's equip cost is so high and then switch to Odin around Satan's castle.

What should I use for the rest of my team with a Green Odin lead? All green? I imagine I'd want to use Amaterasu/Siren in my friend slot, but not sure about the rest of the team.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just the 6* form has all three.

It's the same for Shiva, it says two of the three stats but it actually raises all three. I maxxed level my 5* Shiva just now and will rvolve when I have a couple of pengdras to give an immediate stat bump to it.

It's mask day, as ever if you need a Shiva add me, I've just cleaned out the friends list of slackers again.
Ah, ok. Good to know, thanks.

Syddin

Trakanon Raider
Finally got something decent to start playing. *5 Parvati
smile.png
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

After a bit I might actually get to put her on a team :p

velk

Trakanon Raider
I can't believe I actually spent money on this shit game with my luck. 3 rolls during godfest, cuz hey, I could use several of those gods. Mystic Fire Knight (already have one I don't use), Shardra, Fairlio. What the fuck. Add that to my last two pulls, which were two genies, wow.
That's pretty epically bad, but my friend at work has you beat there I think - he got served mercilessly.

He had an account with some good stuff, including viper, but lost it when he broke his phone, so he started again with an echidna and saved up 5 rolls for godfest : red empress, naga, naga, naga, naga.

Ouch ;p

velk

Trakanon Raider
Was rolling a second account today and I got 5* Siren from the tutorial egg and decided to keep playing the first few dungeons to see what the 2nd egg would be and ended up with Green Odin. Good start? Thinking of playing this one. I figure Siren would be good to level up with since Odin's equip cost is so high and then switch to Odin around Satan's castle.

What should I use for the rest of my team with a Green Odin lead? All green? I imagine I'd want to use Amaterasu/Siren in my friend slot, but not sure about the rest of the team.
Odin and siren is a good start yeah - when he's leader you can pretty much whatever you want in your team because he has no skill that modifies green monsters. You can get some synergy if you have a green swordsman or spearman as a much higher percent of orbs will be green, but they are both pretty rare so otherwise you can go with pretty much anything. Don't evolve him into awoken odin until you are at least level 80 - the 45 team cost will cripple you.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Wish there was another use for coins.. sitting at over 1m on all accounts...

So after 5 ripper evolves...
And farming up the rest of the farmable drops...

Not being able to farm most things without IAP seems quite annoying. Even though I have so much farmable stuff to get as it is... without getting into the non farmables.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the new Egg event is fire stuff and runs to the 8th. The stuff listed in game is not especially attractive to me except one thing: Kagutsuchi. Is that guy as badass as he sounds? Has the 5* Echidna ability with 2x ATK after orbs, but evolves to 6* and 5x. Pretty steep evolve/level cost, but seems like he'd be pretty beefy addition to a fire team in the end. Never see anyone talk about it though.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've used Kagutsuchi to mop up on lower level dungeons, but I don't see how he'd be that great as a leader on a real team. While his leader skill is pretty fun, 5X his attack isn't that much compared to 2x an entire fire team. Also, I've used him or enchidna against high defense teams, like masks or metal dragons, and this ability does zero damage to them. Unsure if that would also be the case on other high defense bosses in higher level dungeons, but that would definitely suck if so. Makes no sense that poison does full damage, but this ability doesn't at least do one damage
frown.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
Kkaga sorta ssucks. 500dmg attack until evo... evo is 4500 or so ddmmg.

Takees up a leader slot. If not in a leader slot... hes a shittier ripper. Thats why hes not talked about much...

Df~_sl

shitlord
If I had a choice between Neptune and Kaga... I would choose neptune on any dungeon worth doing. low level farming, is fine with kaga... but... are you really going to spend all those mats so you can do easy stuff a bit faster? Once evolved... you can clear all the early technicals in one or two turns. But you can do that same with a 2x mod leader too :p

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thought he'd be doing close to 6k a round to everything. I suppose I really need to level up more to see how little that really is on Master level stuff.

So now I'm sitting on like 4 guys I need Keepers to evolve. And I don't have enough slots to really stock up on a ton of enhance mats for after that finally happens. THis could get dicey for a few days starting Tuesday...

foddon

I evolved my Kaga because I wanted to see what the hellfire leader skill was all about. As others have said, it's pretty shitty to completely worthless on most high level dungeons. It's extremely useful for low level farming though, just match any 3 orbs of any color and move on to the next round. It also takes out metal dragons in one round (just the small ones) which saves a decent amount of time.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh well, time to hold on to stones again I guess.

Was thinking about leveling up a few different color Chimeras just because they seem really easy to level up for pretty good damage. Just as support guys for the appropriate dungeons.

Or just focusing on leveling up the fiery God types I got.

Or farming up a Sky dragon for my main account.

Or leveling up so I can use the Sky dragon on either account...

Lots to do, good problems to have I suppose. Beats being bored and stuck.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
*Evolves Shiva to 6* form*
*Then gets 2 Pengdras from 8 technical dungeon runs*

Never change P&D!
biggrin.png

Thankfully it starts off as an arsekicker anyway but I can see it having some really nice stats at 50ish.

This weekend onwards is aiming for Shiva, ADK and Neptune 6* to 50 and then Green/Dark rippers to the same before I decide what's next, probably Parvati to get a Green team on the go.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

I fucking hate you.

foddon

Why can't the dub-mythlit drop as much as the fucking dragon fruit? Also, they need to add more mythlits to the piece of shit Friday dungeon. I hate that thing.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why can't the dub-mythlit drop as much as the fucking dragon fruit? Also, they need to add more mythlits to the piece of shit Friday dungeon. I hate that thing.
I got mythlits coming out of my mythlits, however it took me 3 runs to get a dub mythlit.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Two of my accounts are going great... 3 5* rippers each... the GValk account just needs a Siren to round out healer team.

Amaterasu6* account on the other hand... Could either turn that into an ADK team or monoblack.

Vamp Lord Leader
Black Ripper
Vamp Lord
Black Starter
Counter Dungeon Ripper
Other Leader

Sound good?

velk

Trakanon Raider
Vamp Lord Leader
Black Ripper
Vamp Lord
Black Starter
Counter Dungeon Ripper
Other Leader

Sound good?
I think you will have a lot of problem with health with that team - you'd probably have under 1k recovery, and with two vampire lords sucking up the heart orbs, it would be pretty ugly. Need a dark knight and/or a succubus to make it run well i think.