Puzzles and Dragons

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hrm, can't get past the last boss in Tower of Giants. I assume this is the point where I need to use an ogre leader or something to avoid being fucking killed? Seems like no matter how many HP I have, I get one shot as soon as he swings.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Hey crafty, mind if I add you on three accounts until Rust Mech disappears?

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */:p
No problem. Got your requests for the first two and added. I do still have a couple spots open.

Df~_sl

shitlord
@Cutlery - You have a couple choices...

He does 2926 dmg every 5 turns. So before you even start, if you dont have that HP... you can try using an Ogre to zombie team it...

Toss me an invite now on my Amaterasu account, along with an ogre if you can get to the boss, you will win as long as you match orbs on 2 out of 5 turns. 374,343,204

Or... get more HP + Recovery to heal it normally :p

@Crafty
Feel free to delete them after rust mech disappears(unless you want to keep any of them for your use). My preference would be to keep[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */leads with Amaterasu Ohkami (only 1500 autoheal right now) but has a bunch of rippers and some other resist
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */is Greater Valk with a couple rippers
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */is... uhh StE and Red/Blue Leviatha

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Tossed you an invite, Df. I might have to hit up the RR list and hit some higher quality friends. I'm shy of 2900 on pretty much any team build I can make right now. I do have a Titan however, so little better than an ogre.

I try to leave a 5 star Hades in my leader spot, so I'm not a total drain on the friends list
smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
If that doesnt put your HP over the 3k mark, then I can put up the Red ripper for you in which case you only need.. 1450

The amaterasu will also give you 1240 HP :p so your 5 dudes just need to cough up the other 2000 :p

Added you.

What stuff do you have in monster box aside from Mermaid and 5*Hades?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Not much, just started playing on Thurs basically (after a couple rerolls). Evolved my red starter dragon to 4 stars, got a titan filling the ogre requirement, big flamie (slime looking bastard with the heal to fire orb change..which would be awesome, if you know, fire was actually fucking useful on any dungeon I was having trouble with). Then I've got a lil green dragon, which I got to 3 stars and he's now a Green Dragon, a shitty blue starter dragon from the present swap, a Thanatos which is still pretty base because up until recently, I couldn't fit him and Hades into the same party, and aside from that, your normal fighters and ogres and carbuncles and other bullshit.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Dont waste any gold levelling up those fighters ogres goblins and carbuncles. Feed the carbuncles same color stuff until they are between 10-14lvl then feed 5 of those to your main pets.

titan is a good pickup and if you have the red starter, thats 2 parts of a good mono red team. which wont help you in sea cave mercury, but will walk over everything else...

For now, get your HP up and use Healer friends from RR list to progress... good places to take some time to farm up:

(multicolor)Tower of Giants - Dragons of the Tower = best xp during 1/2 stam weekends. Drops lots of colors + dragon plants.
(blue)Sea Cave Mercury - Voice of the Siren = best on double drop days. Drops High Metal, Marine Goblin (+siren skill), and Siren
(red)Fire Forest Nerva - Fire-Worshipping Snake = best on double drop days. Drops high metal, Samurai Goblin (+titan skill), and echidna
(black) Twin Temple Diana - The Coaxing Snake = best on double drop days. Drops high metal, Samurai Goblin (+titan skill), and succubus.

So if your "stuck" grind out in those places and level up your dudes and hope you get lucky with a healer girl drop! Then skill ups!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, so I see the carbuncles and fighters and other bullshit are basically just there to fill out your team when you don't have anything better or when you can't use what you want due to cost, I was just kinda at the point where I couldn't finish this fucking level, and couldn't farm anything that I thought would help me without spending a retarded about of time farming shitty blue dungeons.

I finished the Tower of Giants thanks to your Am, that's pretty damned good leader there. Apparently having shitty friends doesn't help the cause either
smile.png

So, keep the titan, keep the red starter, and obviously the green ripper I hear is decent. Bother leveling up Hades/Thanatos at all?

Oh, and the problem with your plan was that I couldn't actually get to any of those dungeons
smile.png
I'll do a shitload better now that I've got some non shit friends.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Dont bother levelling the Thanatos for now... you dont have the required parts to make him... "usable".

Hades is useful, so toss your Dark stuff towards him. But main priority should be getting one ripper to 5*. It completely changes how you go about fights... 15 turns and you can clear any wave... and most bosses up until Castle of Satan...

You shouldn't haveve too much trouble with fire forest nerva... but at the same time... I suggest staying at the Tower of Giants - Dragons stage and farming those things until your stuff is levelled up nice. (you can chain run it and will level before you run out of stam until about rank 70+ dduuring 1/2 stam

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Dont bother levelling the Thanatos for now... you dont have the required parts to make him... "usable".

Hades is useful, so toss your Dark stuff towards him. But main priority should be getting one ripper to 5*. It completely changes how you go about fights... 15 turns and you can clear any wave... and most bosses up until Castle of Satan...

You shouldn't haveve too much trouble with fire forest nerva... but at the same time... I suggest staying at the Tower of Giants - Dragons stage and farming those things until your stuff is levelled up nice. (you can chain run it and will level before you run out of stam until about rank 70+
Alright, cool. Some of this shit is just not intuitive at all, you really need someone a lot higher level who's made a lot of mistakes telling you what's shit and what's not.

My ripper is green, so I guess I'll farm the green dungeons for awhile, feed the shit outta him and get him to 4. Is it worth farming the lower level areas like Pluto Valley, Tomb of the Saint, etc, for other colored rippers?

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Has anyone been pulling nagas out of the skydragon dungeon? If so, what difficulty? Wondering if it's worth spending the 50 stam each time, or farming on 25 stam would be better.

Df~_sl

shitlord
@Thengel - Ive run Master 4 times, and had 2 nagas drop. Only one Legendary Dragon, and 3 Red Starters.

@Cutlery - don't bother trying to farm rippers from those areas... the drop rates are ridiculous. Your idea to farm green works pretty well considering your red team. I wouldn't bother with any areas before Tower of Giants (unless you need to go back for a tier1 mask or lit to evolve something). (Though you can also get them from Dungeon of Sprites on Friday and Dungeon of Mask on Wednesday) With higher drop rates on Dark/Light instead (stupid final round either gives you the multicolor one... or a dark/light!)

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Well, I pulled a 6 star Super King Metal Dragon outta the fucking PAL machine.

I guess Hades or that Ripper is getting a payday

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Having a full friends list with a range of well levelled leaders is indeed a massive game changer. I urge everyone who hasn't yet to go through the spreadsheet and add as many of them as you can, especially people listing healers as their main leader. Shove an RR etc into your name if it isn't the same as your rerolled tag or you risk being autorejected, you can change your account name in the options menu.

My JP account only has access to a couple of healers and when they are offline I either have to gamble on blowing shit up quick or not getting anywhere so that account doesn't get much play.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Alright, cool. Some of this shit is just not intuitive at all, you really need someone a lot higher level who's made a lot of mistakes telling you what's shit and what's not.

My ripper is green, so I guess I'll farm the green dungeons for awhile, feed the shit outta him and get him to 4. Is it worth farming the lower level areas like Pluto Valley, Tomb of the Saint, etc, for other colored rippers?
I'd recommend farming the tier of color dungeons just before castle of satan if you can - sea cave mercury difficulty - look on puzzledragonx - as was posted you want to be chaining running the dungeons with chances for the healer girls.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
SUCCUBUS DROP, FINALLY! Eat my ass you ass face game! Now for the sky Dragon master and try for Naga

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
I just started up, trying to find a God creature like the OP recommends. Once I get my super bad ass starter, I'll post my ID for gifts and whatnot.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Changed leader on my alt account (MooCow) toMinervaaint much but her leader ability is pretty nice for Fire dungeons

Burr

Molten Core Raider
I have a max skilled Siren you can use. She is only level 23 but should be good enough to help you with a majority of the dungeons. On another note, my Parvati is only 6 levels away from evolving. Can't wait to use the Parvati death squad.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I'd recommend farming the tier of color dungeons just before castle of satan if you can - sea cave mercury difficulty - look on puzzledragonx - as was posted you want to be chaining running the dungeons with chances for the healer girls.
Yeah, I was gonna ask what I should be doing to fill out my team, given that i apparently have the basics for a good red team. I assume a naga would be the next step, to use instead of my siren.

Hades is beefy enough now at level 28 after feeding him 100k xp off that super king I got, I just need another rank or 2 to fit him in the mix full time.