Puzzles and Dragons

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that's a bit outta my range at the moment.

I don't even have Mercury unlocked yet, so it's gonna be a bit. Hoping to get her to Siren pretty quick though. Lack of healers on my friends list still.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider

I don't even have Mercury unlocked yet, so it's gonna be a bit. Hoping to get her to Siren pretty quick though. Lack of healers on my friends list still.
Having a max skill Siren really will change your game enjoyment dramatically.

If you need a good healer I keep refreshing my team so my Amaterasu is up more often. She is level 91 with a 718 rcv. Heals for 3590 a turn as long as you match orbs.

If you have a resist dragon at 5* just pick up my Ama as your healer to easy mode clear either of the master sky dragon levels. I haven't even been bothering with taking a siren or enchilada...just brute force clearing with high damage cards like the two Awoken Heras i've been quietly leveling for Zeus Descended which are now at level 60 each(kill me)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Having a max skill Siren really will change your game enjoyment dramatically.

If you need a good healer I keep refreshing my team so my Amaterasu is up more often. She is level 91 with a 718 rcv. Heals for 3590 a turn as long as you match orbs.

If you have a resist dragon at 5* just pick up my Ama as your healer to easy mode clear either of the master sky dragon levels. I haven't even been bothering with taking a siren or enchilada...just brute force clearing with high damage cards like the two Awoken Heras i've been quietly leveling for Zeus Descended which are now at level 60 each(kill me)
How hard was getting the Heras? I REALLY want them... but I'm not sure I have the team set for it.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
How hard was getting the Heras? I REALLY want them... but I'm not sure I have the team set for it.
I farmed the pair using a resolve team. Took my viper with Venijk's Ama. Make sure you have a poison mob in your team.

With the resolve team + autohealer you are guaranteed a win after you get to the gods. I think I spent 12 stones total between the two runs dealing with shitty scrub mobs before getting to the big god fights. Then it was just poison the big bastards and randomly match single sets of gems while watching netflix. Many folks take in valk+viper and big resist teams but then they have to manually heal all the goddamn time. No, just no. I'd rather spend the hour+ fight playing quick match and waiting for my creatures cooldowns to pop up.

Now the group I'm working on for Zeus needs to be pure damage to kill him as quick as possible. I'll post a screenshot of it once it looks presentable.

Burr

Molten Core Raider

I have a maxed skill siren I leave up. She is only level 24 but heals for 1600ish per orb match. ID# 315642212. Also have a almost evolved Paravati and a 5 star Dark ripper. Working on green, blue and red rippers atm.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Woot! Got my Naga too! Last two days have been great. Have my succubus, naga, 2nd siren. Now I'll spend the next month doing nothing but oengdra farming.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Woot! Got my Naga too! Last two days have been great. Have my succubus, naga, 2nd siren. Now I'll spend the next month doing nothing but oengdra farming.
Grats man! Now your game becomes more focused as you can sub in specific skill sets for certain dungeons. You get to feel like a mini-raid leader.

Do I need poison for this boss? Perhaps a slow? Swap in the right mobs for the right job.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I got a naga on a PAL roll, was blown away!

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh shoot, blue ripper drops from the lowest level Sky Dragon. Means I'm going to be farming that like crazy, because that is the one ripper I don't have yet.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Agreed with SorrowsEnd on the resolve team. I used a level 4 Viper + Velk's Ama. Subs were 2x Harpie Demon, Verche, and Lilith. Once you get past the trash mobs it's impossible to lose, it just takes an hour or so. It's possible it will take a few stones if you can't burn down a mob in time and you get stuck with two attacking same turn (or if you get bored and screw up a move like I did). I had to use 6 or 7 stones, but I figure it's basically just like pulling the machine except I got what I wanted.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well fuck, I need to get a Viper then
frown.png
Have a poisoner, low level Vritra and some other lowbies to use.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Well fuck, I need to get a Viper then
frown.png
Have a poisoner, low level Vritra and some other lowbies to use.
If you have a decent healer to run as lead I still have the low level Viper that I can put up for you when Hera comes around. I plan on keeping it at level 4 for the foreseeable future.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If you have a decent healer to run as lead I still have the low level Viper that I can put up for you when Hera comes around. I plan on keeping it at level 4 for the foreseeable future.
I have a level 8 one if you need also, or if Crafty's isn't refreshed. Just hollar.

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Had excellent runs on expert water sky dragon. 2 mermaids, water starter dragon and the skydragon with a +hp mod dropped. Took 3 runs on expert for him to drop. Not to shabby.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Define decent... I'm not quite up to a "max amat", mine's at 339 RCV (lvl 26 +11 RCV). I'm guessing it needs to be much higher?
So Amat leader, Vritra, Lilith WotN, any suggestions on what else to run? I've got a baby naga yet, and a couple spare dub mythlits.

Had excellent runs on expert water sky dragon. 2 mermaids, water starter dragon and the skydragon with a +hp mod dropped. Took 3 runs on expert for him to drop. Not to shabby.
Ah! So you're the jerk who stole all the luck.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just maxed out my AMA...

rrr_img_16097.jpg

As for the Hera group grab your Vrtria and some form of poison mob then bring 2 devils. I used some light devils I leveled up to do more damage on their bomb attack.

Just make sure that your total team hp, including the ally, does not exceed your AMA healing x2. That way the auto heal keeps you alive. You need to be above 50% hp for the Viper skill to kick in. Boost your AMA as much as possible in RCV to give you more wiggle room for your total team hp.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ama healing is 5* RCV? gonna be hard to keep hp that low :|

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Rough estimate would be Ama Ohkami needing around 410 RCV I think. Light Demons are 517 hp each maxed, Viper is 442 @ lvl 4, not sure what levels your Vrita, Lilith, and Ama are, but I think Vrita is close to 1k hp even at low level?

Edit: Congrats Sorrow on maxed Ama!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I have a bunch of notes on my scratch pad showing all my hp values and how much healing my ally Ama's could put out.

I wasn't able to bring max leveled devils. I had to take 2 somewhat crappy ones to keep my hp under the cutoff.