smile.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING PERFECTION!

0 stone clear
861 XP to the next level
smile.png

Big shout out to Thengel, thanks buddy!

I got video of it, but gonna edit it... i am sure no one wants to see me staring at the fucking screen for 30 minutes to make like 19 moves :p

rrr_img_19870.jpg

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Technically 10 stones for me, but exited a couple times due to chims and had to refill stamina. 7 on the attempt I actually completed.

Df~_sl

shitlord
2 zeus, total stones: -2 (one for first clear, one for spring break bonus)

Glad I dont have to do that again.... or do I?

the Rainbow Keeper / Echidna strat worked perfectly... rainbow keepers assured me that unless I get Chims on same turn using double strike that I would survive any one round... (barring supernova from zues as well)

Echidna on Zues gave me 4 turns to get 10 combo... I landed it on the first one
smile.png

Second time I went into zues with one turn of RK left up and my anubis spikes. So gambled on him NOT using an ability on his first turn... but it didnt matter as I landed my combo...

But I assure you I sat there debating it for about 5 minutes... as having even one extra turn to possibly land the 10x is the difference between success and failure.

Stats on the last run:
Round 1: 3 turns to clear r1 (first turn was 4x hahaha my finger slipped and I had to serious the fuck up)
Round 2: tons of turns to charge up and setup board
Round 3: use RK1, took me 3 turns to get 10x... I ended up getting 9x twice
frown.png

Round 4: 3,4 staggered start. Took 1 turn to setup the board... followed by a 9X...
popped RK2, 6x 8x 9x lucky they were staggered...
popped RK3, 7x 10x!!! on to the big boy...
Odin: 1 Turn left on Rainbow Keeper 3, echidna ready to use... first turn 10x BOOYAH

Now I just have Valkyrie to do a 0 stone sweep of all the dungeons...

Df~_sl

shitlord
Anyone know for sure what dungeon is dropping light mystic knight today? Every picture I have found hasnt been right since the zues/hera swap.

Also, is Freyr a good leader for monored or is shiva / ares / etc better?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Hilarity just ensued... I thought I was running super dark dragon for 50 stamina... (JP side) with my Double Horus Rainbow Scrub Team...

So I actually end up beating Vampires in 3 turns... so r5, I am expecting a super ultra king dragon or something... nope, turns out I actually started running 2 heros... No fucking way I can beat them... Highlander at 1 Berserk at 2...
I say fuck it try it anyway. Get Berserk down to 15% hp and he attacks and kills me... fuck it, I can do it with a stone! Pop a stone, kill him next round, highlander down after 4 more rounds. Huzzah... Highlander and vampire drop for me
smile.png

rrr_img_19877.jpg

So all this fucking prepwork and taking forever and double resist and poison... and I beat that dungeon with:

lvl 12 evolved horus + 34
lvl 30 4* mystic blue knight
lvl 20 CDK
lvl 31 light starter dragon
lvl 50 4* green ripper
lvl 45 evolved horus helper +14

8126 HP, 0 resists, 1 stone. WTF

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wow, I'm nowhere close with the team I put together. After Highlander / Berserk and Hera and having 0 problems with those, thought just maybe Zeus would be manageable. Will give it a try later on and hope that after waking up, etc... I have better luck.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Sadly there is no hard gear check for being able to beat Zeus... just certain teams that require different amount of stones...

Its entirely possible that my team that did it in 0 stones next time could take 3...or 10...
Sadly that element of "luck" tempered only the smallest amount by skill and team preparation cannot be overcome...

But thats just how that encounter was designed... Not sure how much longer there can just be stat inflation OHKO etc... Similar to WoW raids and tank HP etc...

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Anyone know for sure what dungeon is dropping light mystic knight today? Every picture I have found hasnt been right since the zues/hera swap.

Also, is Freyr a good leader for monored or is shiva / ares / etc better?
I can confirm that MLK is dropping on King of Darkness which should mean Guardian of the Doorway too.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sadly there is no hard gear check for being able to beat Zeus... just certain teams that require different amount of stones...

Its entirely possible that my team that did it in 0 stones next time could take 3...or 10...
Sadly that element of "luck" tempered only the smallest amount by skill and team preparation cannot be overcome...

But thats just how that encounter was designed... Not sure how much longer there can just be stat inflation OHKO etc... Similar to WoW raids and tank HP etc...
Yeah I feel ya. I tend to freak myself out in these and just get paralyzed by anxiety, so to speak. Averaging 6+ combos on stupid plant farming, Dragon farming, etc.. and then barely being able to pull a three combo in Zeus. Get focused on making absolutely sure that dark match happens (since it is basically a mono team) that I screw up the ancillary matches. Blah blah, anyways. Will try again later.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Zeus cleared.... 19 stones. Fuck. Only 3 on chimeras, 1 on masks. :\