Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Months behind and all that.. but I picked this up yesterday. After somewhere in the neighborhood of 50ish rerolls trying to get something recommended in the first post (wru valk) I just went with a Mermaid, and on the second pull after the first five dungeons I got Lakshmi as well.. so i'm pretty much forging ahead with those. No idea how to build around that, can't even use Lakshmi yet but i'm going with it.

Anyone I should specifically be sending a friend request to or does anyone even have slots for a newb?
Those two are what I'm using for my alt account (which will be a giant mono blue team eventually). I have an AmatO until I actually get Siren The Enchanter (rather than just the pre-evolve siren).

Df~_sl

shitlord
Still torn on the higher % chance to drop vs lower chance and hitting twice...

I know the boss drops almost 100% on legendary and close to 80+ on master... with double drop rate, I went 6 for 6 on master... but still naga has been elusive.. got a total of 3 naga from ALL runs... whereas I have had over 20 dragons
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Still torn on the higher % chance to drop vs lower chance and hitting twice...

I know the boss drops almost 100% on legendary and close to 80+ on master... with double drop rate, I went 6 for 6 on master... but still naga has been elusive.. got a total of 3 naga from ALL runs... whereas I have had over 20 dragons
frown.png
If you're running for naga, expert is the only place to farm it properly...

Df~_sl

shitlord
Yeah guess I made my mistake already
frown.png

BTW, completed valk dungeon... what a joke. Though it was more difficult than zues for me, purely by accident...

Was trying to delay during the masks turn... so I made a 4 combo to finish off the mystic mask and clear out non red/black orbs and that turned into a 10combo and cleared the wave for me...

Went into dark golem with no cooldowns up... landed 10combo on 2nd try...
Lucked out on orb drops and cleared devils in one round...

Valk round: first turn, 8 combo, shit shit shit. She shields up (no stun for me anyway)
Second turn: 6combo, uh no. Disables 2 of my rainbow keepers (do I have enough dmg now even with 100x to kill her in one combo?)
Third turn: 14x combo BOOM. collect loots.
No skill up on valk. But I did get a 2nd dark mech...

Gonna regen up some more stam and go again.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Someone want to refresh their Anubis for me?
smile.png

Neverind, someone just showed up on list! Huzzah!

2 Valk dungeons... 2 valks, 2 golems, 1 mystic mask, 0 skill ups, gained 1 stone.

Double anubis + delay = hahaha.

I am not sure how effective this strategy would be if it wasnt Light bosses... as I get to use the rainbow keepers with their massive health and 50% damage as a huge buffer. Some skills can still one shot me.. but it basically means I get 3 turns to get 10x instead of just one...

Heres to conquering new content, thanks again to the Anubis helpers! Now if I can find an evolved one with lots of HP
smile.png

hahaha almost killed myself on expert fire whiskey.... fat fingered and grabbed the wrong orb 2x luckily he decided to nuke me once and hit me once instead of double nuke.. 6762 hp with my dps team :p

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ultimate Evolution --

Does it reset your level to 1? No point in pumping XP into an Underworld Deity Hades if I'm just gonna reset him when I switch to D/D right?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ultimate Evolution --

Does it reset your level to 1? No point in pumping XP into an Underworld Deity Hades if I'm just gonna reset him when I switch to D/D right?
for ultimate evos it doesn't reset. so getting to DD doesn't hurt him (and you get the xp for feeding him the materials too, and it's quite a bit of xp)

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Velk velk velk.....take a damage multiplier and 1 resist mob. Works pretty well. Just take a siren or parvati or have a flare drall as your resist leader. The orb change to hearts is a good oh shit button.
Every time I do this, I get to round 5 with both chims staring at me with 1 turn and get instantly waxed. This has happened 3 times in a row so far.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Now that the week of awesomeness is over... its time to farm more pengdras
frown.png

I cant believe I wasted so much time running master/legendary...
4 nagas so far going on experts... not even double drop rate... Should have been there the entire time after stone
frown.png

I am thoroughly enjoying my 5 turn ripper though

New Rainbow requirement dungeon on JP side.. no idea what monsters are in it... but got some sort of low ninja? First time I saw about 10 different monsters, the 25sta run was a joke for double horus, not gonna run the higher level ones until I see some more info about it... (I did get a naga on 2nd to last round there!)

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
So if I want to try to get a valk and I don't have anubis what would be the best shot and least stones to do it with?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Rawr, can't keep me down. Before midnight last night was able to get the phone to stay on just long enough to get in the dungeon before it crapped again. Just finished during the drive back home. Was about 18 stones unfortunately, most all were on the chimera, Zeus was relatively easy with the two Hera, Zeus, and orb changers.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Now that the week of awesomeness is over... its time to farm more pengdras
frown.png

I cant believe I wasted so much time running master/legendary...
4 nagas so far going on experts... not even double drop rate... Should have been there the entire time after stone
frown.png

I am thoroughly enjoying my 5 turn ripper though

New Rainbow requirement dungeon on JP side.. no idea what monsters are in it... but got some sort of low ninja? First time I saw about 10 different monsters, the 25sta run was a joke for double horus, not gonna run the higher level ones until I see some more info about it... (I did get a naga on 2nd to last round there!)
I ended up maxing my Enchilada last night about an hour before midnight..

10 turn cool down on stun is flat out awesome with a Zeus team.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Maybe my team just sucks, but this Ancient Fire Dragon dungeon is one of the worst pieces of shit I've ever played. Fucking Water Bind every wave, can't bring Hades or anything that would actually damage the boss, can't bring poison because he strips status effects, and on top of that, he doesn't even have the decency to attack you, just changes all your blue orbs to white. Fuck that shit, I might as well just bring a white team and kill the first 9 waves with nukes

This is fucking stupid.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, on the higher difficulties of him it would definitely be worth bringing Hades if you have lower damage, as long as you were sure he wouldn't prevent you from getting to him. I know I would have loved to have that nuke on Master, shit took fucking forever. 250+ turns. I mean, fuck, just that first Hades nuke would be 2.1 million...next one with my team would still be easily 1mil+....he would have made my clear so so so so so so much faster.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have a team comp to tackle valk dungeon? Amagodin work? Or is double anubis the only easy way

traizen

Trakanon Raider
I'd appreciate some advice if someone has a minute

I'm rank 25 - and the monsters I've gotten are all over the place and I'm not quite sure what I should do. I have a number of 3 stars maxed but can't get the freaking evo materials (they never seem to drop), I had a number of gift cards so I bought a lot of eggs when I started to get past the beginning quick.

I'm unsure if I should just blow through dungeons or if I should stop and farm evo materials for my monsters.

My Monsters - Level:

Fire:
Tyrannos - 34
Shaitain - 6
Titan - 12
Naga - Maxed
Lil Red Dragon - maxed

Water:
Shardra - 5
Mermaid - Maxed
Plessie -14

Wood:
Parvati - 18
Highlander - 44
Mandrake - 12

List:
Apollo - 5 -
Present Egg - maxed (can't get evo stuff)
Valkyrie - 33
Ivory Dragon - 30
Lil White Dragon - maxed
Mystic Light Knight - 9
Cupid - maxed

Dark:
Persephone-30-
Dark Golem MK III - Level 30
Vampire Lord -38
Dark Golem MK II- 30 (Since I have a MK III - should I fuse this one?)
Mystic Dark Knight - Max
Lil Black Dragon - Max

The team I am running is:
Leader: Vampire Lord
Dark Golem Mk II
Mystic Dark Knight
Highlander
Tyrannos

Obviously based on what I have it seems going solid Dark is my best option currently - but I've heard a heavy healer team led by Valkyrie is supposed to be awesome. Any good teams I have the beginning of besides those?