SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
You have a mono black team ready to go.

Persephone leader
Vamp
Mystic Dark Knight
Dark Golem
Black Dragon

You are set right there. Chain run Tower of Giants 3rd floor on weekends to rank 90. Farm up evo mats. Seriously you are in a great spot team wise to get to the end game.

I've got that same team mixed through various stages of evolution and levels (still need to skill up Vampire). Is it seriously a viable end game team? I've also got Parvati/ADK/Green Ripper/Susano, but not sure which one to work on first.

traizen

Trakanon Raider
You have a mono black team ready to go.

Persephone leader
Vamp
Mystic Dark Knight
Dark Golem
Black Dragon

You are set right there. Chain run Tower of Giants 3rd floor on weekends to rank 90. Farm up evo mats. Seriously you are in a great spot team wise to get to the end game.
Thanks - thats kind of what I figured - what is the best way to level dark since there are not colored pengdras?

And - why does everyone recommended that level for farming rank?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
anything with enough damage multipliers, board control, and rcv stat and you basically want to get 4-6 combos, Its more dangerous, you fail more often if you don't match right, but clear times become reasonable vs the auto healing strats, They are good for lazy shit, but when they start populating every turn with 1 round 2karmor monsters, the best strategy is a first move demolition of half of it

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thanks - thats kind of what I figured - what is the best way to level dark since there are not colored pengdras?

Because up until Rank 90 you can chain farm it and level to refill your STA and never have to stop. The EXP:STA ratio is the best until you get past Tower of Satan.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider

Best way to level dark creatures is to keep checking the facebook page each day for when its time for the dragon dungeons. Metal dragon dungeons are for black creatures. Chain farm the hell out of that place and feed your creatures everything. Little ones give you 1500xp each, High metal are 15000xp, and King Metal are 75000xp for black creatures.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I am not enjoying the assrape first round dungeons by the way! Give me masks first round... sure...

but 5 devils (multi color) that deal 3500dmg each all on the first round? ruffff

Looks like I have exactly one Valk run left... got one skill up on my valk so far.

As for strategy for Valk...

You need burst... you can only delay her once before she puts up her shield... which gives you 4 turns before she attacks you or uses a skill.

One of the skill disables 2 pets for up to 4 turns.
She can revive 3 times total...

So get her low... then blow her up

Devils on round 4 are the same as chimeras on r4 of zues... hope they are paired up and use as few stones to burst as possible

Round 3 is a delay/burst round. He has an attack power up. A regular attack of 14000, and a hate strike of 21000 (or 31400 when powered up). Only 1071412 HP (dark color) with a 3-5 turn starting delay and every 3 turns after that. I have never had him last long enough to even attack me, but maybe hope that he uses Anger first, giving you about 6 turns to blow him up. OR if you have 31,400+ hp (mono color team) you can easily use this round to charge up all your skills
smile.png

Round 2 is 4 masks... straightforward enough... kill ones on the same timer first if you have more than 10,000HP, kill them all quickly if you have less than 10,000...

Round 1 is 5 rape devils.
Its actually the only round that makes me think the "power" zombie team would have trouble with. As you get 5 damage sources dealing over 13k damage on turn 1.

Stone use projection for a less than 13k hp team:
Round 1: 1
Round 2: 0
Round 3: 1
Round 4: 5
Round 5: 2-15 (depends on her heal, your burst, her lockdown)

Stone use for a 21k+ HP team
Round 1: 0
Round 2: 0
Round 3: 0
Round 4: 0
Round 5: 2-10

So that would be my choice if I didnt have Anubis

Red rainbow ninja dungeon on JP side is cool... the ninjas actually start their turn before you do.. good luck Godin teams there!

Just cleared the 40stam version on horus team:
Not sure what the boss even hits for as I killed him in 3 turns before he attacked... I guess the requirements for the dungeon are low due to being rainbow entry...

50stam version is a bit out of my league at the moment, boss hits for 14,000. If I had a 50% red dam reduction friend, I would probably be able to beat that dungeon with my scrub team. Apparently the ninja healer girls drop from here.. gonna get the red one for my monored JP team. Amusingly good luck with my starting rolls... rainbow + monored in 10 stones! Still haven't got a titan yet for monored... but landed a highlander and vampire
smile.png
Next time 2heros comes around, I will be ready for it... (still no toy dragons on this account yet since I havent touched the REM)

Sigh.. Now I want a viper for my JP account too...

My ideal horus team:
Horus(red)
Viper (blue)
Vampire (dark)
Mystic Light Knight (light)
Susano/Bastet (green)
Horus/Isis helper

If I cannot get Bastet/Susano/Viper, I would sub in Echidna and Highlander and use Isis as helper.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I ran through it.

3 stones on stage 4.

Got to Valk, popped all 4 gravity then proceeded to fat finger the board when shifting in my seat...before hitting vipers stun. She healed to full and I quit out of the dungeon. Fuck that. I got 2 valks already.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Tried to run expert fire whiskey without a multiplier... since none were on list and didnt want to relog my main... so went with ripper/hino kaga.... so boring... more turns on just the boss than I had for 3 valk runs combined!

Df~_sl

shitlord
I still have my 3rd account up for grabs to any veteran member...

can PM you monsterbox if you are interested,
It has a 6* Amaterasu Ohkami lvl 30+ on it as well as some other stuff... I didnt get enough other drops to distinguish it from my main Ohkami account so no point in playing a weaker version of t he same thing when I have more than enough to do with my JP and 2 US accounts. I have a sub JP account as well.. but compared to the amazingness of horus... I can't even think of a team I would want to play except MAYBE isis...

BTW, the next set of dragons on JP side are "ninja" dragons. Leader is 2x attack to their color and dragons. Use is 30x their attack on 21 turn cooldown. Not impressed...

Geoman is appearing on JP side this afternoon... Don't see his dungeon on the wiki... but I doubt my horus team could handle him anyway.

HAHAHA I thought I was going into a Red Green Tech dungeon and none of my Horus/Isis/Bastet friends were up on JP so I went with monored team... I forgot how much I did not level them up... It also turns out this was the Red Blue dungeon.
frown.png

Df~_sl

shitlord
Live update...
on valk for the last time... 5 turns and highest match was an 8...
9x combo...

restricted my naga and a Rainbow keeper... 7x combo... double slash during last round of half damage...

One Rainbow Keeper that wasnt used is still locked... wow...

update:
Got ultra lucky with keeper getting unlocked but still had 2 turns on my naga and her shield went down... have 2 rainbow keepers up (1 turn left on current defense)

BOOM HEADSHOT 11x

rrr_img_20066.jpg

I do not suggest going in with that HP... since it means you cannot charge during Dark Mech. Its such a rush trying to get 10x before he OHKOs you!

Valk skill lvl 2
Dark Golem skill lvl 3 (15)

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The new weekly dungeon that opened up is much easier then the skydragons, mechs, or ancients.

Ran through expert and master with zero problems. They drop a boosted up red ripper. Pick one up.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Hmm, just as a heads up for those who don't read good like me ;p

The adept and expert options on the new legendary fire dragon are back to front. I went through expert with dual loki wondering why people claimed this dungeon was so easy when the boss still hits for 6500. Then I got out and saw they were the wrong way around. Doh.

Anyway, yeah not a lot of strategy going in to that one, and it's a welcome change to have a boss that doesn't have x billion hp ( my first 6hit combo got him to 10% ).

Df~_sl

shitlord
The legendary dragons are a great replacement instead of levelling up your own ripper dragons... but statwise... Rippers are better until EVO AND 60+ (at that point their double attack makes up for still having less overall stats than ripper.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I've got that same team mixed through various stages of evolution and levels (still need to skill up Vampire). Is it seriously a viable end game team? I've also got Parvati/ADK/Green Ripper/Susano, but not sure which one to work on first.
Yes, it's an endgame viable team. Persephone and Parvati are pretty much the same as team leaders. For the dark team :

Cons :
- More offensive than parvati team, as you lack parvati's heal gem conversion.
- ADK, which you probably want two of, can easily swap to make an ADK team for more variety
- You get fucked by the weekend dungeon having no dark orbs.

Pros :
- No weakness - as mono green, the number of red dungeons will piss you off. Like right now. 2x fire dragons FTL ;p
- As dark you have both poison and gravity in your team color, and the both options are farmable ( lilith, abyss neptune, hades and hera are all dark, green has no poison or gravity ).
- Vampire is one of the easiest recovery changers to skill up to max, Chu-Chu is the second hardest, but is still effectively impossible to skill up
- More offensive than parvati teams, sometimes dps matters a lot more than recovery orbs

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Cleared the legendary dragon on master difficulty with an ADK, rippers and Isis. One shot all the rounds. Nice not having to slog through a dungeon for a change.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Oh monday... hopping through technicals now... I have a ridiculous amount of maxed unevolved pengdras now... No hope of ever getting enough dragon plants + gem dragons to evolve them all...

Not sure exactly how this happened... but I have 97 maxed fire pengdras, all my current red stuff is lvl maxed and waiting for evo mats!

Every other color is busy, especially dark! Yet red is the one that is abundant...

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Opinions on which team to level up first. My healer team is about done I think, getting them up above 60 seems like a pretty poor return on investment.

#1 Light Team - Apollo, Chaos Venus, Valk, Mechdragon, Ripper x2, Verche - I think this is pretty much the best light team you can get, 2X Apollo would be fun, but...it's light, and therefore will suck to level.
#2 Fire Team - Ares, Phoenix Knight, Ripper, Enchilada, Gigas, Rippers, any of the mech/legend/skydragons etc. - Much easier to level, but fire is weaker and will have extremely low RCV.

Another crazy idea I was tossing around was a team of double ares and a mix of Gigas or Mechdragons. With a 4X ATK&HP multiplier, you could be rockin about 100k HP and 30k+ ATK. Not sure if it's worth the effort or not, you'd have zero RCV too.

Df~_sl

shitlord
HAHAHAHA have fun levelling your light team... Just maxing my ama took for damn ever.

Level red, the few blue dungeons you will be "weak" against arent that big of a deal (though in two weeks, when ancient blue shows up, you wont be that useful, but neither will your healer girls team)

4x hp is nice, until you realize you have no hope of healing that back up... and it goes away much faster than it comes back.

I am bored and have extra stones from all the events this week so refilling stam and heading up the technical dungeons...

Will find out just how far an "ADK" team can go...
Double ADK leaders
3 colored rippers and red ancient dragon. 9100hp and no skillups