Puzzles and Dragons

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got 5 metal kings in 3 runs and maxed Loki. Now I need a dub mythlit and a rainbow keeper and a mystic mask. Looks like I am going to be mat farming for a while.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got 5 metal kings in 3 runs and maxed Loki. Now I need a dub mythlit and a rainbow keeper and a mystic mask. Looks like I am going to be mat farming for a while.
yeah, I maxed my minerva and my hermes... and then realized not only does minerva take two red keepers to evolve, but that I have none :|

Oh well, got my hermes evolved, now to get a blue team built.
Hermes, Zerk, Siren, BlOdin, Golem + Twins off is my plan. Hoping to try that out soon(ish).

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
A couple things 1) Sorrow, last night snuck away from me, but I will send it to you ASAP when I get home this afternoon. I also found an Indra account.

2) Rerolling IS farming. Doing ANY repetitive task over and over for expected results is farming. Whether that is abusing game mechanics for the chance of a pull or matching gems for the chance of a drop, the meta idea is still the same. Stop arguing over semantics when there is plenty of valid discussion about actual gaming to be had.
tongue.png
All good. It is a long term goal to work on for the next big patch. I just want it evolved and ready to go in advance.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the subject of off-timed accounts: I still get the days flipped over an hour early. No idea why. The daily dungeons show up an hour early, I can't enter until the real time of course. Used to be I could set the time on my tablet back an hour and it would display right but when I tried that this week on Tuesday it didn't work either. So that's cool.

Jewel dragons still show up right for me though. So...weird.

Thengel

You suck. I got the opposite of that. 5 runs, 3 kings. Got trolled twice too.

rrr_img_20564.jpg

Thengel

yeah, I maxed my minerva and my hermes... and then realized not only does minerva take two red keepers to evolve, but that I have none :|

Oh well, got my hermes evolved, now to get a blue team built.
Hermes, Zerk, Siren, BlOdin, Golem + Twins off is my plan. Hoping to try that out soon(ish).
Some day I'll work on my twins, but all my water subs kinda suck ass. Siren, Fenrir Knight, Golem, and some crappy dragons (including shardran!)

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
On the subject of off-timed accounts: I still get the days flipped over an hour early. No idea why. The daily dungeons show up an hour early, I can't enter until the real time of course. Used to be I could set the time on my tablet back an hour and it would display right but when I tried that this week on Tuesday it didn't work either. So that's cool.

Jewel dragons still show up right for me though. So...weird.
This happens to me too. I suspect it's a PST to your time zone conversion. At midnight PST I can enter the dungeons, although the other ones disappear at 11pm PST.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Finished sea deity abyss neptune busty today...
maxed anubis loki and hera... just waiting on 2 more dubs before I can evo loki...

Not having an anubis on JP side is slightly annoying... just having horus makes it impossible for me to complete all the dungeons (lots of cool stuff over there I cannot even finish due to team!) yet I can 0stone it if it comes over to US side!

Anyway... I am still shilling my 2 accounts one up for grabs and one up for trade...

Up for grabs is lvl 30+ AO account... ready to rock and roll.. most of rippers are farmed up, has StE and a bunch of other subs, just needs some attention.

Up for trade is a GValk account with all Rippers, all healer girls, and some other stuff... trading for egyptian account or orochi

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
10 pulls on the PAL machine. Nothing over 2* Oh, and no Evo materials either. In fact, I don't think I've ever pulled an evo material off the PAL machine. Fucking criminals.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I guess those little shits that drop in the first 5 dungeons are 2 stars. I dunno what makes them worth the extra star. They're not even good enough to feed to Pengdras because it takes more than 5 of those fuckers to max one.

Thengel

I'm just saving my pal points for when they put kings back in there. I see no point in pulling for an off chance at a dub-lit that I already have too many of. It'd be the wrong color anyhow.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just saving my pal points for when they put kings back in there. I see no point in pulling for an off chance at a dub-lit that I already have too many of. It'd be the wrong color anyhow.
Same I think. Though keep in mind you can only save up 10,000 PAL points(50 rolls). At least that's what I done readeded.

Friday dungeon was good to me today, so I'll be getting my Mono Dark up and running soon. Persephone and CDK are now fully evolved, but I'll need a sack full of metal kings to level them up. Still need to skill up and evolve my Vampire and Dark Golem, but I can fill the void with Keepers for now. Time to find some Persephone friends.

Composter

I am trying to decide if I want to burn a stone to run the lit dungeon a few more times. I just rolled another mystic mask out of the PAL machine. I figure if I finally get a myth-dublit I can run the metal dragons a few more times and work on getting to needing the next myth-dublit. It's just a dollar, right??

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I am trying to decide if I want to burn a stone to run the lit dungeon a few more times. I just rolled another mystic mask out of the PAL machine. I figure if I finally get a myth-dublit I can run the metal dragons a few more times and work on getting to needing the next myth-dublit. It's just a dollar, right??
I wouldn't at all, but no idea what you're working on. I'd think regardless it is a much better investment to run the Metal Dragons for x2 Kings. Which got me thinking the other night. The value of a stone for that is directly proportional to the amount of STA you have. Initially I was thinking it'd be a couple of weeks before the next x2 King event and I'd use that time to level up as much as possible and increase my STA so I'd be getting "more" out of each stone.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, it would be nice if they would give you some minimum amount of stamina for using a stone (let's say 80) and just have you go over your max stamina until you use it.

I haven't run the dublit dungeon in over a month but I've run the adept version about 50 times. I must have the worst luck ever with mythlits because I just can't ever get caught up on them.

Composter

Woohoo, got to 25 stamina by waiting, ran the dungeon and got my dub-mythlit. Loki is now evolved. There should be at least one more metal x2 days this week, so I will sit pretty on my stones.

Crafty_sl

shitlord
Ok, I usually ignore all the "omg drop rate/appearance bonus isn't working GungHo divided by 500 instead of multiplying by 2" but, this is the least amount of +eggs I've seen in weeks from Iris.
frown.png