Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Titan + Fire Ninja is fucking money for a Red team. If you have Shiva or Ares that shit is a TEAM right there.
No Shiva or ares, but I do have the fire starter that I could push to final form. Also have a red mystic knight.

Pretty happy that my options went from odin/healer or nothing to adding in mono red and 16* horus rainbow.

I got gold on my first pull, so I just chain pulled.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Should have saved my stones, no surprises here. Golden dragons tomorrow, I sure would have loved to chain run that. I'm curious though, is mystic ice knight considered egyptian or japanese?

Thengel

Tried the ancient water dragon on master with the megalo + neptune strategy. Really, there's no way you can possibly die. I mean, I guess there might be one way you could possibly die, but really it'd take complete shit luck for that to happen. I mean, you would have to get to the chimeras and have them on the same turn. That wouldn't be a big deal, you can live through that. It'd get pretty fucking bad though if they locked your megalo, but you might live through a hit, or you could use enchidna to delay. If they locked your echidna too though, you'd just have to hope you had enough HP with only Neptune to live through an attack, good luck, hope they don't double strike. Of course, that's assuming you even fucking have neptune.

rrr_img_21091.jpg

Fuck this game, seriously.

Composter

Need some advice!

How many mystic knights should I keep of each color? I have heard 3 green, 2 black. I am unsure about red, blue, and white, though. I could clear out a lot of space if I had a good idea about which I could feed.

Composter

Decided to drop 10 more on it....Ama and Yomi. Still need an Odin, Shiva, Neptune, and Viper, but I am happy to finally have an Ama.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
8:43 Cupid
8:44 Undine
8:46 Ivory Dragon
8:47 Mystic Light Knight
8:48 Idunn and Idunna
8:48 Isis

Yeah, seems like it works. If you've got enough stones to get to one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yomi, Mystic Light, Anuibus (Number fucking 3), Mystic Light (also 3rd one), Green Golem #4, and Blue Golem #3. Both golems came with + (ATK/HP), so those are going onto something, and the MLKs both skilled up my Verche. Going to toss both of my Anubises into my primary Anubis (zero skills ups).

Burr

Molten Core Raider
My Pulls:
Cupid x3
Undine
Failo
Bastet

All I want is an Isis. Christ sakes. 1 star eggs shouldn't be in the rare egg. Ridiculous.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone know the formula for how it calculates a single heart match?

Aka how much rcv should a team with 20k HP shoot for?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Need some advice!

How many mystic knights should I keep of each color? I have heard 3 green, 2 black. I am unsure about red, blue, and white, though. I could clear out a lot of space if I had a good idea about which I could feed.
Keep one of each. Even with the Green/black, I'd say two of each of those (though 3 is the "ideal" team for green).

The ADK (Green) team is ADK Lead, ADK ADK CDK (black) CDK, ADK ally. This gives you a shit load of orb changing, so you can generally ignore the other orbs. I don't have the team, and I'm unsure it would be all THAT great. I run ADK, Inferno dragon, Black ripper, White ripper, Blue ripper, ADK ally. I only use my ADK for farming with a SMALL bit in other teams.

The value behind the mystic knights are that they have an orb-changing skill. So in mono teams it's a great slot to help power the team. Mystic Light/Verche (Dark to Light) is essential in any of the big Mono-light along with Fuma Kotaro (Wood to Light), Valk (Heart to Light), and/or Apollo (Dark+ Heal to Light).

There are 3 "different" types of orb changers: Opposite, Off, and Heart. Opposite is the Mystic Knights, off are the new ninjas, and heart are the Vamp/Valk/Zerk/Highlander/Titan group. They all have various leader abilities, but most are focused for on their orb changing.

Sorry, random, long, etc.

TLDR version: Keep at least one of each, two of the Green/Black if you feel like you want an ADK-dragon team.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Succubus
Succubus
Berserk

Shit pulls. Unfortunately, I saw the time method recommendation right after I pulled all 3.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Expert on Ardbeg was decent because it dropped Moltdra... god damn expert on Bowmore hasn't dropped a single one yet, just demons demons demons. Son of a bitch, I have blue monsters I need to level!

Thengel

Expert on Ardbeg was decent because it dropped Moltdra... god damn expert on Bowmore hasn't dropped a single one yet, just demons demons demons. Son of a bitch,I have blue monsters I need to level!
Lucky. I wish I had a blue or green team that's worth a damn. WTB random luck.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Lucky. I wish I had a blue or green team that's worth a damn. WTB random luck.
I wish I had a green team. Leader of Pavrati or Artemis or Freyja is required, and I haven't rolled one yet :\ Getting a Hermes turned out to be pretty fucking awesome, so now it's time to find more I&I or Lakshmi friends.

Thengel

I wish I had a green team. Leader of Pavrati or Artemis or Freyja is required, and I haven't rolled one yet :\ Getting a Hermes turned out to be pretty fucking awesome, so now it's time to find more I&I or Lakshmi friends.
Yeah I get distracted so easily. I have a pretty beastly fire team, but I need to dump in a ton of exp to get it to beastly levels. Having a fire team when water dungeons roll around though really makes me want to start putting exp elsewhere.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
9:19 Mystic Knight
9:20 Mystic Knight
9:21 Isis

Well got one new god at least, this fucking game is like crack I have to resist the urge to buy stones.