Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still, a net two stones minus for two Heras over this event and last I can definately live with.
Yeah I figure 4 net stones spent for 3 Heras was a very worthwhile investment. Beats the fuck out of 5 stones for a Faillio.

Need a million billion exp now though. But at least it's a defined goal.

Algiz

N00b
Farming gods sounds cool and all, but I just want to say fuck doing the green technicals with the blue stuff that the game has given me.

That is all.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
Farming gods sounds cool and all, but I just want to say fuck doing the green technicals with the blue stuff that the game has given me.

That is all.
I was where you're at about a month ago, tops. Except with a less impressive leader than I & I to work with.

Didn't you say you had a Shiva? I'd think 50% resist, Shiva and nearly any four subs you can name would equal victory. Depending on hp and such, a Shiva/Ares/Freyr might even make it faster.

Unless you're talking much later technicals than the first set, of course.

I think I underestimated the early game value of having a light god initial roll. Yeah, the leveling is balls, but it didn't matter what color of dungeon I was in, except dark was slightly easier.

Algiz

N00b
Nah, just the first technicals. I have a Shiva, but my subs from there drop in quality quickly. I&I, Shiva, then Marine Rider and healer girls. And I have just learned that a lowly Ice Ogre will be better statwise until the Marine Rider evolves, which seems like an absolute waste of resources. Time to farm up a red team!

All the little details and strategies of this game are kinda cool. It's too bad the REM is an absolute kick to the nuts.

Df~_sl

shitlord
So... Double Lucipher easily destroys Valk Descended...

I went in with 3 rainbow keeper and high level vampire lord... 60k hp, didnt even get close to dying... so yeah... I guess if you get unlucky with a leader disable -> maiden blade when you dont have a RK up that could be trouble... but apart from that, yawn.

Luck seems to have been running a little dry...

Tried double anubis for poring tower master... went 0 for 8 on 10combo

Luckily I still could finish the dungeon!

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Ran through Poring Tower on master and all I get to drop is demons. Most of the stages were all demons. Where are the puddings? Why the hell are there demons in a special event that lasts one day?! /Rant over.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ran through Poring Tower on master and all I get to drop is demons. Most of the stages were all demons. Where are the puddings? Why the hell are there demons in a special event that lasts one day?! /Rant over.
It's to maintain the highest possible quality event.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got 1 red pudding from stage 10 and one dark. All the rest were demon drops. Going to get my stone and forget this dungeon.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Run master for stone, farm on expert unless you really need a second red to evolve which you can get from master...

Save your useful puddings for skillup chances during the next double event... not now.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Expert is all puddings, no reason to sit and farm master. Plus gravity + lucifer's nuke kills the expert dude.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
God damn it. Blew through master and didn't even get the red drop! Was hoping to get two, but having to use two stones to refill stamina to get up enough to farm up a masterling is stupid.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
exxxx pert.

Got the mastering on my alt account already at 15 sta. It's a bargain. What else are you gonna do? Weekend dungeon?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Save up the green blue and light ones for the next skillup event to powerup your Valk, Highlander and Berserk!

smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
sitting on ~40 jewel dungeons at the moment, so I think I'm gonna do some technicals to clear up bag space

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I would like another 500 spaces in my box please.

Fuck Gungho for not adding 2x to today for the Poring Tower they messed up.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Save up the green blue and light ones for the next skillup event to powerup your Valk, Highlander and Berserk!

smile.png
Got 4 blue puddings in a single run - too bad I don't have berzerk! Not sure what to do with them, save them or destroy? Same with valk, got 2 light ones. Anyhow, was wondering wtf the point in master was, when expert has no demons, instead has evolved slimes which give more skillups too. What good is the masterling anyhow? Seems like a pretty good stat red sub, but with a terrible ability, what's the point?

Edit: Oh, I wanted to ask, is the masterling the only thing like this - it evolves from a 3 star into a 5 star??

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I really love the Ancient Dragons. Such a great investment for some of these silly dungeons.

I've been farming master level of Poring tower with an Ama/Odin combo using Neptune, Hades, Ancient Blue, Ancient Light.

Fuck Demons. They get blasted with both ancient active skills, 4 quick matches to get skills up for next round. Combo or two to finish up the Demons and on to the next round.

These clears are so nice and pain free now with this setup. Fairly quick too. Much faster than the AA Lucifer team I was trying at first.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I really love the Ancient Dragons. Such a great investment for some of these silly dungeons.

I've been farming master level of Poring tower with an Ama/Odin combo using Neptune, Hades, Ancient Blue, Ancient Light.

Fuck Demons. They get blasted with both ancient active skills, 4 quick matches to get skills up for next round. Combo or two to finish up the Demons and on to the next round.

These clears are so nice and pain free now with this setup. Fairly quick too. Much faster than the AA Lucifer team I was trying at first.
Yeah, kinda my thoughts too. I've got a Bowmore and a Light one, too bad I can't get any fucking skillups for them. But still, 9 turns is a fuckin helluva lot better than the other options available.

Now, if only I could fit both on my team at the same time with other subs worth a shit.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, kinda my thoughts too. I've got a Bowmore and a Light one, too bad I can't get any fucking skillups for them. But still, 9 turns is a fuckin helluva lot better than the other options available.

Now, if only I could fit both on my team at the same time with other subs worth a shit.
9 rounds really isn't that bad though. Before they released the Ancients I was doing the same thing with Rippers and Mechs but at MUCH longer cooldown.