Puzzles and Dragons

Raign

Golden Squire
If anyone has a level 40+ gabriel or minerva/flare drall, add me today please, I'd like to skill up/awaken my goemon a couple times 353,759,200 (I use mono-blue with echidna to do goemon dungeon) Should go significantly faster this time now that I have hera-is on the team.
Toss me an invite Ant, 300,565,262. I can throw my Minerva up if you still need

Edit: Nevermind, was slow posting cause I walked to a meeting. Feel free to invite me but it looks like you have what you need.

Df~_sl

shitlord
Updated list of available leaders:

Valk - Max lvl / max skill +2
Ama Ohkami - Max Lvl / +71rcv
Horus - Lvl 98 / +109
Green Odin - Lvl 98 / +1
Seraph Lucifer - lvl 98 / +6
Anubis - lvl 89 / +4
Sea Diety Abyss - lvl 81 / +1
Hera Ur - lvl 73
Loki - lvl 77
Goemon - lvl 50
Wood Dominion Michael - lvl 16 +3 awakening1

Zues Dios + Athena + Satan + Red/Blue Noel + Genie/Thanatos/Sylph unevolved for conditionals
Plus all busty toy dragons, rippers, random other stuff :p

Raign

Golden Squire
Will do the same when I get home. Sent you an invite Df~. I may lean on you for some Valk and/or Hera love one of these days!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So after blowing my whole wad of exp on the thurs dungeon I literally cleared out 30 spots in my box because of pengdra. Also invited you Df, I know im lower level, but would love to lean on your leaders.

Df~_sl

shitlord
If you send in game message just put name of the leader first... easier to see that way :p

I keep horus up most of the time... might start switching that to Valk if more people on list like her...

News told me that 2x skill was up on JP... showed up on the menu... tossed 5 skillups at Astaroth... nothing. Back to main page... oh look, no double skill up.
frown.png

Also... somehow I lucked out and turned this into a win... yeah. lucky indeed.

rrr_img_47714.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Here's kinda the same for me if anyone needs anything:

Horus - lvl 81 / +51 / 2x Awoke
Goemon - lvl 73
Shiva - lvl 73
Siegfried - lvl 76 / max skill
Abyss Neptune - lvl 90
Karin - lvl 19 (new from last Godfest so haven't done much here)
Artemis - lvl 61 / Max Skill
Cu Chu - lvl 83 / Max Skill
Green Odin - lvl 54
Valk - lvl 84 / Max Skill / +32 (almost max awoke, maybe after tomorrow dungeon)
Loki - lvl 77
Seraph Luci - lvl 91

All Archangels, Toydragons, no busty rippers though. Kind of forgot about those.

That's about all I can think of people may want to use, but there's a few more on my PADHerder page. My Ama O is getting up there with +rcv eggs just haven't invested much xp in her. Thor and Apollo I still need to put some xp in and might with the new stuff coming out. Also need to do some +Egg farming.

*edit: fixed number, df saved me!

Df~_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure your number isnt right... :p

Now that I don't need to dump more eggs into Horus...

Trying to figure out which teams will need the boost going forward... and what will get the best use of awakenings.

Considering that most descends are still being tackled by Luci teams... and his awakenings are meh...
frown.png

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Toss me an invite Ant, 300,565,262. I can throw my Minerva up if you still need

Edit: Nevermind, was slow posting cause I walked to a meeting. Feel free to invite me but it looks like you have what you need.
I'll add you anyways, I've got 105 friend slots now, and it seems like they are going to make god teams really good for challenge modes, best to have as many people as I can that I can actually talk to about leader swapping..

Df~_sl

shitlord
I imagine for challenge modes we would end up using the board to coordinate....

Chances of all the gods I want up at the same time... yeah... not gonna happen :p

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
0/10 this morning on Mythlits
frown.png
Just really need 3 for right now, will worry about the rest later on. At this rate I won't even burn a stone for Dub-Myths. Which by the way, I burned two stones last night for Metal Dragons and it was the worst 2x King ever. Ended up with I think 4 Kings and only about 7 High.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
0/10 this morning on Mythlits
frown.png
Just really need 3 for right now, will worry about the rest later on. At this rate I won't even burn a stone for Dub-Myths. Which by the way, I burned two stones last night for Metal Dragons and it was the worst 2x King ever. Ended up with I think 4 Kings and only about 7 High.
I won't burn stones on regular dragons now, Ishad convinced me of the worthyness of Supers. BUt fuck are they rare. I run out of time more than I run out of stones.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I really like Supers, but even over the last 6 months or so I've had really great luck on 2x Kings. Like an hour of farming and burning maybe 2 stones would net 15+ Kings and a nice amount of Highs. This event though has been miserable.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I really like Supers, but even over the last 6 months or so I've had really great luck on 2x Kings. Like an hour of farming and burning maybe 2 stones would net 15+ Kings and a nice amount of Highs. This event though has been miserable.
I swear to god they nerfed the appearance rate at the last update.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I wonder if they will actually make those batman cards worthwhile, or just more feeder fooder for other gods.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wonder if they will actually make those batman cards worthwhile, or just more feeder fooder for other gods.
My guess is that it's like Pekkka... moderately worthwhile but not anything special.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else unable to logon? Game worked fine this morning, until it downloaded the new update. Now whenever I try to log on I get a message "A connection error has occurred. Try again in a place with a better signal."

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Nope, no problems logging in and going 0/10 AGAIN for Lits. I did get a mask from PAL machine though!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
spent 3 stamina refreshing scarlett princess.

5 naga

zero skill ups

AGHAHGSAHDFOSUFHSDOFHSDOFHSDKLFSNHfkl;S!!!!!!!!!!