Puzzles and Dragons

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shiva gets orb enhance as well as armor break, so no need for ur or horus.

Rows have to be separate to get multiple enhance.

Df~_sl

shitlord
I successfully completed challenge mode of Celestial Dragon on JP side. My friends list is stacked there compared to here...

Lucifer Leader
Lucifer Sub Max L/A/+
Okunishi Max S/L/A/+
Kilua Max S/L/A/+
Busty Drawn Joker Max S/L/A/+
Tengu Max A

Only difficult part was the first 5 Turns to get Drawn Joker and Okonushi up. After that, I averaged 7.2 combos per turn. Once the Lucifers were up, I used the delay to clear them out safely. once there were only 2 High Dragons, it was easy mode. Round 4 I had to whittle down the dragon entirely so that both Lucifer nukes were available for Round 5. Delayed Round 5 and Lucied down both the little guys and then used tengu swap to easy mode the rest of the way. Max skilled Kilua is 11 turns, okonushi is 8 turns.

Now I want to attempt it on US side. I will need some help from friends list though...

I am looking for the beefiest most skilled/lvl/awoken/+eggs of the following:
D/L Busty Evo'd Anubis (for RCV and dmg reflect)
Busty Drawn Joker X 2 (for Heart Making and RCV)
Blue Odin (for stats + awakening, most likely using Sorrows!)
Shiva (to kill armor)
And some Tengu (prefer max awakening)

If you have these, please post a reply with stats of the pet and your ID for me please please!

Plan will be a little different... considering I wasted so many turns waiting for Lucifer to refresh... I rather just do the same but only stall for Shiva to get ready then sweep through until boss... then tengu my way to victory.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Now I want to attempt it on US side. I will need some help from friends list though...

Shiva (to kill armor)

If you have these, please post a reply with stats of the pet and your ID for me please please!

Plan will be a little different... considering I wasted so many turns waiting for Lucifer to refresh... I rather just do the same but only stall for Shiva to get ready then sweep through until boss... then tengu my way to victory.
I've got a Shiva, the Destroyer level 94 max awoken up, +7hp, +12atk, +1rcv. As soon as dark shiva goes live, I have the mats to do the ultimate evo and fourth awakening slot. ID: 367,647,281

Also looking for advice for what to do with 2 angelits. Should I go B/L Isis, R/L Horus, or D/L Yomi (I could actually make 2 of these, but I think I want to make a D/D Yomi in case I need +10 seconds for some dungeon) or wait for some upcoming evo?

Df~_sl

shitlord
Invite sent.

As for what to do...

R/L Horus is probably the one I use the most out of all of those...

D/L Yomi would be number two
D/D Yomi 3
B/L Isis last by far

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think Crafty has the best Anubis? I have a Busty Max Skill / Awoken Drawn Joker. Not max level though.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I might be wrong, but I think the rows have to be separate in order to get multiple modifiers.
Raw damage from a 30 orb combo, even counting as only one "row", is still the equivalent of something like 2x6 + 1x3. People use Goemon as a sub on red row enhance teams because he's guaranteed damage (as good as Sonia is, there's a chance you might get a 25/5 split in favor of dark). Even more so if they bring something to enhance the red orbs for a 280% bonus there too.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I'm pretty sure the math was you need a perfect 18/12 R/D split for Sonia to be a flat damage upgrade over Goemon's full red screen with orbs enhanced.

Here's a couple JP players who are primarily using R/D Shiva now.

thithithi3 - YouTube

Shiratsuyu Garei - YouTube

Think I've posted the second guy before because his other primary team is 6x maxed Goemons, which is hilarious and awesome. Sometimes on his Shiva team he'll have 3 of them in there.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the next Hera is Wood/Dark. Hera-Beorc

TXBptH9.png

Lv 99: 3256/1765/274

Same active as green Zeus. Leader skill is 70% light damage reduction, which is weird but OK.

Vorph

I was reading about a new JP Haku team that actually makes use of her 4th awakening (dark row enh.) and has enough skill boosts that Western Seven Star was up in ~5 turns... then I realized the only way to do that is with some mix of Sonias and/or Odins, and a grape dragon.
frown.png
I'd still like to see a video of it in action though, but I can't find one.

She do. Though I guess 82% constant light resist(with awakens) will be situationally useful.
Until it gets bound because it has resist light awakens instead of resist bind.

Wocket_sl

shitlord
So they announced Eva collab next month... looks like every single thing from it isn't much good except the extra rare REM drop which is very impressive and the skill ups if you have GOdin, Isis, Devil Luci.

Am I missing something about the other REM mobs or are they pretty much straight collectibles?

Edit: Or perhaps the announced awakenings and UFOs plus the extra egg in the machine and new invade will step up this collab....

Crafty_sl

shitlord

D/L Busty Evo'd Anubis (for RCV and dmg reflect)
Busty Drawn Joker X 2 (for Heart Making and RCV)
Blue Odin (for stats + awakening, most likely using Sorrows!)
Shiva (to kill armor)
And some Tengu (prefer max awakening)

We're already friends but, unless I'm farming I'll have D/L Anubis (max awoken +200) up most of the time.

I have a Shiva that I can put up on request but, koljec's is better. Mine is just level 80 with no awakenings and a couple +eggs.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
15k armor ignoring nuke is useful for some folks, especially since it can be skilled down to 10 turns with no evo needed.

Isis skill ups I guess. Can use her situatonally to knock 1 turn off binds now...yeah no fuck it.

The one pair god thing has a water version of Luci nuke, that's got to be useful.

Green > Blue, Heart > Black orb changer guy could be an awesome Haku sub.

Nothing particularly useful to me, but I could see some of it being attractive.

Vorph

Hooray, my streak of HHHHK drops from supers was finally broken after 8 in a row... by a HHKHK.

Sometimes I really, really hate the people who made this game.

And yeah, I have no idea why the thread on PAD forums is full of people talking about pulling out their wallets to support GungTroll for bringing Eva collab over. Looks like a bunch of trash except for the rare. I'll do the dungeon for the stone and for a Tenth Angel, simply because I don't have Ra and who knows when we'll actually get Groove Coaster again.