Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interested to see if Lilith gets a poison upgrade as part of her ultimate. Be nice to have an alternative to Neptune in some teams because her current 1k is sorely lacking for most descends that require poison.
Fairly positive she'll get bumped up to 5x like Neptune has, especially since his is getting buffed. I assume to match Rodin.

edit: Grass Hera dungeon looks rough.

But of course the PAD mutant that is yubeautyartist has no trouble.

lanludar

Silver Squire
How are people planning on handling the Eva collab dungeon? Not sure I have a good enough burst team. I may need to borrow someone maxed godin for it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Feel your pain. Needed 2 fruit to evo a Vamp and a RSonia -- it took 250 stamina at 10 stamina a run to get them. One was an invade and one was from last wave. So in 25 runs, 1 actual drop from last wave. Pretty ridiculous.
Yeah I'm up to 9 now and the only one I've gotten is from an image too. And because of how badly I got fucked last Friday I still need 6 more dubs.
frown.png

As for Eva, Horus/Horus or Horus/Kirin, with 3 heartbreakers and Verche for subs. I'm confident I can do 2.5M in 5 turns (worst case) with either team.

Edit: Odin won't work, will he? There's a ton of multi-hit damage and it looks like burst is the only option unless I've missed something.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm going to be pissed if they bump her skill in the ultimate. I've maxed 2 of them so far with a 3rd on the way and a 4th waiting.

Some new monsters were just pushed down too, wonder what.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd guess Eva. Pirate dungeon is getting 3x chaser appearance this weekend, so grab at least one for tengu.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Screw 3x Chaser they need 3x Red Pirate. I'm up to like 15+ runs now and have 2 Red Pirates. It is ridiculous.

Zynth

N00b
I think it's just the pirates that have a shitty drop rate. The skill fodder for Hanzo, Sasuke, and Hatsume were rather common from their dungeons. If only I had a Sasuke or Hatsume.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I did not have my Sasuke or Hatsume at the time so didn't care. No idea how I missed the Hanzo ones but apparently never bothered to even try. However, just realized last week that the PAL machine gives the Hanzo skill up, so actually have 2 of them sitting there now.

Vorph

Man, the math on naga farming is depressing. Even if I start off Saturday with full sta, use every bit of regen'ed sta the entire weekend, and spend 5 stones on refreshing sta, I'll still only get 15 nagas based on the drop rate. That's at best 2 skill ups based on my experience, but more likely just one. (Plus I need to save one to make a second Echidna.)

Edit: How does that RSonia team heal for almost 27k off of a 3 heart + 2x3 colored orb combo? I know everything on his team is +297 but that still doesn't explain it. There some weird healing mod going on in Hera-beorc?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
two Super King runs today... HHHHK twice. I know Gungtroll is just fucking people on this, but they really need to stop being so obvious

Vorph

Welcome to my world, enjoy your stay!

I skipped supers today because I decided getting boned by a couple dub-amelits was better than getting another HHHHK set.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Welcome to my world, enjoy your stay!

I skipped supers today because I decided getting boned by a couple dub-amelits was better than getting another HHHHK set.
As the guy who spent 100 stam farming dub-amelits, I'd take that.

Vorph

Got 10 dub-amelits, 6 dub-topalits, and 1 bupkis to 1 dub-mythlit (not including invades) in the last two weeks, so again I say--you can have my luck. :p

Oh yeah, and I needed zero dub-amelits and dub-topalits even before I started this... I'm feeding them away as xp because I can't spare the box space.

Zynth

N00b
I cant stand farming up Dubs and mystic masks outside of 2x drop events, half the time nothing drops at all. Rather just spam OOH and monday techs, at least I get +'s and feed material.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reddit did a poll of descend difficulty. Here's what they came up with for relative difficulty. Sumproduct divided by

Zeus-Dios 4.745454545
Twinlit 4.413793103
Trifruit 4.240740741
Beelzebub 4.074074074
Izanami 4.038461538
Athena 3.74137931
Satan 3.631578947
Zeus 3.566666667
Valkyrie 3.1
Hera-Is 3.031746032
Hera-Ur 2.95
Tengu 2.784313725
Goemon 2.64516129
Draggie 2.442307692
Takeminakata 2.322033898

Easier classified ranking

Very hard
Zeus-Dios
Twinlit
Trifruit
Beelzebub
Izanami

Hard
Athena
Satan
Zeus

Medium
Valkyrie
Hera-Is
Hera-Ur
Tengu
Goemon
Draggie
Takeminakata

Easy
Hera
Heroes

Crafty_sl

shitlord
New event info from Facebook.

Puzzle & Dragons (North America) - GungHo
*Mardi Gras*
[Duration]: 2/24 (Mon), midnight - 3/4 (Tues), 11:59 PM (PST)

The Spirit of Festivity is alive within the world of Puzzle & Dragons! In the days leading up to Mardi Gras, we're dancing the nights away! With impressive bonuses, new dungeons, and a very special Egg Machine, this event has it all! We hope you have a great Mardi Gras!

?? Daily Log-in Bonuses
2/24 - 3/4 - 1 Magic Stone
?Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

?? Samba Ruby Struts His Stuff
2/24, 12:00 PM - 3/4 11:59 PM (PST)
Samba Ruby Dragon has arrived, ladies and gentlemen! For a limited time, you can find him in his own dungeon, yours to own! He's a powerful enhance material, so he's sure to bring his passion for life to other members of your team!

?? Pink Dragon Egg Machine
There's nothing quite like a visit from old friends! The 5 previously Japan-exclusive Healer-type girls have decided to visit for the festivities, and this time they've brought with them the Five Elements Gods! This renewal lasts all week, but once the event is over, they're gone!

?? Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
2/24 - Hera-Ur Descended!
2/25 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
2/26 - The Goddess Descended!
2/25 - 2/26 - Trifruits Descended!
2/27 - Tower of Jewel
2/27 - Twinlits Descend!
2/28 - Izanami Descends!
3/1 - Hera-Is Descended!
3/2 - Beelzebub Descended!
3/3 - Athena Descended!
3/4 - Hera Descended

?? Awesome Daily Bonuses
Rare Egg Event:
2/24 - 3/4 - All Eggs Guaranteed [+]
Pal Egg Event:
2/24 - 3/4 - Rare Evo Materials

2x King appearance rates for the Metal and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from Super Jewel King Dragons]
Increased Appearance rates for TAMADRA in the Metal and Jewel Dragons
2x Skill Up rate
2x Drops for the Daily Special Dungeons
1.5x Coins for the Weekend Dungeon
TAMADRA may appear in Pengdra Village

?? Bonus Surprises!
We may still have a surprise in store for this event, so keep your eyes peeled! *Wink*

Godfest info is on the way!

Df~_sl

shitlord
So they announced Eva collab next month... looks like every single thing from it isn't much good except the extra rare REM drop which is very impressive and the skill ups if you have GOdin, Isis, Devil Luci.

Am I missing something about the other REM mobs or are they pretty much straight collectibles?

Edit: Or perhaps the announced awakenings and UFOs plus the extra egg in the machine and new invade will step up this collab....
Rei (light EVA REM)
Asuka (red EVA REM)
Shinji+Kaori (blue/black EVA REM)

Are both awesome!

Green Odin Skillup... AND the final boss is a SINGLE target armor ignore attack... Yup. Its good.

I cleared Challenge Mode Normals
smile.png

Stalled until Shiva was ready, then just ran to the final round and tengu danced my slow way to victory.

Was not too difficult... but I went down to 74 HP on turn 3 of my stalling! I averaged 8.1 combos per turn. Which helps tremendously when you need at least 4 hearts per turn.