Puzzles and Dragons

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
pretty damned high from what I saw, my girlfriend got 1 from 2 runs, I got 6 from about 17 (basically final floor was 33% drop, and then chance for additional appearances with 25% drop rate if it appeared on another floor.
daaaaaamn it. I'm even more pissed I missed it then.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did 49 PAL rolls for "rare" evo materials.

3 +1 eggs
1 Tamadara
1 Green Trifruit
1 Blue Trifruit
1 Red Trifruit
2 Dub Amelits
1 Dub Topalit
1 Dub Sapphalit
2 Red Moltdra
1 Black Moltdra
1 Light Moltdra
1 Dark Pengdra
1 Amethyst Pengdra

Shit all else. Was hoping to luck into Twinlit or Gold Keeper.

Also, I've managed to get 4 Griffins from the Whiskey dragon so far. What the fuck. I'm blowing through on Legend quite a bit because Shiva just WRECKS.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I pulled 47 times and got

2 Tamadras
1 Gold Keeper
1 Angelit
3 +1 eggs
1 Red trifruit

And crap the rest of the way

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
60 Pulls on my Main Account:

1 Red Dragon Fruit
1 Blue Dragon Fruit
1 +1 egg
1 Baby Tamadra

54 Pulls on Alt Account:

1 Mystic Mask
1 Anglelit
1 Devilit
1 +1 egg

all garbage for the rest of the rolls.

Edit: had 1 more pull on each, crap on both.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I realize I am probably jinxing myself but so far this 2x skill up event has been good to me

Gone 3/6 for Red Sonia skill ups
and 4/8 in Hanzo skill ups(he is maxed now)

Df~_sl

shitlord
Updated my info on First post spreadsheet. (down to only one US account, GF is on the other)

Going to add PADHerder when I get time to update it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of PADHerder, a guy on Reddit posted yesterday that he's working on a sync app for Android. If he gets it all working it will use a packet sniffer type thing to automatically update your profile. That will be handy.

PADherder Sync app for Android : PuzzleAndDragons

Also just in case any of you missed it, progress on the Gunma collab was reset, so you can get 2 more stones for doing it(1 for normal 1 for the technical difficulties).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Speaking of PADHerder, a guy on Reddit posted yesterday that he's working on a sync app for Android. If he gets it all working it will use a packet sniffer type thing to automatically update your profile. That will be handy.

PADherder Sync app for Android : PuzzleAndDragons

Also just in case any of you missed it, progress on the Gunma collab was reset, so you can get 2 more stones for doing it(1 for normal 1 for the technical difficulties).
They all show up under the same over-all dungeon, you sure you get two?

Also, fuck that survey dungeon. 1 drop of the hanzo skill up in 10 runs. Also, the score needed for S rank is like 200k. That's fucking insane.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Also, fuck that survey dungeon. 1 drop of the hanzo skill up in 10 runs. Also, the score needed for S rank is like 200k. That's fucking insane.
Confirmed you do get 2 stones, I got them both. I didnt have any problem max skilling my hanzo... my haku tho is going to be painful I can tell.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

How to s rank
rrr_img_65654.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Realized I was doing double satan + 2 masks + 2 dark lits.... and the dark lits are 2 star, so it was fucking up my vibe.

Df~_sl

shitlord
New 50stam mask dungeon that drops "Super Green" and "Super Blue" mask. Super blue mask is skillup material for VIPER...

The masks are also Evo Material for Riders and probably more things in the future... But... there is no "Super Red" mask.

Dungeon is not too difficult... I just brute forced it down. I am not sure if "Skill Disable" stops zombie teams from working, but it didnt stop dmg multiplier leader skill. Nothing in the dungeon multihits... However... two things use 99turn skill disable. So unless you get lucky and block with awakening... you wont clear round 5 using zombie as both hit every turn.

I cleared last round using R/L Horus leaders getting a 8combo (that activated 25x) and both things melted... Your mileage may vary.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rounds 1 and 4 do the pre-emptive 99turn skill lock.

I'm thinking I can slap together a Luci team that can swing it with skill lock immunity. Though I have no use for either mask right now that I can think of.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Rounds 1 and 4 do the pre-emptive 99turn skill lock.

I'm thinking I can slap together a Luci team that can swing it with skill lock immunity. Though I have no use for either mask right now that I can think of.
We did not get this dungeon. We still only have the 2 levels of masks currently

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
is skill lock resist like +skill (every team member) or is it like bind resist (awoken monster with the skill)?