Puzzles and Dragons

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ummm...reroll?

You lack a real endgame leader. Kushi is doable, but you need to be a savant level player to use her reliably on descends. Those videos you see of Paprika and others using her and Anubis? There's 3+ attempts they didn't show where they crapped out. Paprika has actually started showing these sometimes as well, which I love.

It sucks to say, especially since you've already put some effort in, but you are going to hit a serious wall. You can probably get by with Kushi for a while, but I'd hesitate to put too much effort in to the account if she was my primary leader. The REM is fickle, you don't want to end up 100 days in and still stuck with her.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh, don't like to hear that, since I've been using Kushi as my main leader too. Mind checking out mine (despite the fact that I don't have a whole lot yet).

My Monsters | PADherder
Kushi or U&Y, you've got an endgame lead all set. Once U&Y gets an UVO with a subtype, you'll be set. If it's attacker though, I'll laugh.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
I pulled a Dark Archdemon Lucifer this last angels/demons/godfest. I had rerolled that weekend to get a DQXQ and those are my two team leaders. DQXQ is very balanced and the team I made has all the colors covered. Lucifer is just a mess because of his high starting cost, but he's starting to have some support and I've been using the awakenings they have given this week to bring out his abilities. Right now I'm working on evolving two baddies for an eventual all dark team.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh, don't like to hear that, since I've been using Kushi as my main leader too. Mind checking out mine (despite the fact that I don't have a whole lot yet).

My Monsters | PADherder
The endgame is 90% t5/t6/ ooh farming, and 10% descendeds u&y covers descendeds and Kushi is a good utility sub for that team. Persephone makes a good early game leader, good for descends that luci works on, and is ultimately a great sub for satan teams.

You can use ama odin to clear hera and izanami, Persephone/luci to clear two heroes and valk, Gabriel/Gabriel to clear goemon, Kushi can clear Takeminakata, u&y to clear Zeus, satan and athena.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Ishad's comment on persephone I think is the most relevant to you. I mentioned it in a post I think, she's basically the next best thing to having a luci with the benefit that the team will clear a tad faster due to her +attack multiplier. Additionally as far as the T5's go you never need more than one luci cannon to blast through high armor mobs you can't break. It doesn't require poison. Vampire, Drawn Joker, CDK, and a Succubus and you've got a mono black team that can grind your account to higher levels much quicker.

Honestly having rerolled my second account - lucifer/luci or luci/persephone teams are the best because of how quickly they can spike your account into the 150+ level range in addition to being able to grind levels in a location that drops Mystic Masks(no longer have to run wednesday for them), Plant Fruit (no longer have to do thursday shit dungeon). You don't have to run the weekend dungeons for coin, you earn 6kxp/15sta which is an incredible conversion rate if you go look up the ratios for all the dungeons that exist. You also are running in T5 so you actually get king metal invades which is exactly what your persephone needs. The only crappy part is that the clear speed is a tad grindy compared to spike teams, but you cannot possibly lose and can mindlessly match while watching TV and you will not die. Never underestimate the power of account levels. Once you have 100-150-200 stamina - spending a stone to stamina refill is infinitely more efficient than when your account is low level. You will also accumulate +eggs at a much greater rate than any other option if you can get into the T5's. I've been grinding ocean of heaven since my account was level 67~, I am level 153 now, with around +190 eggs across my account. Which is more than triple what my original level 130 account managed to aquire.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have no idea how you even got to OOH by rank 67. So with my current team, should I switch over to a mono dark? I have shit subs, which is kind of my problem with all my leaders. I seem to have good leaders, and no subs.

Could do:
Persephone
Chaos Devil Dragon
Vampire (hope to evo this tomorrow)
Low Dark Ninja
Keeper of Rainbow
Luci friend

I have my current farming team listed on that PADherder link above. 90% of the time I go with a Ronia, but occasionally I'll switch it up (usually GOdin, Karin, Bastet, or another Kushi).

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Completely underwhelmed with izanagi ultimate evo... 500hp, light physical subtype, and no change to his LS...50% would have made him great, 80% is shit.

On the other hand, ultimate athena is fucking beastly now (2101 atk and 7 awakenings), only problem would be what subs to fill on the team, verche/izanagi/Parvati/Artemis seem sweet at first but that's still pretty low amount of RCV and the team is at the mercy of any binds, too ... I could just run with my 4 Grodins .... (8k autoheal every turn will gimp almost every no rcv dungeon, 36k health, 4 subs with a heal is pretty insane for a 9x team, even if I didn't have orb changers)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lu Bu makes a devil team, not dark.

You could start working on that. Next Vamp evo will give him devil subtype. Drawn Joker has it and pairs well with Vamp as far as providing dark orbs goes, especially when you get both skilled to 5 turns.

Uvo'd ogres get Devil subtype, as do max evo'd demon guys(Harpie Demon etc). These make useful fill ins until you have better team cost and guys to use it. Chaos Devil Dragon(lil black dragon) gets devil subtype and a useful orb change.

Start making friends with every Red Sonia or Lu Bu you see=P

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I saw that, and I'm curious about how hard a king carnival is. I'd hate to use 50 stamina and get my ass whooped.
If you can use U&Y, you can do king carnival. It's not that hard, just that a random super king can show up and wreck your shit. Otherwise it's EZPZ. 16x multiplier is what I would consider a minimum (unless you stack it with one of the Chinese god actives).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or if you have a strong stall team, Archangel or Grodin etc. Floor one bring a Shiva friend(I'll try and refresh mine through the hours it's up starting at 5), stall stall stall. Use active, sweep everything.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, so the advice to go with a mono-dark, luci/persephone team was great. Having no issues clearing the T5 normals. Depending on the lvl of the luci, I have around 27-29k hp.

Can't wait til I get some better subs though and this becomes even easier. Or at the very least, until I can level my monsters up a bit more.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Wow, so the advice to go with a mono-dark, luci/persephone team was great. Having no issues clearing the T5 normals. Depending on the lvl of the luci, I have around 27-29k hp.

Can't wait til I get some better subs though and this becomes even easier. Or at the very least, until I can level my monsters up a bit more.
Add me - 330,066,207 - I leave a max lvl Luci up all day long - last time I checked he has +199 eggs on him ... double Luci leaders will give you a lot of HP.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wrote that backwards, persephone/luci team. Sent you an invite anyway.

Would a Amaterasu/Godin team be considered a stall team? I'd have a hard time doing a 16x with U&Y I think. Plus, my U&Y is lvl 1 right now since I just evo'd it, so probably not the best idea for me.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider

So now that you're on your way, grind sea god of heaven, and from the stage before beautiful being. Sea God is prefered, and run it until your box fills up with 10+ mystics, then run beautiful being for the dragon fruits as you need them. Build up a box log and you no longer have to run the wed/thur shit dungeons and you can just continue to spend that stamina instead on leveling, coin and EXP. When sea god is not 2x drops you can literally feed anything you get to anything in your box until it hits level 50 and you will not go down in coin. You don't have to combine any of the monsters before you feed them. Both dungeons are particularly good if you have light monsters sitting in your box you want to level as there is a lot of light trash, if you approach the whole process as one where your account needs to hit close to rank 150 to have enough to cost to field a fully evolved teams you can just take your time feeding all your monsters of note to level 50. The more orb changers you can put on the team the better (Drawn Joker, Vampire (they basically have persephone's skill when both on the team), and a CDK (light to dark) plus your Devil dragon). If you can set up 8 dark orbs on the board you can do a 5 combo AE + a single 3 and that should just clear the floor 99% of the time. Kill one carbuncle, and just lazy stall until you approach 35 turns, kill the second and nuke neptune with the luci. At this stage in your account it probably takes you 35 turns to kill the carbuncles, so it works out about right.

Also, you can begin to save your plus eggs by just feeding them to eachother, the idea is to just feed a trash monster till he has +5, then feed 5 +5's to eachother and just hold the +25 eggs in your box until you decide exactly where you want it. I would suggest not feeding it to the mono dark team, as the likely hood is you will not run that team till the end of time. Eventually the clear speed and the desire to play something new should take over.