Qnix QX2710 27inch IPS monitor (can OC to 120hz) for $300

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
Interesting. Do you have a recommendation / link?
smile.png
This is one of them:http://www.amazon.com/HP-BT861AT-Sin.../dp/B00455GH58

smile.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was thinking about buyer protection or whatever Amazon would offer in cases like this. I dunno, I never bought shit from them because they charge stupid rates to ship to Romania (55$ for a 99$ kindle).
They don't offer much when it's sold by a third party. I got overcharged for something a couple months ago and emailed Amazon about it, who handled the transaction, and they wouldn't do shit because the item wasn't sold by them.

I can't remember if it was "fufilled" by them or not or if that even mattered, but that isn't even the case with these monitors either.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Got an X-Star matte. I'm not sure if it's the anti-glare coating or the PLS panel but this looks much better than my Shimian browsing RRD.

I do have a dead pixel pretty close to the center of the screen and I can't seem to get it to work @ 120hz but I didn't fuck around with the timings yet. Running happily at 100hz at the moment. Might sell it and try my luck again.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Sold my dead pixel X-Star and bought another one. No dead pixels, does 120hz like a champ. Had some backlight bleeding that I fixed in 5 mins by loosening some screws that were squeezing the metal frame and creating a ~1mm gap between it and the panel.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
All these types of monitors say that you can't use them with laptops. Why won't they work on a Macbook Pro if I use a dvi to displayport adapter?

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
They will works on laptops, but only on those with DisplayPort and using an Active DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI adapter (likethis)