Quarm Server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
hmmm that's a weird site. I clicked the apply button and all it asks for is name/race/class. then it tells you it will email you. rofl.. i never entered an email
Where you expecting something fancy for a 2 week guild? Post your class and toon name and call it a day, no one is going to give a fuck about posting your life gaming history and achievements.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Where you expecting something fancy for a 2 week guild? Post your class and toon name and call it a day, no one is going to give a fuck about posting your life gaming history and achievements.
Unless you vape

yerm

Looks like a fuckton of melee with 1 nec and 0 mage or wizard. I had thought about cleric, but maybe just going wizard or necro would make more sense.

(Not going makes the MOST sense of course)

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah wassup with no pet classes, i thought they were OP as hell on these retardboxes

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah wassup with no pet classes, i thought they were OP as hell on these retardboxes
Mage is going to be OP AF, their pets by that expac look to be back to normal.

The problem with pet classes on these TLPs is that the raid bosses all pulse an AE that agro's pets which is meant to debuff player resistances to make it tougher. A lot of people just cant control pets so when pullers are splitting and the AE pulses through wall etc they end up agroing the boss (all pet hate goes to owners on TLP's). I would say its 100% np as the AAs are in to lock your pets now.

@Zithax nice dude, Toxn and them did trials on beta last night and said they were much easier than expected.

@Yerm most people will change their mind 10x before, a bunch of us are playing whatever is needed to fill in the gaps.

Sterling

El Presidente
Mage is going to be OP AF, their pets by that expac look to be back to normal.

The problem with pet classes on these TLPs is that the raid bosses all pulse an AE that agro's pets which is meant to debuff player resistances to make it tougher. A lot of people just cant control pets so when pullers are splitting and the AE pulses through wall etc they end up agroing the boss (all pet hate goes to owners on TLP's). I would say its 100% np as the AAs are in to lock your pets now.

@Zithax nice dude, Toxn and them did trials on beta last night and said they were much easier than expected.

@Yerm most people will change their mind 10x before, a bunch of us are playing whatever is needed to fill in the gaps.
Pet hold AA helps a lot. Also the beta buffed guys were all in Elegant defiant which is OP as fuck, but yeah seems like the trials won't be so bad.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
What would one expect in order to complete the trials for the mount and be done?

Grind max level, some more aa's, do group trials? How much time investment are we talking?

Also, I assume the above could be completed without the need of a full raid force, perhaps casually?

koljec_sl

shitlord
What would one expect in order to complete the trials for the mount and be done?

Grind max level, some more aa's, do group trials? How much time investment are we talking?

Also, I assume the above could be completed without the need of a full raid force, perhaps casually?
The level grind and AAs don't seem to take all that long as long as you have a group and a progression of camp spots in mind. I think you could have 70 and all the necessary AAs inside of a week, and then whatever it takes to get the raiding done. But I think it's pretty much bring your own group--unless there are a ton of /anon players on, the beta test server has fewer than 30 people on it. Last night there were like 3 clerics, 2 bards, 1 ranger, and 0 druids or paladins online at all.

Not sure what the live server participation will be like or how Daybreak even justifies the special server.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'd imagine the live version will have a lot more people than the beta. Whether it becomes worth it for them moneywise who knows, it seems like an experiment.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its some of the guys I've met playing on the TLP's that aren't bad at a 17 year old game is all, I can approve anyone's app though from here.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Thinking about giving this a shot since most of the other games i have been playing lately have gotten stale.

yerm

I really don't understand why these lazy motherfuckers always launch stuff at the most convenient time for them (Wednesday in the middle of their work day) rather than at a time where the fucking customer can best enjoy it. I guess they learned their lesson after ragefire when they released on a Friday, fucked up, and realized they might not be able to just go home for the weekend at 5 pacific as a result (but did anyway lolol). Never again! Wednesday mid day it is!