Queensryche - Queensryche

Braen

<Medals Crew>
One is with Tate with a bunch of people. The lineup you posted is current though.

The other has Rockenfield, Wilton and Jackson from the original band.

Tate-Ryche sounds like the stuff they have been pumping out since Hear in the Now Frontier.

The other band has a new lead singer, Todd La Torre, that sounds like Tate in his prime. They have a sound that is more like their older sound.

One is with Tate with a bunch of people. The lineup you posted is current though.

The other has Rockenfield, Wilton and Jackson from the original band.

Tate-Ryche sounds like the stuff they have been pumping out since Hear in the Now Frontier.

The other band has a new lead singer, Todd La Torre, that sounds like Tate in his prime. They have a sound that is more like their older sound.
Good to know I love this band.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have been a fan of this band since Rage for Order. Great stuff until after Promised Land.

Now that they have dumped Tate, they have a sound similar to their old stuff but more evolved.

Here is a link to the new album.

http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mo...sitemID=191407
Hah, that's kind of funny, because I was a big fan UNTIL Rage for Order, when I swore I'd never buy another album of theirs (it has grown on me since). Then a friend finally convinced me to listen to Operation: Mindcrime, and now that is probably my favorite album of all time. Empire was good, but after that they sort of faded out for me, and I haven't listened to anything new in probably a decade. New Tate-ryche is fairly crappy, which disappoints me because he was always what kept me listening. This stuff isn't too bad, much better than anything else I've heard from them in a long time.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I liked them until New Frontier. Haven't listened to anything new since. Was surprised to see this thread, didn't realize they were still around. And twice as much now
tongue.png

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I picked this band up when Empire came out and loved it and went back and listened to all to of their old stuff and loved it. However after Empire I quickly started hating them. I gave Mindcrime 2 a try and holy fuck that album blows ass. Not anywhere nearly as good at Mindcrime

Seventh

Golden Squire
Correct me if im wrong.

But aren't 2 versions of the Band atm , 1 with Tate 1 without Tate?
We longtime QR fans refer to Tateryche as "The Shitty Queensryche" and Todd's version as the real band.

Tate can fuck right off, look at this bullshit, vs the way Todd treats his fans.

It's not like QR is a big draw these days, and someone as washed up as Tate doing his shitty Cabaret thing should appreciate the fact that people are still even bothering to pay to see him. Todd's the real singer for QR now, and I say that (because this totally matters) as a guy that has a triryche tattoo. (hey, it was 1993..)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Operation Mind crime and Empire were on heavy rotation for me in the 1990s. Still love those 2 albums

Braen

<Medals Crew>
If you want the harmonic guitar sound, driving bass and more metal sound of the early Queensryche, then it's back. Forget everything after Promised Land (which I love taht album) QR is back.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Tate can fuck right off, look at this bullshit, vs the way Todd treats his fans.
While Geoff is certainly being a dick there, and Todd is definitely being awesome, lets not gloss over the fact that camera phones have completely ruined the fucking concert experience lately. It is absolutely nothing but a sea of shitheads all doing their best to destroy any view you might possibly have of the stage so they can have 15 seconds of shaky video with shit audio to toss up on youtube to prove they were there.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Awesome album. If someone told me that his album came after Promised Land, I wouldn't be able to argue with them. The sound is just like it was 19 years ago.