Quick legal threat

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So, my ex left her phone in a Lyft. Lyft is aware, gave us the girls contact info. She is ghosting us (for over 12 hours.) What can I text to make it sound like I'm a lawyer and she's going to be in trouble for stolen property, or something like that?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wouldn't even fuck around. I'd file a police report over stolen property

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Thank you. I wasn't sure if it would be stolen property or not since technically she left the phone, but I was thinking the same thing. Thank you.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If she's smart, you're probably fucked. She can tell the cops she never saw it and that if it was left behind perhaps another customer took it.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
as an aside:

this is an amazing app and you can basically get down to the foot level of accuracy with it. You can also set it up as a hidden background app that can never be uninstalled without knowing it is there.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
"if you don't give my phone back my dick will contact the police. Here's a pic of him filling out the complaint _

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
In my experience, the police don't give a fuck about stolen property. The best you can hope for is that they won't sound too annoyed that you are making them fill out a piece of paper about your stolen item that no one will read ever.