qwerty's rehabilitation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It is like a dozen shitty people who are part of the establishment so there are another dozen sad fucks who try to be part of the first group.

its not even that, tho. many of the people in this thread cheering for your permaban don't get along with each other.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't. It is like a dozen shitty people who are part of the establishment so there are another dozen sad fucks who try to be part of the first group. If you weeded out that bunch of pricks it would be a decent forum like every other forum on the internet.

Yeah man, every single person on the planet are in on this conspiracy against you. Just keep telling yourself that and being in denial that you're just completely retarded.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah man, every single person on the planet are in on this conspiracy against you. Just keep telling yourself that and being in denial that you're just completely retarded.

no no, its not an actual conspiracy, its some sort of primitive hivemind behavior causing you and i to bond over our hatred for him. and if it weren't for that primitive hivemind behavior causing us to behave irrationally, we would cease seeing him as a flaming moron and accept him as a member of the community. his proposal is a sort of "village is dumber than its idiot" scenario.

Didn't you even read the post? I said it isn't everyone, it is just a handful of people, and only on this forum. Strawman harder.

• 1Triggered

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Qwerty, I have been part of this community for like five or six years, much shorter than some, but long enough. In that time, you are literally the first person I have truly disliked. I even defended Tanoomba right til the end. Definitely not a part of any hivemind.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Qwerty, I have been part of this community for like five or six years, much shorter than some, but long enough. In that time, you are literally the first person I have truly disliked. I even defended Tanoomba right til the end. Definitely not a part of any hivemind.
I don't agree with qwerty ever but this ban is laughably idiotic. He literally got banned for multiquoting. Some people around here have some seriously sandy vaginas.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't agree with qwerty ever but this ban is laughably idiotic. He literally got banned for multiquoting. Some people around here have some seriously sandy vaginas.

Straw that broke the camel's back. He had been asking for a ban for awhile with his constant trolling in the MMO Emulator forum.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Multiquoting bans are Draegan-level faggotry.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Straw that broke the camel's back. He had been asking for a ban for awhile with his constant trolling in the MMO Emulator forum.
That's not a straw. That's fucking elementary school crying level shit. Did zzzyzy zucchini yz tell his Mom afterwards?

Strawman harder. And no I wont share your heroin, it is not good for you and you should not be giving it to children, you should be in jail.

• 1Triggered
Why do you think that even matters? You have a weirdly high opinion of yourself, especially for such a pathetic little maggot.

Multiquoting bans are Draegan-level faggotry.
But.... that's exactly what is happening...

• 1Triggered

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You should shut your fucking mouth if you don't know what happened. Qwerty generated 10+ reports in the Pantheon thread. He was warned twice and then he was thread banned when he ignored them. He proceeded to respond to posts in the Pantheon thread in the ask amod thread, which earned him a shawing.

• 1Like
  • 1Triggered

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I read the Pantheon thread. Generating reports because people are fucking bitches isn't a crime. If people don't like what someone is saying, stop responding to them. This shit isn't Kindergarten. Ban people for doing shit like talking politics in the FSR thread without posting pictures. Not because they multiquoted someone. You literally said you were banning him for using Multiquotes. OR can I not trust your own words?

• 2SJW

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I read the Pantheon thread. Generating reports because people are fucking bitches isn't a crime. If people don't like what someone is saying, stop responding to them. This shit isn't Kindergarten. Ban people for doing shit like talking politics in the FSR thread without posting pictures. Not because they multiquoted someone. You literally said you were banning him for using Multiquotes. OR can I not trust your own words?
So other people's discussion in a thread doesn't matter to you and their reports should be ignored because you say so. But posting a reply in FSR is shaw worthy. Okay dipshit.

Read my post in that thread. The verbal warning I gave him was to stop how he was posting because he was not contributing to the discussion AND stop multiquoting.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.