qwerty's rehabilitation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Of all the retarded things Draegan did, banning you for losing your mind was not among that list.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Can't even edit my fucked up sentence in the rickshaw. What the fuck good is being an admin if I can abuse editing powers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Abefroman Abefroman you should be able to now. @a_skeleton_03 I'm taking all the admins out of the registered/donator user groups because it overrides admin permissions in the rickshaw.

edit: nevermind I'm just fixing the admin group permissions. They weren't set for rickshaw specifically.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why not just IP ban me seeing as none of you can handle the reality I bring to your circle jerk of bullshit? You use different forum rules for than for everyone else.

They are better. A full set of SS had much higher AC over all which meant a lot less dead bards from mez breaks etc. They didn't need little bits of dex and shit. Also the clickies. Go get more drunk and shout at the sun.

Look at his post history.

There's no way you would pick up SS boots in particular and immediately think, oh, these are clearly way better than Imbrued. Imbrued boots had +9 STA, which, iirc, is about 50hp, and only five less AC. Back in those days, that kind of HP was nothing to sneeze at. Maybe you reached a STA cap in raids (though I doubt it at the onset of Kunark) but you certainly weren't doing that in groups. And the clickie on the boots was completely situational so ease of use isn't really an argument for wearing them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
From what I can tell, Qwerty has been wrong about the meta for a game that has been dead for at least 15 years now and still can't rationalize it properly.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
From what I can tell, Qwerty has been wrong about the meta for a game that has been dead for at least 15 years now and still can't rationalize it properly.

How someone today can be bad at an 18 year old game is boggling. He must be very high on the spectrum analysis.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
How someone today can be bad at an 18 year old game is boggling. He must be very high on the spectrum analysis.
I'd like to get a cheek swab. His mental retardation is so severe I suspect he has at a minimum 5 chromosome 21's.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
what did you get shawed for @qwertyqweqwertwqert
He was thread locked (3 days) from the Pantheon following a long diatribe of insults towards amod and trolling.
Basically a thread lock means "chill dude, take it easy, go post somewhere else on the site" . He then proceed to lose his marbles on the "long moderation thread" while on the thread locked period.

At that point, the next level by the amod council was rickshaw.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He was thread locked (3 days) from the Pantheon following a long diatribe of insults towards amod and trolling.
Basically a thread lock means "chill dude, take it easy, go post somewhere else on the site" . He then proceed to lose his marbles on the "long moderation thread" while on the thread locked period.

At that point, the next level by the amod council was rickshaw.
Fair and reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.