qwerty's rehabilitation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So I took all the non stat pieces of singing steel and compared them to the imbured hate mail armor and you lose a shit load of stats and gain.....21 AC

That's with double SS bracers that no one would wear.

The optimal combo would be imbrued with SS BP and Legs for the most AC/Stat allotment.

The real best move would be to obviously get off set pieces as well.

In closing qwerty has donkey brains.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't make it to the zoo often, but I thought I would stop by and say hi Qwerty.

giphy.gif

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So I took all the non stat pieces of singing steel and compared them to the imbured hate mail armor and you lose a shit load of stats and gain.....21 AC

That's with double SS bracers that no one would wear.

The optimal combo would be imbrued with SS BP and Legs for the most AC/Stat allotment.

The real best move would be to obviously get off set pieces as well.

In closing qwerty has donkey brains.

Yup. I don't recall many bards using a full SS set for purposes of actual functionality. Most people only wore a full set because they thought it was cool. Good bards knew better.

He was thread locked (3 days) from the Pantheon following a long diatribe of insults towards amod and trolling.
Basically a thread lock means "chill dude, take it easy, go post somewhere else on the site" . He then proceed to lose his marbles on the "long moderation thread" while on the thread locked period.

At that point, the next level by the amod council was rickshaw.
Calling you all dickheads is not losing my marbles, it is just saying it like it is. You all want one rule for me and another for everyone else.

I took a gigantic dump on him when he first appeared in the GW2 thread on the original FOH board when his mental illness started appearing. That was his first melt down and apparently he has been thinking about me for 5 years. I'm kind of turned on by that.
You didn't take a giant dump on anyone. Your posts are the giant dump.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
If qwerty didn't occasionally get his own threads, I wouldn't even know he posted here

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, qwerty. You're like a fine bottle of wine. Once the cork is popped, it goes to shit in a relatively short period of time.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Calling you all dickheads is not losing my marbles, it is just saying it like it is. You all want one rule for me and another for everyone else.
if we all dickheads, then why are you posting here and why are you so upset you got shawed?

this is how you should look
cancer.png

but instead you look like this.
LOL-I-TROLL-YOU-1.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
qwerty, i suggest you take this time away from the board to learn how to start your own EQEmu server.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.