R.I.P.D Rest In Peace Department

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Men in Black meets Ghostbusters. Looks like a fun popcorn flick.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I was getting ready to come post this as "MIB: the white boy reboot". But it's more like MIB + Constantine. I'll watch it to see more of Bridges' playing Rooster Cogburn.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks interesting, the part where Jeff Bridges is a hot blonde is pretty dumb though

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe it's just because there are a handful of movies I'm looking forward to and probably won't find the time to go see all of them, but this movie has the feel of something that I will see on Starz next spring and not even realize it was ever in theaters because it did so poorly. Some things I like about it, but nothing (aside from Ryan Reynolds) that makes me want to really go see it.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
Weird to see Jeff Bridges in there, some love for that Weeds lady !

Is this one of those movies they start to sub-contract CGI to the cheap unexperienced-but-soon-overlords-to-be chineese ? Looks definitly weak for today's standards...

Terial

Trakanon Raider
reminds me of a show that used to be on TV called "Dead Like Me" where the main girl dies and becomes a grim reaper but her and her team look like other people so nobody recognizes them and they go around "reaping" people to make sure they die when they are supposed to...
so this is like a MIB - Ghostbusters - Dead Like Me kind of mix up, looks to be interesting at least.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Good cast, will watch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094961/
rrr_img_21620.jpg

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Destined to underperform with Ryan Reynolds. He's like the guy at my work that no one wants to be part of his project. He's had 7 straight cancelled (mostly not his fault or control). At some point you just avoid him like Ryan Reynolds movies.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This looks just like MIB, but whiter. Sorry, but MIB 3 was tired. Pass.
MiB 3 was OK, but this just doesn't do it for me. It's exactly like Terial said, copy of Dead Like Me. It might have been OK had they kept the shitty 'monster' aspect out of it and instead of making it stupid MiB weapons/physics just had Jeff Bridges with a revolver being a badass with snappy lines and simple solutions.