Rage of Bahamut - ios/android

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
14 fucking battles with 1 proc (stretching over 2 days). I really hope I'm getting my bad luck out.

kareal_sl

shitlord
14 fucking battles with 1 proc (stretching over 2 days). I really hope I'm getting my bad luck out.
I'm getting a lot of 1 proc vs 3 proc fights, its ridiculous.

I might want the Batraz after HW is done, will depend on what rewards are and where I can rank
I was hoping to get enough HP to finish my Haniel before the HW ended as that would be my best shot to placing well I think.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
HW rewards are crap, save your HP people. We're not tanking anywhere near top 150, and anything worse than that is just HR packs and Olivias. If you have high skill point boosters or wall breakers now is the time to sell!

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
I am on here now (and active), but lag has been so bad today that I have barely been able to login. Not sure if anyone else is having these problems, but it is damned near unusable for me.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any suggestions for those of us just starting out? I've been taking my quest completion/reward powders and buying cards with them and questing/banking personal powders as best as I can but any tips would be appreciated.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I just got my new phone finally! I'm no longer in 2001.

Now, I downloaded this app and just completed the tutorial. Used that Referral code and am currently not sure what to do now, haha. Doing the quests at the moment
redface.png

redface.png

redface.png

kareal_sl

shitlord
Quest and level up, put all of your points in stamina until you have at least 100.

Don't buy rares on the bazaar, only high rares until you have a fully evolved set of 5.

Don't use holy powders except during events, and limit your cure water usage. The HP and CW are how anyone has any shot at placing well for event rewards.

Is there a place to tell value of each card? Do starter cards have any value? On one of the realm choices the cards I get are a Legend and SS Rare, while the other realms are regular rares.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
You can check card values by using the Bazaar function. HPs typically serve as the unit of value for cards. What starter cards did you get?

kareal_sl

shitlord
So things I'm looking for right now are:
Haniel x2
Cassiopea x2
Apsara x2
Qilin

For trade:
Batraz 1-1
Pan x2
Marsyas
Nymph
Ifrit 1-1

Extra junk...
Kratos 4-7(I think)
Reshef 4-7
Astolfo 2-3

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't buy rares on the bazaar, only high rares until you have a fully evolved set of 5.
Don't do this. Making a deck of 4-7 or 6-7 high rares is gonna cost a lot of hp. Start out with an offense and a defense deck made up of rares evolved into 4-7s or 6-7s (look up what these numbers mean on the wiki). There are lots of resources out there for finding the best decks at each tier. Then start adding to each deck and building it up.

fris

Vyemm Raider
i know we aren't putting out serious point to get high level opponents and i've missed a lot of the fights, but i haven't seen a def leader that i couldn't beat yet. shame the rewards are such crap. the 1st HW i really participated in gave 300 gems as a reward.

this time, its like they want to further separate the top vs. middle. the new aurthor card is crazy good and only the very top will get it.

anyone remember the process for making alts on android? i lost it on the foh forums
frown.png
PM if someone knows it.

frown.png

frown.png

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
i know we aren't putting out serious point to get high level opponents and i've missed a lot of the fights, but i haven't seen a def leader that i couldn't beat yet. shame the rewards are such crap. the 1st HW i really participated in gave 300 gems as a reward.

this time, its like they want to further separate the top vs. middle. the new aurthor card is crazy good and only the very top will get it.
Yeah I don't know wtf they did. The first HW I pariticpated in was the same. Then in the last one, they removed Gem rewards and completely turned the rewards upside down. The rewards for the top 10 are insane, and the top 100 pretty good, after that, garbage. Its like they are intentionally trying to keep the people at the top, at the top, and throwing a few CPs at the middle people and saying "pray for rain". If the rewards weren't some High Rare and an Olivia for the pariticpation rewards, and were instead Gems, we would have probably tried to engage in more wars. As of now, it isn't even possible for us to get to Silver (30 wins), with the remaining time.

Meh, I saved up some HP for this one too, but I have barely used it, as these wars have either been complete stomps in either our or the enemy's direction. Except for this one at the moment, which is a rematch between us and these dudes with the retarded long name.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yep, rewards total garbage, so not spending any resources on this. Here's to hoping christmas event is something decent.

fris

Vyemm Raider
I'm burning a few hp today, only so I can get a second cp pack based on personal rank

Anyone know how we can boost order bonus from 5% to 7%?

I see the to orders have 7 to all, but I can't see what that costs

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Upgraded us to 6% across the board, it's 9 million per realm for the final upgrade, so we need more rupies!

kareal_sl

shitlord
Well with the 7% now my Max atk with procs is 116k.

As far as my suggestion on only buying HRs on the bazaar, the rationale was that the only purpose of rares is a temporary stepping stone, that are hard to resell and you don't get much for having them. Its not like having a set of rares will let you place in any events for a profit and you only need 1 good card to beat the quest bosses. A newbies goal for a deck should be for the 500 honor a week to rank in pvp, to rank well enough for better rares won't cut it.

This only really applies for spending HP and CW, if you can make a rare deck spending rupies do it.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Sorry I've been so inactive this past war...I've been down with the flu. Did not feel like playing.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hello, first time poster LOOOOOOOOONG time lurker.

I have just started the game. The best card I have is a SS Crimson Knight Percival. I upgraded him after I had learned about the 8-14 rules and what not. My question is...

In order to build competitive decks, do you need to upgrade all your cards that way? Or is it worth only upgrading S and SS through that way.

Do cards like Percival only evolve twice? If so would the best way to upgrade him be to level both Percivals to max and then evolve?

Can you go build both ATK decks and DEF decks? Or is it just viable to stick to one thing. I saw above you all were talking about it was only worth it having one person with a Defense deck in the order.