Rage of Bahamut - ios/android

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, since I am the first person to post the thread on this forum, here's my referral code:

QXM78038

For those who haven't tried it:

It is a collectible card game for your mobile phone. Think averydummied down version of M:tG. You get cards, you can buy/sell/trade. You get a regular chance at super rare cards that are worth an incredible amount of in-game trade (read: online slot machine). You have the option of pouring money into the game, or you can grind like us (feel free to PM me if you have any questions about efficient grinding). There IS a Fires of Heaven guild there...Fires of Heaven. PM Obsequey in-game if you want in. He is also Ronne on the Board Which Shall Not Be Named.

Otherwise, I guess this thread is to discuss game topics and strategies.

Huzzah, my first thread here!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Game is a sickness for sure. There isn't even all that much depth to it, but I'll be damned if I can stop checking it every 20 minutes on my phone.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How simplified down is it, and how long does an average game take?

I end up playing from multiple iOS devices (and a couple Android devices), does it sync across?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There isn't an actual "game" portion to it, it's all based on you regain X points per minute, and it costs Y points to perform an action. Battles with other players are as simple as who has the higher stats.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's about building up your decks (offensive and defensive ones) with ever more rare and hard to get cards. The higher rarities take a lot of work to get, and are worth quite a bit of real world money. If you want to get anywhere, you'll probably end up running multiple accounts though, and it can get addictive and time-consuming.

fris

Vyemm Raider
hit 97k base w/ my attack deck. highest honor i've earned w/o any moral boost is now 700. still need to gain 3 more levels before i can get 3 attacks per HP.

any idea how many active players we'll have for this HW? maybe i'll start farming Furor's account so he'll join ours
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
hit 97k base w/ my attack deck. highest honor i've earned w/o any moral boost is now 700. still need to gain 3 more levels before i can get 3 attacks per HP.

any idea how many active players we'll have for this HW? maybe i'll start farming Furor's account so he'll join ours
smile.png
Passed me up, I think Icy is higher than me now too. Shows me to spend money on def cards.

Did you actually buy that KA Icy? Might just make you def lead if you did :x

smile.png

smile.png

fris

Vyemm Raider
only reason to get def cards is if your a def leader. highest i've ever earned in defending is 210, usually just over 100. and w/ moral boosts and so many w/ attack leader buffs, you have to expect to lose more often than not. once HW starts, the moral boosts won't happen until after the def leader is down, so at least there's that.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well, def can be pretty nice for farming honor for weekly ranking. I bank like 2k a day off successful defense, so I generally don't even have to spend HP to stay in the 300-700 range.

mricy

Molten Core Raider
Man, wth? I created this thread right after this site went up, and it didn't stick.

Oh well.

And yes, I did end up buying the KA. But please don't make me def leader. I only have 176 def right now, and none of my cards are skill 10.

The KA is only skill 2. I also understand, that having a really strong def deck is only useful if you are def leader. But, I chose man realm because of King Arthur, and up to now, I have finally collected all of the Knights of the Round Table. I am retarded like that.

And this stupid HW prize will most likely invoke me into dropping even ridiculous amounts of cash into this game so I can get Lord Arthur as well. Hopefully, he will be a massive boost to man atk.

And thanks for making me feel better Ronne. I thought I was the only addict that checks my phone every 20 minutes or so because of this damn game.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Nice!

2 days till HW. do we have a count of actives? I'll post on ingame forum to come here as well. We going to use KIK again to manage attacks? didn't it have a limit of 10 peeps per conversation?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could use an order invite if possible, I'm just in my personal order full of stam alts atm. I have a good amount of HW to burn, base atk at 78k, but I might be able to bump that up quick if this Azi Dahaka sells fast.

Bergraven_sl

shitlord
Been playing this on my own for a month and a half or so. I'm in a crappy oder. I'm not hardcore. My deck is around 50k/50k but it's with those crappy slime HRares from halloween (when i started). I'm working on enhancing/evolving a few cards to up that. If FoH would have me, i'd gladly swap orders. Name is bergraven in game.

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm at 91k/85k right now, 90k/85k with my HW deck (lose a k on the switch to High Werewolf from Trow).

I've only got 200hp banked for this war, and something like 40 personals.

I'll be on Kik...I think we should tag team if we have more than 9 actives and just have one person be in both conversations.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
My g/f (Tuzevu) and I are still active. Still a lot lower than most of yall though. I just got my deck to FF - HR's, at 77k/71k atm. I should have my Chiron finished shortly after midnight tonight (alt becomes able to trade, has a ton of feeders). That will bring me up to 80k ATK (replacing a Titan). Not a lot of Holy Powder though.... about 35 HP between Personal/Real. Tuz has Kik installed and is in the channel, so she can relay any info to me.

kareal_sl

shitlord
Finally registered here from FoH with my RoB name. I'm looking for 3 haniels to upgrade my deck if anyone can find them cheap-ish.

Also still trying to unload my Batraz if anyone is interested.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I might want the Batraz after HW is done, will depend on what rewards are and where I can rank