Ragefire Character Name Thread (Progression 3.0)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone boxes a cleric because there's never enough cleric mains to fill groups, and I hate waiting around for a group. lol.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate boxing. It's not fun, it adds complication, expense, you don't meet as many cool people as you would otherwise, auto-follow sucks balls, you don't feel the attachment to your characters as strongly, etc.

Remember, 6 fucking months. If you box an ideal group setup, you will be maxed out before June is over. It was not my choosing, but the server we got was built to enjoy the scenery and not just the destination. After you hit 50 in a week or two, your only option is to be in an uber guild or compete with them... which is a poop-sock nightmare either way.

Sure, I have boxed plenty in the past, but I am confident that there will be groups to be had with this server and plenty of people to play with. It is not going to be convenient or ideal, but if only running one character gets me to the point of burnout, then I probably should stop playing anyways.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
I main a cleric but it sucks balls when you don't have a group. Cleric soloing is so rough, almost impossible.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will do cleric to start and probably some dps class in off-time(something that can solo easily). I'd box but it feels so wrong to pay multiple monthly subs for 15 year old content.

So:

Cinge/HE/Cleric/Felwithe.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Main:

Requiem - Half Elf / Bard / GFAY

Boxes:

Nature - Wood Elf / Druid / GFAY
Element - Gnome / Mage / GFAY

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got in, and made characters

Crone - Halfling Paladin in Freeport
Imagiin - Dark Elf Enchanter in Freeport
Firespark - High Elf Mage in Freeport

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Hit level 3 this morning. Bixxby, bard straight outta qeynos. If anyone wants to get gay and level this weekend holler at me.