Ragefire Character Name Thread (Progression 3.0)

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Willoby, level 6 halfling paladin running around Qeynos area with shm and clr pals.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Enchanter - High Elf Ambien
Bard - Wood Elf Nanoe
Druid - Wood Elf Shayo
Mage - Gnome Pyrite
Mage - Gnome Ikkorus
Cleric - High Elf Eonan

All binding in GFay

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kyuzo - Human Monk
Sanjuro - Barbarian Shaman

Both around Qeynos. Still not sure how I made that run at level 2 on the Monk.

Finally got in. Made it to lvl 3.
Wahnd - Ogre - Shadow Knight
Thekh - Halfling - Druid
Obrut - Dark Elf - Enchanter

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Just hit 27 on Citychamp, /friend me if you want me to pull to your Mage pets (monk).

I have made some good friends already on the server but they're super nooblar, could use a few people with skills to pay the bills around to help out.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does TFO accept hardcore vets who are forced into the playstyle of a filthy casual due to RL commitments? I'd play half the day if I could, but sadly I can only manage 0-3 hours at most. I have a high level necro on Tunare so I'm going with a necro again (named Tesseract) so I can see what it was like necro'ing back in the good old days without the utility aa's, deathbloom, enhanced minion items, etc...

So yeah.
Tesseract - Level 1 DE Necro

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
We moved to the Lockjaw server. There's a separate thread on this forum for names. Just wanted to point it out before you did too much leveling on ragefire
smile.png

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
We moved to the Lockjaw server. There's a separate thread on this forum for names. Just wanted to point it out before you did too much leveling on ragefire
smile.png
I actually did make my char on Lockjaw after seeing that the guild moved. I just figured both of these threads were probably in use. I'll post this over there. Thanks!