Raid: Shadow Legends

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Also, re Cupidus. I assume just for HP burn? High-end CB builds don't really even use it. He is pretty weak for a CB character. I swapped my Juliana for Tayrel. Having more consistent -50% ATK & -60% DEF debuffs on the CB is far more important. Not to mention, hes DEF damage based, so super tanky and you can Vamp set him to sustain his own heals with ease. Getting roughly 200 accuracy is the only real challenge (for most debuffers on NM CB).
You’re right, Cupidus isn’t optimal for any team comp on CB. Only reason he’s there Cupidus was my first legendary and first 6*. I’ve got a few I could replace him with but they’re either not geared or not masteried or both lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This discussion does have me wondering about dumping STA outside of a specific Champ Level event or to constantly farm...

Thinking about going ahead and focusing on Masteries since it is such an investment and can significantly help on CB. I’ve been doing mostly Spider on the side because my Kael still has no ACC banner and my other jewel slots aren’t great on others either. Keeps I usually only do as needed for Ascending and think I have too much to do to focus on Dragon.

Any thoughts on that and CB team?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Masteries make a big difference. Getting your CB team Warmaster or GiantSlayer masteries make a difference across the game. I would absolutely prioritise that over Acc banners. The problem is, it is a massive time and Energy resource sink. Your first round of 5 characters to get full Masteries will take a while because scrolls are given randomly to 1 toon on the team. However, once you get that first team done, it's significantly quicker to Master a new toon. Just swap 1 out for the new toon and that one will always get all scrolls by default.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Masteries make a big difference. Getting your CB team Warmaster or GiantSlayer masteries make a difference across the game. I would absolutely prioritise that over Acc banners. The problem is, it is a massive time and Energy resource sink. Your first round of 5 characters to get full Masteries will take a while because scrolls are given randomly to 1 toon on the team. However, once you get that first team done, it's significantly quicker to Master a new toon. Just swap 1 out for the new toon and that one will always get all scrolls by default.

Yeah I figured that is how it works. Using that same CB team as above for Mino gets me to stage 11, so I can at least get Red scrolls. Think that’s what I’ll start doing during the day in the background.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I ran into a major boner killer tonight fellas. I’m about 20 something missions from Arbiter and at the Ascend a Spirit hero to ascension Level 6 mission.

It’s not retroactive. There’s one mission for each affinity.

Fucking siiiiiiigh.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice! You're much closer to Arbiter than I am. Sadly, it did the same thing to me for Ascend 5. Had to do it to a new char when the challenge came up. Considering the other missions are retro, its a shame they don't do the same for these!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy hell. Someone posted this from my clan. Insane for any Clan Boss, let alone Ultra Nightmare!

1567264622888.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hit 50 and figured I'd drop some money since I'm playing so regularly. $30 for 5 Ancient, 3 Void, 1 Sacred, plus 750 gems, energy, and 750k silver. Seemed worth it.

Almost able to 6* two more and can't decide who I want to. Tayrel for sure it feels like, but the 2nd one can be Bellower for campaign farm / spider, Aothar for more CB, Doompriest for general usefulness... or just sit on it until a hero summoning event in the case I pull a good Epic or Legendary from my shards.

Never seen an Apothecary or Coldheart or some of the other seemingly common Rares that people run.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hit 50 and figured I'd drop some money since I'm playing so regularly. $30 for 5 Ancient, 3 Void, 1 Sacred, plus 750 gems, energy, and 750k silver. Seemed worth it.

Almost able to 6* two more and can't decide who I want to. Tayrel for sure it feels like, but the 2nd one can be Bellower for campaign farm / spider, Aothar for more CB, Doompriest for general usefulness... or just sit on it until a hero summoning event in the case I pull a good Epic or Legendary from my shards.

Never seen an Apothecary or Coldheart or some of the other seemingly common Rares that people run.

Tayrel is good deep into the game. Solid choice to 6*. Great at Clan Boss, as well as deep dungeons. He is part of my Dragon 20 team. He's often referred to as a secret Legendary.

The thing with Bellower is, he is highly gear dependant. He's definitely worth the investment and makes grinding all future characters / food MUCH quicker. You just have to be sure to have the correct gear laying around for him to shine. Hell, my guy still takes 2 attacks to kill the final round of 12-3 Brutal. Rest of it he 1 shot AoEs.

Keep an eye out for Apothecary. I still use him in Arena (Gold 4 tier) as well as my Nightmare Clan Boss team. Coldheart is a Void rare, so you will only ever see her out of purple shards.

I will say this: if you do spend money in game on shards, I am now of the mind to sit on them and wait for the special events. We had one last week where it was double Epic and double Legendary. At the very least, I would hold the Sacreds. (double chance Sacred shards goes to 12% vs 6% normal).

I really wish I had screenshot it, but a couple weeks back I pulled two legendaries in a 10 pack Ancient opening! The odds were insanely small. Each shard is only 0.5% chance for a Legendary.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tayrel is good deep into the game. Solid choice to 6*. Great at Clan Boss, as well as deep dungeons. He is part of my Dragon 20 team. He's often referred to as a secret Legendary.

The thing with Bellower is, he is highly gear dependant. He's definitely worth the investment and makes grinding all future characters / food MUCH quicker. You just have to be sure to have the correct gear laying around for him to shine. Hell, my guy still takes 2 attacks to kill the final round of 12-3 Brutal. Rest of it he 1 shot AoEs.

Keep an eye out for Apothecary. I still use him in Arena (Gold 4 tier) as well as my Nightmare Clan Boss team. Coldheart is a Void rare, so you will only ever see her out of purple shards.

I will say this: if you do spend money in game on shards, I am now of the mind to sit on them and wait for the special events. We had one last week where it was double Epic and double Legendary. At the very least, I would hold the Sacreds. (double chance Sacred shards goes to 12% vs 6% normal).

I really wish I had screenshot it, but a couple weeks back I pulled two legendaries in a 10 pack Ancient opening! The odds were insanely small. Each shard is only 0.5% chance for a Legendary.

Oh I’m definitely sitting on the shards until event or rate up. Thinking about just sitting on all my food too, haha

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well, not a lot great. Had 1 Sacred, 5 Void, 20 Ancient and out of everything pretty much only pulled a Skullcrusher. Which is good, had no Counterattack champ. Still somewhat disappointing overall.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, not a lot great. Had 1 Sacred, 5 Void, 20 Ancient and out of everything pretty much only pulled a Skullcrusher. Which is good, had no Counterattack champ. Still somewhat disappointing overall.

Most people would be insanely happy to get Skullcrusher out of that. Counterattack is very important on Clan Boss.

Sucks about the Sacred shard though. As I said before, it is only a 6% chance for Legendary. I am sitting on 2 Sacreds waiting for another double Legendary event.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Most people would be insanely happy to get Skullcrusher out of that. Counterattack is very important on Clan Boss.

Sucks about the Sacred shard though. As I said before, it is only a 6% chance for Legendary. I am sitting on 2 Sacreds waiting for another double Legendary event.

Oh I’m fine with it :) almost have him 6*d

Slotting him in would probably end up with Kael, Tayrel, Skullcrusher, Steelhelm, and Aothar. Dropping Kallia and the burn effect and just relying on Kael, Aothar, Steel for poisons, Tay for Def/Atk down.

Need to retool my gear though. Kael only has like 38 ACC now. Steel is still using my Shield gear when I was trying to finish campaign so could refit him. Although I don’t hate Shield for CB, might be better to build Lifesteal / Sustain individually though. Dunno.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Desktop PC Client came out. It works perfect for me. Turned off a few of the superfluous options like motion blur and bloom. 100% smooth though. Makes some stuff like Inventory management a lot easier since there's no stuttering or lag moving between screens. Also might help with some community Auto Hotkey scripts or something, don't know. What I'd really like is some type of inventory scanner to help min/max sets. I'm still terrible at gearing everyone, haha.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Suggestions on who I should 6 star first? The tank can clear harder zones now, just very slow

Screenshot_20190930-170053_Raid.jpg

Screenshot_20190930-170046_Raid.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Suggestions on who I should 6 star first? The tank can clear harder zones now, just very slow

View attachment 224767

View attachment 224768

I wouldn’t recommend Jizoh. Kael as 6* will be a better long term investment and can serve as your speed farmer for 12-3 Brutal to help out with food.

Almost done with my Kael masteries. Also pulled a Coldheart during the event. I have enough food I think for 3 more 6* just not sure who they should go to.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kael for sure has more long term viability. Used in dungeons in the late game. OK as a farmer if spec'd in lifesteal gear. Bellower (Void) is your aim for farming though!