RaiderZ

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Played it for a little bit a while back. Wasn't bad, wasn't great either. That's all I have to contribute

Waffles_sl

shitlord
Played it for a little bit a while back. Wasn't bad, wasn't great either. That's all I have to contribute
I've been playing it with a good friend of mine which may give me a slightly different perspective than many players who go into it solo. I've been able to share my experience and poke fun at all the things we think are silly.

Waffles_sl

shitlord
I have the source code to this game.

Definitely has potential in the engine itself. But the direction the content is taken in... it's a mix of WoW and monster hunter. Which isn't a bad thing.

If PWE would drop GameGuard and MAIET make it so you can open chrome at the same time as the game i'd certainly recommend trying it.

Some screenshots of the level editor. Pretty awesome. Bottom screenshot is an area a friend and I made in 30 minutes using pre-existing geometry.

896c20a9f0.jpg

d5bc4ef44b.jpg

56b75cf0a1.jpg

PS: Jake... you're adorable. ;-;
Gamegaurd works with chrome now !!! C:
rrr_img_61082.png

Waffles_sl

shitlord
I still cant see the instrument shop inventory in Rietz

Level 40 ^-^ finally got two level 40 pieces of armor

also This game to the tune of Final Fantasy Battle music ~~

Waffles_sl

shitlord
While I may be enjoying playing this game. I am not fond of the Raiderz servers going down with no warning or explanation. no posts anywhere saying how long it will be down, or why it is.