Rambo V

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
A 5/10 rambo is still better than most 8/10 normal action movies.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
All right, I am in. I kinda faded in interest with the last one - it seemed popular more for the glorified (or more realistic) blood and gore, particularly the mounted gun scene, but in general the movie was meh for me.

This one looks a little edgier. And I am a complete sucker for a revenge flick, one of my favorite genres.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Rambo hasn't failed me since I was a little kid, of course I'll see this shit. First Blood should have gotten piles of awards, it wasn't an action film like the rest of the series, and still remains one of my favorite movies.

Stallone knows what us dudes want, Expendables being a good example. Lets throw almost every action star from my youth into 3 movies, and make it fun to watch. #3 was kinda meh, but still far more enjoyable than anything outside of Marvel.

Stallone will be one of the rare "famous people" dying that I'll actually feel shitty about. Start doing coke with Keith Richards bro, we want to keep you around longer, I'll watch Rambo: Dementia and love it, if it means I see you MDK thousands with a mobility walker.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Rambo hasn't failed me since I was a little kid, of course I'll see this shit. First Blood should have gotten piles of awards, it wasn't an action film like the rest of the series, and still remains one of my favorite movies.

Stallone knows what us dudes want, Expendables being a good example. Lets throw almost every action star from my youth into 3 movies, and make it fun to watch. #3 was kinda meh, but still far more enjoyable than anything outside of Marvel.

Stallone will be one of the rare "famous people" dying that I'll actually feel shitty about. Start doing coke with Keith Richards bro, we want to keep you around longer, I'll watch Rambo: Dementia and love it, if it means I see you MDK thousands with a mobility walker.
same, cept he did do some really bad comedies.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Meh.

Hollywood has been milking so many old cows lately that the milk comes pre-powdered. Why not toss another geriatric bovine onto the pile?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Meh.

Hollywood has been milking so many old cows lately that the milk comes pre-powdered. Why not toss another geriatric bovine onto the pile?
actually no, Hollywood put Stallone out to pasture. and he said fuck you and made his own comeback movie with Rocky 6.
this was him talking about Hollywood trying to push him out of the business and him fighting back to stay relevent. he started the trend for recasting the old stars. Arnold was done and finished til Stallone had him in Expendables. i mean now that Stallone made his point and is in his 70s now, he is finishing his stuff up on his own terms. Hollywood very much wanted no part of him til he started making money with his films again.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 6 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
actually no, Hollywood put Stallone out to pasture. and he said fuck you and made his own comeback movie with Rocky 6.
this was him talking about Hollywood trying to push him out of the business and him fighting back to stay relevent. he started the trend for recasting the old stars. Arnold was done and finished til Stallone had him in Expendables. i mean now that Stallone made his point and is in his 70s now, he is finishing his stuff up on his own terms. Hollywood very much wanted no part of him til he started making money with his films again.

I'm talking about the recycled stories, not the actors.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
27018-thumbs-up-rambo.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
After this, one can only dream.

• 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I never realized that speech was about that. Thank you.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Siliconemelons

The plot: stupid kid goes to mexico gets kidnapped into sex ring and ranbo has to go save her.

This film going to get lit up as racist.

Expect a Trump 2 thumbs up review tweet.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First 10 seconds : other movie reference footage
10-30 seconds : literally the 20 second plot setup for this one
30-60 seconds : action stuff you may want to save for the theater

edit: GDI Fedor beat me by seconds

• 1Like

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Stallone calls Neeson a giant pussy by presenting his own version of the plot of Taken.