Rampage (2018)

Brad2770

I had that too. Even bought the version for PS3. I love me some Rampage.

It would be great if all of George’s health drops to zero and he shrinks down to this guy-

rampage.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is that Rampage? I fucking rocked that game hard back in the day. I think I beat the NES version. Was a lot of fun.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My bar is so low that I actually enjoyed Pixels. Rampage is going to blow my socks off.

• 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
"Hey The Rock, we've got this 80's video game movie about these big ass monst..."

"I'm in"

Why's this guy topping the charts on making money in hollywood? Cause he gives no fucks.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
was there actually an end to the game? Think I played the n64 version as my first one and all I remember is playing through like 130 levels of people eating, building smashing mayhem.

I dont actually remember any sort of plot or finale of any kind

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If I remember correctly, at like level 135 something it just starts over

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Why's this guy topping the charts on making money in hollywood? Cause he gives no fucks.

dude works hard as hell tho, he's been in so many movies the past few years, and many of them have been pretty physically demanding. the only character he knows how to play is himself pretty much, but he does it well!

j00t

dude works hard as hell tho, he's been in so many movies the past few years, and many of them have been pretty physically demanding. the only character he knows how to play is himself pretty much, but he does it well!

He comes from professional wrestlers mentality. You don't take days off, you work with the script you're given, and you make it work no matter how rediculous it is.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I remember taking an entire day to beat this on NES with my cousins. Every 5 or 10 levels there was a little scene of one of the monsters hitting a state on the map to turn it black. We turned the entire US map black and it was so satisfying, then i think it just started over.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's been one hell of a week for new trailers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Monkey just bitch slapped a female lizzard oppressed by the patriarchy, SJWs not going to like this ;-)

fyi- i loved this game, always played the lizard bc she was nekked when she died and i was a little horny boy lol oh look at those nude 5 pixles!

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
6/10 for me, I thought it was decent for what it is, a mindless entertainment flick. It reminded me a lot of the 70s B-monster movies I grew up loving like the Godzilla, Mothra, etc japanese movies although I watched them via MST3K so watching them straight is... different.

I think it clearly demonstrates one problem for The Rock though. Without a comedian or action star to play up against, his performance is very flat and boring. I liked him in Baywatch, Jumanji, Central Intelligence, F&F, etc but here Morgan (Negan) doesn't really get enough screen time to do much with him, the CGI ape is, well, CGI and the female sidekick is a giant boring ass invisible character. I really hope his agent makes sure he always gets a strong co star to riff against, he really needs it.

Its also getting a bit weird that in every Rock movie now he has this platonic relationship with the female lead. Do chinese people not like to see The Rock fuck or something? I guess he is married in Skyscraper, hope he doesn't treat his wife like his sister.

The monsters were the real stars, when they were on screen together it was glorious. The bad guys were incredibly terrible. Worth a watch with moviepass, not worth spending real $$ on unless you LOVE CGI monster movies. I thought Kong Skull Island was slightly better but not much.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Top 5 things I learned from this movie...

1. Getting shot in the right place makes you perform better.
2. Negan may be Nightcrawler as he can appear anywhere at anytime when needed.
3. Rock has a version of the Fortnite Port a Fort except its the Port a Choppa...you can even face it in the direction you want.
4. Seeing a monster sized wolf running through the woods does not truly convey its size when looking through a scope.
5. Gentle George not known for eating people will definitely eat one when he senses they are carrying Scooby Snacks.

j00t

yeah, i enjoyed it. great monster movie, perfect popcorn flick