Range 15 (2016)

Sulrn

Deuces
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Range 15

Genre: Horror, Comedy

Director: Ross Patterson

Cast: Sean Astin, Keith David, Danny Trejo, William Shatner, Mindy Robinson, Bryan Callen, Ross Patterson, Ron Jeremy, Jim O'Heir, Martin Klebba, Dale Dye, Mat Best, Lindsay Lamb, Tim Kennedy, Melanie Specht, Marcus Luttrell, Jesse Merlin, David Quane, Nick Palmisciano

Release: 2016-06-15

Runtime: 89

Plot: A group of veterans wake up after a night of partying to find out that the zombie apocalypse has spread across the United States. Together, they must fight their way across the country in order to find a cure for the outbreak and restore freedom before it's too late.

Sulrn

Deuces
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
olTUdNgOVapsaOJhbiCEwUimDGW.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Range 15 (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ross Patterson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sean Astin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keith David[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny Trejo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]William Shatner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mindy Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryan Callen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ross Patterson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ron Jeremy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jim O'Heir[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin Klebba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dale Dye[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mat Best[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lindsay Lamb[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tim Kennedy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Melanie Specht[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marcus Luttrell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jesse Merlin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Quane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Palmisciano[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-06-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]89[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A group of veterans wake up after a night of partying to find out that the zombie apocalypse has spread across the United States. Together, they must fight their way across the country in order to find a cure for the outbreak and restore freedom before it's too late.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

I didn't see this posted when I searched, but thought with the segment of community we have here it might be relevant for some of you.

range15.com

Story behind the movie:

Sulrn

Deuces
olTUdNgOVapsaOJhbiCEwUimDGW.jpg

Title: Range 15

Genre: Horror, Comedy

Director: Ross Patterson

Cast: Sean Astin, Keith David, Danny Trejo, William Shatner, Mindy Robinson, Bryan Callen, Ross Patterson, Ron Jeremy, Jim O'Heir, Martin Klebba, Dale Dye, Mat Best, Lindsay Lamb, Tim Kennedy, Melanie Specht, Marcus Luttrell, Jesse Merlin, David Quane, Nick Palmisciano

Release: 2016-06-15

Runtime: 89

Plot: A group of veterans wake up after a night of partying to find out that the zombie apocalypse has spread across the United States. Together, they must fight their way across the country in order to find a cure for the outbreak and restore freedom before it's too late.

Sulrn

Deuces
So I saw this on a date last night.

Feels like the movie accomplished what it was going for (a culture buzz for the military) and played out like a solid 'B' movie zombie flick to the point that I think it's probably safer to say it's a B movie that has zombies in it rather than call it a zombie movie. Like a military version of scary movie I guess. I enjoyed it, but it's very much a "bro" movie. Overall, 9/10 would zombie-fuck again.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database