RANTOBER-FEST-A-THON

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
iu

WELCOME WELCOME to the first annual RANTOBER-FEST-A-THON!

What is the first annual RANTOBER-FEST-A-THON it's your chance to earn a medal and prize for providing us the best rant of the board. Here is your opportunity to bitch, moan, and hate on the topic of your choosing.

Do you think Luke Skywalker drinking alien titty milk is the worst thing since aids?
Does jacking up children with hormones to make them mentally ill transexuals burn your biscuit?
Do you have full blown TDS and Orange Man Bad?
Do plastic straws make you REEEEEEEEEE?
Do you think criminals should be allowed to steal shit if they want it more?
Whatever the topic whatever the reason lets here why you hate X,Y, and Z.

The top 10 rants that receive the most reactions (both positive and negative count) will be polled towards the end of the month for you to vote on the ultimate FoH hater of the year award. Which will include a forum medal and a wow token for the prize.

Let the bitching, whining, pissing, and moaning begin you worthless cocksuckers.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm surrounded by faggots and I don't like it. That is all

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moderators abusing their powers and creating yet another worthless thread! :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't rant on command. It has to come naturally, like racism.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 10 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I can't rant on command. It has to come naturally, like racism.

See, that's what I told em on discord. Its like trying to bottle lightning. Shitposting flows from the depths of our hate filled beings. Its not something you just channel on command, but something you gotta feel in your bones to be real.

Anything less will feel artificial and fall flat.

Hate is the purest emotion for this reason. It cannot be faked. You can fake love. You can fake empathy. Compassion. Hurt. Suffering. Mourning. All these you can fake but hate?

Hate is real and people can tell, like an emotional uncanny valley, they can tell when you're trying too hard.

• 6Like
  • 2Hodjing
Reactions: 7 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"Hate is the purest emotion for this reason. It cannot be faked. You can fake love. You can fake empathy. Compassion. Hurt. Suffering. Mourning. All these you can fake but hate? Hate is real and people can tell, like an emotional uncanny valley, they can tell when you're trying too hard."

-Hodj - October 1st, 2019 - Serial Killer Files Vol. 3

Image result for dwight mask gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That was my rant post for this thread btw

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Only way this would work is to have good rants moved here. Or I guess copied here would be better if the mods have that tool.

yerm

I'd be all for a "post of the month" thing. Remove poster name from quote=, can't do your own, vote at end of month.

This thread? Sucks.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd be all for a "post of the month" thing. Remove poster name from quote=, can't do your own, vote at end of month.

This thread? Sucks.

Interesting idea, but we could still search the forums to find out who wrote what. Maybe everyone should just PM LLR their rants and he can post them here without attribution.

yerm

Interesting idea, but we could still search the forums to find out who wrote what. Maybe everyone should just PM LLR their rants and he can post them here without attribution.

You could click the quote, assuming its done as I envision. Just so long as you read it without knowing that's enough for me.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

This thread? Sucks.

It's an idea for a forum-wide event. I like the idea, but I admit that hodj hodj has a point that rants are hard to manufacture on their own without occurring organically.

Ideally this thread serves as notice for people to be on the lookout for site-wide/RL things they can rant about and then post their rant in the relevant thread AND in this thread for RantoberFest credit.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You have 14 days to put some Wakandan dick to the face in this content creation thread.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's an idea for a forum-wide event. I like the idea, but I admit that hodj hodj has a point that rants are hard to manufacture on their own without occurring organically.

Ideally this thread serves as notice for people to be on the lookout for site-wide/RL things they can rant about and then post their rant in the relevant thread AND in this thread for RantoberFest credit.

Ill take my reward for best rant in the rant thread now btw