Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
how many people did she fucking sucker? I thought a_skeleton_03 gave her some drugs and some idiot gave her an xbox.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm pretty sure there were several. We've heard from at least a couple more than those two, not to mention all the charity shit. Who knows who else was scammed and doesn't feel like sharing or is no longer a part of the community.

iannis

Musty Nester
As funny as it is, it's hard to imagine that she would even care.

But someone does need to find and memorize one of Furor's less popular rants and recite it while getting blown.

iannis

Musty Nester
She also fucked Camerous pretty hard iirc.

Not like that would have been difficult... but it's like. Jesus Christ, why you gotta pick on CAM? Have you no fucking shame.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Somehow I doubt she told him to tell the boys about her 50$/30min weekend special.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Of course not. He pretty much confirmed earlier in the thread that this is a revenge posting. He likely knew of this for a while.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, missed that post somehow.

Sad that he was withholding that information from us but it all worked out fine in the end. Yay for revenge.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I was picking up high levels of sarcasm in Kuriin's post there.

Kuriin, please confirm.
Yeah, kinda. But it's only one of two possibilities that fit. The other one being that a friend of a friend told him. Pimping doesn't fit as you can see from the line of people driving to Cincinnati to fuck her. And he's gay, so it's not like he's attracted to her and spontaneously decided to estalk her.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah but if she called him a faggit he might do it out of spite. Gay dudes can be just as cruel as straight dudes. This is a point of contact.

Brofist.

Status
Not open for further replies.