Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szlia

I have no moral objection to prostitution so after reading the glowing review she got (that also hinted at her quitting smoking) I thought the story was not inspiring but still somewhat positive, but the drug thing and the meth-headshot gave it all a much somber tone
frown.png

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't think it is meth that she is now hooked on. Since she got started on Vicodin the natural progression would be heroin. She is also fucking fat guys that smell of shit so badly it causes her to vomit in a Super 8. I would imagine she has been injecting for awhile now. So not only do you have to worry about VDs you are also going to be playing Hep/AIDS roulette.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ohh man what happened to good or dirken/dirkdiggler? Homeboy always wanted to meetup irl at baja fresh

And man solrorage brings back memories, mainly bad ones. I was this fresh faced innocent youngster surrounded by cheating vermin backstabbing scum.
Dirrkin lol, man that dude was awesome and I actually have him on my facebook Big P. He was your typical clown with a popped collar, spiked hair, and a lot of steroids back then. I dont know if you guys remember the black dude Zimmy who was a mage but hes on there too.

@Bruuce I thought u died babe, but Im glad u didnt. I wouldnt let that behemoth near my treasure Wakandan but I would set it up to meet her for the lols.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Nothing about playing MMOs is hard yet half the people who play still fuck it up on a routine basis. Anyone that consistently shows up and just does their job is amazing in my book.
Leading raids is hard. Leading a guild is harder. Outside of that though, you're right. 90% of being elite at MMOs is having tons of free time and the ability to pay attention for an extended period of time.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Hang on, do we have proof that she's started shooting up and not just popping pills? If so, then her only hope is for us to send J49 with his magic penis over there. According to Google maps it's about a 9 hour drive between them, long but doable. Come on J49! You have a princess to save!

iannis

Musty Nester
Dude I remember that show. Judge by day RENEGADE by night.

It made so little sense. I don't understand how it even got on television. Plenty of bad stuff gets on television. But that show, it seriously seemed like Lorenzo let his five year old son write the scripts.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hang on, do we have proof that she's started shooting up and not just popping pills? If so, then her only hope is for us to send J49 with his magic penis over there. According to Google maps it's about a 9 hour drive between them, long but doable. Come on J49! You have a princess to save!

I assume at best it's a weed pipe. Worst case it's needles. Don't think you need paraphernalia for pills unless you're shooting them.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll take the negs. .

I always liked her, chatted with her in game a few times she never asked me for anything, I never felt she was trying to set me up. Bummed her life took such a turn towards the shitter.
from the time line I see why the hate, but people aren't garbage.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Arrest report with picture says Lori R Wilhoit, not Lori K.

Get it together, pimpdaddy.

Edit: a_skeleton_03 won this round

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
thats it....back to the whores...see what happens when you try to over reach....stick to what your good at....lesson learned

Status
Not open for further replies.