Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
tumblr_n54avcTLZp1s5e5bko1_500.gif

iannis

Musty Nester
You need to shower us with the hot ropey strands of your truth, kuriin. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow, maybe it will gush from our mouths and dribble off our chins. But in life, it is the hardest things that are most worthy of the effort.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess that would be plausible, if she is talking shit to people he knows and he wanted to take her gold digging ass down a few pegs. If it was him and he was willing to eat some embarrassment to out her, then she must have really done something to piss him off. Not hard to imagine, really.

The thought occurs to me that she could have been hooking before she met Furor in the first place and just took a sabbatical from that "career" to see if she could get him to put a ring on her finger. That is all pure speculation, of course, until Sir Tarrant of the Ivory Order comes in to confirm or deny it.

Question: Was the outstanding warrant thing actually confirmed or was that bullshit?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't believe for a second that Furor had anything to do with it. I can't think of anyone who cares less about the whole situation than him, and if he did care, he'd probably roll in here and post it himself, not try to get it posted on the sly by a gay.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Strange. I'm not seeing the 'last edited by' line at the bottom.
If you quickly edit something, it won't have that line. You have a few minutes after posting that you can edit without showing the 'edit' comment.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
The warrant thing was from a public records search, although it's not clear if it's still an active thing or not.

Quaid, if they edit fast enough that doesn't show up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't believe for a second that Furor had anything to do with it. I can't think of anyone who cares less about the whole situation than him, and if he did care, he'd probably roll in here and post it himself, not try to get it posted on the sly by a gay.
Agreed. I'm sure Furor wants a little to do with this and her in general. I can't see him having anything to do with it.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
All you have to do is go check the Hamilton county criminal records to confirm the stuff. Do any of you nerds even internet?

iannis

Musty Nester
If we can't bring izo to the content, then take the content to izo. Like an old woman's vagina, his wit. So dry.

On topic. I talked about dry vaginas.

Sterling

El Presidente
This shit has become more sad than entertaining. Seems unlikely anyone is going to go piss on her and accumulate the adoration of the rerolled masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.